Who would you add/delete to improve Fantastic Four?

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

This is not an easy question for me to answer. However, I believe that looking at the success of the Avengers and the X-Men, it is time for the Fantastic Four to probably add at least one member, if not two. Others might want to keep the team at four, but exchange a member of two. I vote to add Crystal as a fifth member and keep the original four.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

If anyone was taken out of the Fantastic Four, it would definitely NOT be an improvement. Hickman's killing of the Human Torch was an exception. Basically, all the characters serve a really important rule, which is part of what makes the team so great. Adding Crystal or a similarly-powered character wouldn't bother me, though. As long as the character wasn't too powerful as to dwarf the other characters, it wouldn't be necessarily a bad thing at all. Crystal is definitely a good choice, though. Seeing her in an FF costume would definitely not look out of place.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Can't anyone away, but another character might give it a bit more flavor. I liked it when Spidey was on the team. Although he fit in almost too well, not sure if that works, or someone who caused a bit of friction would be better