#1 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

ok guys I have a little scenario for you, lets say you went to highschool with these people, Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, Ultimate Peter Parker, Ultimate Mary Jane, Earth 616 Mary Jane, Gwen StacyDonna Troy, Raven, Johnny Storm and Clark Kent who would you chose to go to the Senior Prom with and why?

I know this silly but have fun with this topic.

#2 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice for me... Earth 616 MJ or Gwen... I'll probably take MJ.... and on a side note... I'd try to become Bruce, Tony, and Clark's best friends.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult Mary Jane

#4 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

i hear that, I definitely want to be friends with also. With a friend like Clark no bully would pick on me afterschool. With friends like Tony and Bruce talk about a non-stop party while the parents are away on the yacht. Well Bruce has no parents during this time.

#5 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

i probably become peter parker's friend and ask him to give me the blackcat's number cause i never really liked M.J or gwen, Raven is too creapy so forget about her... i wont even mention the other.... and i would be friends also whit bruce wayne and clark....

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

geez.  peter would be considered a loser, bruce would be morose and bitter but mysterious, tony's a cheating player, johnny's blonde and clark's pretending to be a goofball.  that's a tough choice.  i'd like peter but probably more as a friend.  i'd be attracted to bruce's badboy thing as long as he wasn't going too far with it.  tony can cheat on someone else.  johnny's blonde!  so i guess it would probably be the goofball.  unless my good friend peter asked me first and then we'd have a great time together and i'd realize i'd been overlooking him.

#7 Posted by Frigid (443 posts) - - Show Bio
Blazing Eagle said:
"

ok guys I have a little scenario for you, lets say you went to highschool with these people, Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, Ultimate Peter Parker, Ultimate Mary Jane, Earth 616 Mary Jane, Gwen StacyDonna Troy, Raven, Johnny Storm and Clark Kent who would you chose to go to the Senior Prom with and why?

I know this silly but have fun with this topic.

"
Damn thats all we get to choose from? I'll go with Peter
#8 Posted by Siphon (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

Gwen Stacy or Donna troy

#9 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny Storm.

#10 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

for some reason i got an image of me stuffing peter in a trashcan.

Mary Jane(616)

#11 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker.

Bruce Wayne would disappear half way through the third song.
Tony Stark would end up going home with another girl (or seven).
Johnny Storm would get jealous and start blazing fire and killing people.
And Clark Kent...well, face it, he's just a woos. 
#12 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio

tony stark

why 2 words: very hot

and i like his sarcasm

#13 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

raven

5 words: hottest woman on the planet

and i like her when shes angry

#14 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
Donna Troy
#15 Edited by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

Gwen Stacy - I've a thing for good girls.