#1 Posted by gamerzdu04 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

As the Title Says Thor Or Iron Man. BTW im new

#2 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#3 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man. Far more intelligence and a knack for strategy. He might not be the easiest leader to get along with but... would Thor be any better in that regard? Probably not.

Welcome to the vine, by the way

#4 Posted by quirky_anecdotes (344 posts) - - Show Bio

It's clearly iron man since Thor isn't originally from Midgard and has shown a hard time adjusting in the past.

Not to mention that he may have to leave the group to save Asgard on occasion and Tony despite all his faults would be a better leader.

#5 Posted by JonSmith (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to throw my lot in with Thor. He's the God of War, as well as Thunder. He has centuries of experience in battle strategy and how to best use his troops.

#6 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Iron Man. Far more intelligence and a knack for strategy. He might not be the easiest leader to get along with but... would Thor be any better in that regard? Probably not.

Welcome to the vine, by the way

@quirky_anecdotes said:

It's clearly iron man since Thor isn't originally from Midgard and has shown a hard time adjusting in the past.

Not to mention that he may have to leave the group to save Asgard on occasion and Tony despite all his faults would be a better leader.

both of these

#7 Posted by gamerzdu04 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the Opinions.

#8 Posted by LeonardDreiberg (41 posts) - - Show Bio

They both need major shots of humility to make them effective leaders. I've seen that from Tony in the late 80's early 90's. Iron Man has the intellectual edge. I'd need to know the exact make-up of the rest of the team for a fully informed pick. Some heroes would vastly prefer following the lead of one or the other. Since I need to decide in a "flash" I'd say Iron Man.

#9 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man, but I really do not want to see either as an overall leader of the Avenegers

Tony makes a much better senior adviser working on projects that suit him, Thor has never impressed me as anyone that others would follow except out of fear of the hammer

#10 Posted by Immortal777 (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony would be better leader of the Avengers because of his Intelligence but i wouldn't want neither of them to lead.

#11 Posted by TheCannon (18250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19 said:

thor

@JonSmith said:

I'm going to throw my lot in with Thor. He's the God of War, as well as Thunder. He has centuries of experience in battle strategy and how to best use his troops.

These.

#12 Posted by HigorM (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Iron Man has already proven to be the best leader/tactician, to me he is the best choice in terms of leadership, objectivity and commitment.

#13 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

The dictator or the anachronism?  

Hank Pym.

#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

#15 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man. Thor has a whole kingdom to worry about.

#16 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man.

#17 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

The Odinson.

#18 Posted by TDK_1997 (14642 posts) - - Show Bio

From these two it's Iron Man.