#1 Posted by judasnixon (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

Rob Liefeld is working on a screen play about the launch of Image Comics. Who would you pick to play Rob Liefeld in this film?

#2 Posted by danhimself (22623 posts) - - Show Bio

and I'm sure the movie will be sure to focus on just how amazing and awesome Rob Liefeld is.....or how amazing and awesome Rob Liefeld believes that Rob Liefeld is

#3 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Corky from Life Goes On.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

*flushes* Well there's your answer...down the drain...

#5 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard telling.... i'm going nuts trying to think of someone.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Mark Hamill because they look vaguely similar. But Hamill is way too cool to play liefield.

#7 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

Uwe Boll. No really, he looks just like Liefeld...

#8 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

I'd say Mark Hamill because they look vaguely similar. But Hamill is way too cool to play liefield.

I would watch that movie if they made Hamill randomly break out in the Joker laugh.

#9 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14946 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@Joygirl said:

I would watch that movie if they made Hamill randomly break out in the Joker laugh.

I second this. It would explain a lot.

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Well they both suck a lot in their careers...

#11 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@TheCrowbar said:

@Joygirl said:

I second this. It would explain a lot.

haahhahaahhahahaahhhahahahahaahahaahhahaaahahhaahhahhaah

#12 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

Rowan Atkinson

#13 Posted by judasnixon (6648 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave: Wait is that Mr. Bean?
#14 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: yep

#15 Posted by NewComicGuy (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there an actor with no feet because they wouldn't be able to show the feet.

#16 Posted by judasnixon (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

There is one name that keeps popping in my head to play Rob Liefeld, and that name is......  

#17 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (70 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i've noticed a lot of hate jokes torwards this guy. I'm not a comic person so what's all these jokes about?

#18 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Gary Busey, obviously.

#19 Posted by Spawn92 (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

There is one name that keeps popping in my head to play Rob Liefeld, and that name is......

I second this

#20 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

I was actually going to suggest him as well.

So it seems I'm not the only one that noticed.

#21 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirFizzWhizz said:

lol i've noticed a lot of hate jokes torwards this guy. I'm not a comic person so what's all these jokes about?

Mr.Liefeld was very popular during the 90's mostly due to his writing and art, which just happened to the horrible. He spawned a pile of crappy comics that were loved back in the day, but are looked upon with disdain now. He knew nothing of plot, character design, or anything regarding art.

Basically he was like a Bizarro Stan Lee.

#22 Edited by JediXMan (30910 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirFizzWhizz said:

He's a bad artist and a bad writer. These things on their own wouldn't be so horrendous; it's mostly the fact that he became one of the most influential artists of all time and was (undeserving of being) the highest paid artist in the industry.

Moderator Online
#23 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot treat this seriously or give a serious answer.

SATAN should play Rob Liefeld.

#24 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

former wwf superstar bob backlund

#25 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4249 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys and gals the answer is right in front of us, Rob Liefeld would play himself obviously.

#26 Posted by cattlebattle (12978 posts) - - Show Bio

cgi.....

with big muscles

#27 Posted by The_Tree (7723 posts) - - Show Bio

Fat Matt Damon, like he was in The Informant!.

Liefeld's pick for Christian Bale as Todd McFarlane was spot on.

#28 Posted by _Hermes_ (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

cgi..... with big muscles

ENTIRELY CGI. Yes.

#29 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

I cannot treat this seriously or give a serious answer.

SATAN should play Rob Liefeld.

satan told me even he wouldnt do that job lol

#30 Posted by Bushwhacker_ (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone with deformed feet.

#31 Posted by inferiorego (26769 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

former wwf superstar bob backlund

yes!

Staff
#32 Posted by skooks (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I think only Rob Liefeld could accurately portray the overwhelming douchebaggery of Rob Liefeld.

#33 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

A movie about the launch of Image? Nay good sir, nay. Not until we get a movie about Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

Though if they insist on making it we all know who should play Liefeld:

#34 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23202 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

A movie about the launch of Image? Nay good sir, nay. Not until we get a movie about Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

Though if they insist on making it we all know who should play Liefeld:

Yes its heretical to think they are planning to make a movie about Liefeld before Lee and Kirby. I don't think it will get through like many of his projects in life, they never got past the first steps.

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

The question is WHY would someone play Rob Liefeld in a movie?

#36 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@SirFizzWhizz said:

He's a bad artist and a bad writer. These things on their own wouldn't be so horrendous; it's mostly the fact that he became one of the most influential artists of all time and was (undeserving of being) the highest paid artist in the industry.

And the fact that he's THINKS he's a legend. The constant put-downs of people much more talented than himself. Like his twitter war with Scott Snyder. First Snyder is being friendly, even supportive, but Liefeld insist on being insulting. Snyder wanted to keep it private, Liefeld decided to make it public. While Snyder bears some blame for engaging and not letting it go, 90% of the fault squarely fell on Liefeld.

#37 Posted by longbowhunter (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the guy who played Corky still acting?

#38 Posted by SoA (4919 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirFizzWhizz said:

He's an awful artist and a crappy writer who reached absurd levels of popularity in the 90's because people were eating up his "extreme" style at the time, and super-inflated his ego to ridiculous proportions. His lack of talent would be forgivable, except he is a total ass who is constantly insulting people far more talented than him. Some good did come from his career, such as creating Deadpool and helping found Image, but it doesn't make up for the rest. And, I can't stress this enough, the dude's art it hilariously bad... just google "Rob Liefeld Captain America" and you'll understand.

#40 Posted by ALFMutant (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick - The kid in ''The Omen''. Mentally, they are in the same range...