#1 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
for instance batman and the joker would make a good team
#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin the king of the gods. And Surtur bringer or Ragnarok. Which means end of the gods.

#3 Posted by Arcane Xavier (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman & Doomsday, Darkseid, or Lex Luthor

Reed Richards & Victor von Doom

Ghost Rider & Blackheart

Doctor Strange & Dormammu

Captain Marvel & Black Adam

etc.

#4 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X and Magneto
Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike

#5 Posted by Gypsy King (93 posts) - - Show Bio
Xavier and Mags
Storm and Calisto
Havok, Cyclops, Cable and Vulcan
Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom

#6 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

i like super man and doomsday

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224153 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Marvel and Black Adam
#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America and Red Skull

Hal Jordan and Sinestro

#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Arcane Xavier said:
Ghost Rider & Blackheart

#10 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

god and the devil

#11 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmmmm. Besides naming someone who is just considered in many cases to be the hero's Arch-nemesis. What reasons would they be considered the BEST team?Personally I believe that Charles Xavier and Magneto, both of whom are passionate regarding the acceptance of mutants in their own way, would make quite a team.
#12 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Avantar said:
"Hmmmmm. Besides naming someone who is just considered in many cases to be the hero's Arch-nemesis. What reasons would they be considered the BEST team?Personally I believe that Charles Xavier and Magneto, both of whom are passionate regarding the acceptance of mutants in their own way, would make quite a team."
plus they were a team before they hated eachother
#13 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

ooooo zoom and the flash

#14 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Ra's Al Ghul.... can't imagine a more dangerous team.

#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Avantar said:
"Batman and Ra's Al Ghul.... can't imagine a more dangerous team."

whos that
#16 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Avantar said:
"Batman and Ra's Al Ghul.... can't imagine a more dangerous team."

whos that"
Look it up...Ra's Al Ghul.... With their combined intellect and resources..... Ra's Al Ghul managed to take out the Justice League because he gained access to Batmans files on how to do so. Bats got kicked out for it. Together.....ouch...
#17 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

oh hes on the bat man movie

#18 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

tmnt and spiderman shredder and doc ock.

#19 Posted by lol (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion and Darkseid

Online
#20 Edited by Cstone18 (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Juggernaut

#21 Posted by Cstone18 (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Scratch that Hulk and Abomination. Goodbye Marvel Universe

#22 Posted by LarryAshlynn (681 posts) - - Show Bio