Who would you rather be: Aquaman or Ironman?

• 167 results
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who would you rather be: Aquaman or Ironman? (180 votes)

Aquaman 58%
Ironman 41%

Aquaman, ruler of Atlantis and the seven seas and member of the notorious Justice League of America. He has strength that allows him to lift an excess of 100+ tons, has shown to reach hypersonic speeds underwater, and can telepathically control marine life to aid him in the time of need.

Ironman, "genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" and a member of the notorious Avengers. He has the strength sufficient enough to lift an excess of 100+ tons, has shown to reach hypersonic speeds and has the arsenal to literally be a one man army.

Who would you be and why?

• 
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@immortal777: Because they're awesome! And Arthur is a douche, read David's run. Major douche! Ornery douche at that!

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man all day. Why would I want to be the butt of the joke in the comic book world. Not to mention you would stink like fish. Oh yeah, the oceans are filled with nothing but pollution and garbage. All you can eat is seafood. I'd rather be a genius, billionaire, playboy, Philanthropist.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@wolverine08: Thought so. That's not meant as an insult just saying now I know where you're coming from here.

snarkybits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman.

That way I wouldn't depend on some piece of technology.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56 the_stegman  Moderator

Aquaman, dude gets to bang Mera constantly. Tony may be able to get the booty, but he can't HOLD the booty, and that's what booty is all about.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

i . am. iron man!

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman obviously, is this even fair?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: Not if you want a power source that can be taken away from you and not be King of 2 thirds of the Earth.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Does anybody remember that Fairly Oddparents episode where they made fun of Aquaman?

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Aquaman, dude gets to bang Mera constantly. Tony may be able to get the booty, but he can't HOLD the booty, and that's what booty is all about.

QFT!!!! preach brutha. truest statement i've ever heard

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman during Peter David's run has his infant son murdered. His wife blamed him, tried to kill him, went insane. And he lost his hand. That right there is a man who has every reason to become Frank Castle. Jerkass is better than what that kind of trauma could do to a person. Also, why are some acting like Aquaman spends every waking second underwater? Having a meaningful relationship is cooler than being a man whore to me.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see:

Aquaman: King of Atlantis, hot red head wife, hot platinum blonde side piece, dead son, brother who constantly tries to murder you, used to have cool hook hand and water hand, bad@$$ beard, constant fishy smell.

Tony Stark: Buttloads of money, hot red head, blonde, brunette, black, white, latina whatever floats your boat that day. Alcoholism. Buttloads of money. Super intelligent. Buttloads of money. Coolest suit ever invented. Buttloads of money. Slept with Black Widow, She Hulk, Pepper Potts, Maria Hill, and numerous others. Buttloads of money. Kinda a prick.

Yeah I picked Stark.

Here Here!

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man, 'cause then I could repurpose all his money and wealth and be Batman instead.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO!

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#66  Edited By SOG7dc

@joshmightbe: I don't think that's indicitive lol I'm 20 and I have no interest in banging a bunch of girls.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather be Iron Man. Although, he has looked rather foolish against beings like Thor from time to time, but...oh well. Money and babes. And the genius to engineer whatever the hell I want. Sounds good to me. Others can sleep with the fishes for all I care.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@hart7668 said:

I'd rather be Iron Man. Although, he has looked rather foolish against beings like Thor from time to time, but...oh well. Money and babes. And the genius to engineer whatever the hell I want. Sounds good to me. Others can sleep with the fishes for all I care.

This

Millennian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although I do not prefer the everyday-lifestyle of having a hole in my chest, I would rather be Stark. I'll build my own Atlantis.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would rather be Stark. I'll build my own Atlantis.

Laaaaaaame lol.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ownagepants

@havenless: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see what you did their

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to be forgetting that it would be pretty cool to be either one. Just because you prefer one doesn't mean the other sucks.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MonsterStomp

People seem to be forgetting that it would be pretty cool to be either one. Just because you prefer one doesn't mean the other sucks.

Both have their flaws.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I find it funny people here are puerilely summarizing Tony as a alcoholic/douchebag. He's arguably the smartest man in Marvel, has an incredibly advanced suit of armor that lets him go toe to toe with powerhouses, an incredible will power, one of the richest guys in comics, co leader of The Avengers, and gets all types of hot women. It would be incredible to be Iron Man.

Not really. He is smart but not anywhere near the smartest. Reed Richards is WAY smarter then him.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Wolverine008
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

I find it funny people here are puerilely summarizing Tony as a alcoholic/douchebag. He's arguably the smartest man in Marvel, has an incredibly advanced suit of armor that lets him go toe to toe with powerhouses, an incredible will power, one of the richest guys in comics, co leader of The Avengers, and gets all types of hot women. It would be incredible to be Iron Man.

Not really. He is smart but not anywhere near the smartest. Reed Richards is WAY smarter then him.

Ever since Extremis his intelligence has been increased. He might not be as smart as Reed, but the gap isn't a huge one at all. His brain is basically a supercomputer now.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman. Real powers without a suit, people think he's lame but he's pretty awesome in my opinion, plus I can communicate with marine life. Grey whales can live up to two centuries (or possibly more it's not entirely known yet). Think of the stories that thing would have! =D Ride a freaking killer whale into battle with my bitchin' trident, hell yeah I'd be Aquaman. I'd have every thing I need, I love seafood. I can have whatever kind of fish I want to eat and it will sacrifice itself for me, and I'll go to a nice uninhabited exotic beach in the middle of nowhere to have myself a grill up. Fish, shrimp, squid, clams, oysters, shark, scallops, and s##t land dwellers don't even know about but I do because I'm the mutha f##kin' King of the oceans.

I'd be in a devoted loving functional relationship, something I've never had. I'd be in the DC universe which I'd prefer greatly over marvel. I mean think about it, there are a fair number of villains in marvel that want to destroy the earth and the whole universe really, DC has a couple of people/things/entities who desire that outcome as well, but not nearly as many as marvel. Instead you have world conquerors which granted aren't great but we're superhero's and we can handle it. Plus I don't have to worry about a cataclysmic event that will "change the marvel universe forever" or "shake it's foundations" every other week.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

aqauman, because it would be cool to be a king & have hot red-head wife who would want me for me & not money. besides, tony might have std's being with more than a hundred women. he 's like malik from the show The game he will bang any chick.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see, a multi-billionaire with women groveling at his very beck and call, a man who can pretty much create anything he can think of...

Or the laughing stock of the comicbook world.

Hold on I'm thinking....

LOL!!!! THIS!!!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By joshmightbe

@vortex13: I'm willing to bet at this point a lot of the regular people in the MU are just bored with the whole catastrophic event thing now. There's probably old dudes that complain to their wives if they wake them up for anything less than a full scale alien invasion.

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MadnessFall

Aquaman,here why,See right there what realy happened?

Loading Video...

There was no helicopter,no mandarin there was just me Aquaman destroying the hell out of his building,(i stole his cash before the water crash) you know why iron man 3 sucked?Because i killed him and the one you saw on the screen was an impostor.Now i got the hottest chick and i got iron man cash step a side wanna be me.

No Caption Provided

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange that Aquaman has more votes.

Aquaman: "ruler of 70% of earth" (the part nobody needs or lives in), target of endless jokes and multiple times nominated "the worst comic book character", a hot wife, and the ability to chat with fish...

Let Iron Man be an alcoholic one-hundred times, and a jerk two-hundred times, but I'l prefer to be him.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberwarrior: People need the sea. Imagine a world with no sea. What will happen to the ecosystem? All the exotic marine life. You're crazy man. What if there was a world wide drought? We can't convert sea water to drinking water. Yeah, you cray cray.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Bystander

@cyberwarrior: People need the sea. Imagine a world with no sea. What will happen to the ecosystem? All the exotic marine life. You're crazy man. What if there was a world wide drought? We can't convert sea water to drinking water. Yeah, you cray cray.

Well, thats right, we need water. But nobody lives their anyway.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Nobody? Half the animal kingdom live in the water.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberwarrior said:

@monsterstomp said:

I meant people :/

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MonsterStomp

@cyberwarrior said:

@monsterstomp said:

@cyberwarrior said:

@monsterstomp said:

Well if you're Aquaman you pretty much live with an Athenean civilization. He has a wife and he lives in an underwater city. It's not a ghost town where you're all alone. Also, marine life is your friend! You can communicate with them.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Bystander

@cyberwarrior said:

@monsterstomp said:

@cyberwarrior said:

@monsterstomp said:

Well if you're Aquaman you pretty much live with an Athenean civilization. He has a wife and he lives in an underwater city. It's not a ghost town where you're all alone. Also, marine life is your friend! You can communicate with them.

OK, I admit, it's far not bad maybe, but calling him "ruler of someth." still sound's silly to me. I'd prefer to live on the surface.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see, a multi-billionaire with women groveling at his very beck and call, a man who can pretty much create anything he can think of...

Or the laughing stock of the comicbook world.

Hold on I'm thinking....

This just made me think of that Big Bang Theory episode where the guys dress up as the Justice League for New Years and Raj totally hates being Aquaman cause to him, he sucks.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By MonsterStomp

@cyberwarrior: He's pretty much the king of the seven seas, but whatever. Thanks for your input!

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberwarrior: He's pretty much the king of the seven seas, but whatever. Thanks for your input!

Nah, your welcome! )

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_thrasher: only Tony Stark and Captain Kirk are cool enough to bone hot green chicks.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman. Have a super hot wife who loves me, and is a badass in her own right. Ruler of the freaking ocean, AKA majority of the planet. Able to comunicate with all sea life including Topo, who is basically the damn Kraken. And have high tech weapons that can hurt meta's on supermans level and powerful artifacts such as scepter of the dead king. Oh and MERA!!!!!!!!

KingofAtlantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAIL TO THE KING!

No Caption Provided

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By frogdog

Aquaman. IDGAF about the fish jokes when I'm banging mera any time I wish. Plus since I'm King, that make richer than any human on earth.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aquaman. Stronger faster just as good looking. he is almost unbeatable on his turf and a powerhouse outside of it. He is a king so if were gonna argue about ladies he can get pretty much any girl he wants. The only annoying thing would be dealing with diplomacy and politics

jstndmnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

No Caption Provided

This is why I would want to be Aquaman!

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is rich too, and he can get b!tches if he was single.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man. Being a king is too much responsibility.