Posted by Proton_Man (13 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: who would you follow in a zombie apocalypse and why? (19 votes)

rick grimes (walking dead) 53%
alice (resident evil) 47%
#1 Posted by Bruxae (13870 posts) - - Show Bio

Id go my own way everytime, but if I absolutely had to pick one.. Id go with Alice, not only is she a hot chick but shes less naive and I like her personality better, she also has freaking superpowers.

#2 Edited by myrmidonhero (61 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>@Proton_Man What kind of Zombie apocalypse are we talking about?

#3 Posted by BumpyBoo (9281 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

Id go my own way everytime, but if I absolutely had to pick one.. Id go with Alice, not only is she a hot chick but shes less naive and I like her personality better, she also has freaking superpowers.

Couldn't have said it better ^_^

Moderator Online
#4 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumpyboo said:

@bruxae said:

Couldn't have said it better ^_^

Alice sucks.

#5 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Alice sucks but she has superpowers.

#6 Posted by ccraft (5269 posts) - - Show Bio

rick because hes cooler!

#7 Edited by Proton_Man (13 posts) - - Show Bio

straight up zombie apocalypse. no crazy ungodly creatures

#8 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Psychic b!tch takes the cake

#9 Posted by dtm1980 (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither! Everyone dies around both of them when they could have made the decision to just get the f**k outta dodge and let shit take care of itself. With Rick, people entrusted him to make the right decision to get them through hell. Yet he became aimless almost as soon as he found his family again and now how many of the original survivors remain in TV and Comic? he makes the right decisions too slowly and others suffer or die as a result of waiting... waiting... waiting...

With Alice, if you follow her you will die and she will do very little to ensure your survival because she's always on a freakin suicide mission and only has time for you providing she hasn't done a somersault/backflip/dropkick to zombie-face in the last half hour. I mean really,
everyone but Alice is as good as red-shirt recruitment in any zombie situation. If she'd have died in the first film, more people might have actually survived....

No, if my life counted on someone else in a zombie situation it would have to be McGuyver!

#10 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't follow either, but if I had to choose it would be Rick. Alice seems careless about her followers.

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with the super powered chick, she might not be particularly likable but as mentioned Super powers.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

If I could pick anyone at all tho it'd be Superman. Because seriously why wouldn't you?

#13 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather not follow either of them; But If forced I'd pick Rick.