• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Decoy Elite (30160 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass. About time we get a real BA Robin.

#52 Posted by SupBatz (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kangaxx_54 said:

I'm missing option K: Damian Wayne...

#53 Posted by JamesKM716 (2018 posts) - - Show Bio

.......... I hate all those choices, so I went with Wally West

#54 Posted by War Killer (20791 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I hope Harper becomes the new Robin.

#55 Posted by Perfect 10 (1504 posts) - - Show Bio

stephanie of course. cassandra needs to stay solo as batgirl of the black bat

#56 Posted by InfamousFish (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Michelangelo

#57 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake, you drop that Red Robins silliness and get back to where you belong I say.

#58 Posted by Jake Fury (21205 posts) - - Show Bio

ALFRED!

#59 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (3657 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

ALFRED!

Dammit, that's brilliant.

#60 Posted by Mercy_ (92748 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by k4tzm4n (39396 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#62 Posted by TheCannon (20123 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephanie Brown. As a character, she's the greatest Robin and never got the time to shine that someone like Dick or Tim got. She should of been Robin immediately, but she wasn't. They had to go with the horrible character Damian Wayne. Hopefully this is how Steph is reintroduced into the continuity.

After Steph, I'd say Tim (keep the Red Robin costume though. I think I'm the only one who likes his N52 costume). Then Cass (that actually sounds pretty cool). No Ock, Jubilee, or Prowler (I think picking Marvel characters would be ridiculous). I don't know who Hit-Girl or Harper Row are.

#63 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd would be a really interesting pick, there are a million ways it does not fit, but what a dynamic to work with for the writer.

To me Cass should be Batgirl, and Steph be Spolier,

#64 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (3657 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Stephanie Brown. As a character, she's the greatest Robin and never got the time to shine that someone like Dick or Tim got. She should of been Robin immediately, but she wasn't. They had to go with the horrible character Damian Wayne. Hopefully this is how Steph is reintroduced into the continuity.

I think Damian's a fantastic character, but otherwise I pretty much agree 100%. Stephanie Brown is one of my favorite all time DC characters, she's just so different than the rest of the Batman Family.

#65 Posted by dondave (39781 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephanie Brown

#66 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2505 posts) - - Show Bio

Please don't let it be Harper Row.

#67 Posted by mcuirizd (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he really dies, but I vote for Steph, I enjoyed a lot his short time as de Girl Wonder...

#68 Posted by Jake Fury (21205 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mighty Monarch: Thanks bro!

#69 Posted by bladewolf (1027 posts) - - Show Bio

Michelangelo because...why not?

#70 Posted by Mercy_ (92748 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Mercy_ said:

Taking bets on whether or not they're going to make Harper the next Robin?

If that does happens, it better not be for awhile. Batman is going to need some serious time to mourn and reconsider having a sidekick after this.

Don't disagree with that by any means, but I think a good case could be made for them doing this. In fact, Bleeding Cool has already made the case.

I'm not sure how I feel about it, to be perfectly honest.

#71 Posted by akbogert (3285 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Mercy_ said:

Taking bets on whether or not they're going to make Harper the next Robin?

If that does happens, it better not be for awhile. Batman is going to need some serious time to mourn and reconsider having a sidekick after this.

Don't disagree with that by any means, but I think a good case could be made for them doing this. In fact, Bleeding Cool has already made the case.

I'm not sure how I feel about it, to be perfectly honest.

Harper may be the one who Batman realizes is better off with his guidance than without it -- he'll see she's going to do what she wants with or without his approval, and ultimately decide to swear off his inevitable swearing off of having a sidekick. That's just my ignorant prediction, though.
#72 Posted by Mercy_ (92748 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert:

I was actually going to touch upon that in my post and decided not to. I could very much see Harper as an 'I'm going to do this, with or without you' type. She's a bit reminiscent of Tim in that way. And god knows the Batfamily could use some more badass females with the lack of Cass and Steph (and Huntress).
#73 Posted by akbogert (3285 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5630 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim :/ If I could choose a Marvel I would like a lesser like the Dragonfly.

#75 Edited by mrpandopool (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry guys but we all know that Harper Row is going to be Batman´s next sidekick (maybe even a new identity and not robin), I as many others would like to see Stephanie Brown in the costume again for the first time but we know it´s not probable. Hell maybe Harper is going to be the oracle.

#76 Posted by feargalr (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

Stephanie Brown. Seriously some of these options are ridiculous

Well, that's kinda the point.

@feargalr said:

Ammm Gregg... you left someone out... I'd be happy with either of them tbh.

I did consider Kate Bishop but I'm trying to limit these to 10 options every time. Sorry :(

No need to apologize, I'm being sarcastic pretty much every time I post something! :D

#77 Posted by Joelislegend (231 posts) - - Show Bio

no Robin for a long long time I think Batman is done with Robin for a while.

But after, Tim Drake or Stephanie Brown would be amazing.

#78 Posted by akbogert (3285 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrpandopool: that's basically what I said under my spoiler tags. I'd love to see Steph return, and Harper be Oracle. Doubt it'll happen, but as it's not actually impossible, it's fun to imagine.

#79 Posted by tomlikesfries (5305 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see Harper Row as the next Robin. Although issue #12 was one of the weakest of the entire series, she did seem like one hell of an interesting character.

#80 Posted by Bobzenub (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Even I don't know why, but I voted Wally West. The name "Flashbat" came into my mind and I thought it would be cool if it become a reality. Also Wally fans would get the character back.

#81 Posted by Bobsjonjon (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit Girl all the way!!

#82 Posted by RustyRoy (14915 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian is the only person I see as Robin. I really wish he comes back to life somehow,if not then Bruce should ditch Robin and team up with other DC heroes like in the Brave and Bold. And I voted Hit-Girl from the above. BTW Brown is overrated.

#83 Posted by wessaari (724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip said:

CASSANDRA CAIN!

this just makes me want to see her as Black Bat, this is such an awesome pic

#84 Posted by wessaari (724 posts) - - Show Bio

@RustyRoy said:

Damian is the only person I see as Robin. I really wish he comes back to life somehow,if not then Bruce should ditch Robin and team up with other DC heroes like in the Brave and Bold. And I voted Hit-Girl from the above. BTW Brown is overrated.

i dont believe so, she is a unique mix in the Bat-family, and has overcome alot in her life to become Spoiler, Robin, and eventually Batgirl. You really need to look into her character before dubbing her overrated.

STEPH BROWN 2013!!!!!

#85 Posted by DeathstrokeMerc (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

Gary Busey!

THIS! End thread

#86 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20846 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman will be his own sidekick (he'll do the disappearing act and switch into small/tight Robin clothing, then return with a higher-pitched voice). Genius....

#87 Posted by RustyRoy (14915 posts) - - Show Bio

@wessaari said:

@RustyRoy said:

i dont believe so, she is a unique mix in the Bat-family, and has overcome alot in her life to become Spoiler, Robin, and eventually Batgirl. You really need to look into her character before dubbing her overrated.

STEPH BROWN 2013!!!!!

Then tell me who is she? Is she spoiler or robin or batgirl? She never seems to hold on to an identity for long. She brings nothing new or interesting to the batfamily, she's like an amalgam of dick and barbara. And Bruce doesn't need a new sidekick right now and if he does it should be Tim not any new character.

#88 Posted by k4tzm4n (39396 posts) - - Show Bio

Make sure to vote! I'll only leave the poll open for 8 more hours or so.

Staff Online
#89 Posted by wessaari (724 posts) - - Show Bio

@RustyRoy said:

@wessaari said:

@RustyRoy said:

STEPH BROWN 2013!!!!!

Then tell me who is she? Is she spoiler or robin or batgirl? She never seems to hold on to an identity for long. She brings nothing new or interesting to the batfamily, she's like an amalgam of dick and barbara. And Bruce doesn't need a new sidekick right now and if he does it should be Tim not any new character.

I think it would be a long shot for her to be robin again, though me being a fan to the character I would interested to see if her tenure would actually last this time around. Spoiler is a good option, but I dont really like that persona, but I think out of the 3 IDs she has taken it would work best in the story. Brett Boothe did a drawing a while back of a female Red X, from the Teen Titans cartoon, but WB wont allow him to use her in the comics. So i would think that she could be introduced in that persona, but in a different book. Tim has turned evil in his own comic, and is doing his own thing so for Tim to become Robin again is bordering on the impossible. I dont even think he needs a sidekick at the moment, (which will make B&R pretty awkward for a while with a dead Robin) but if he were to choose a new Robin and it were female, I would cast my vote for Steph. She is just a bright, fun, and enjoyable character, and I understnad why people dont like her, but let me tell ya, alot of people would be pretty happy to see her back in comics.

#90 Posted by RustyRoy (14915 posts) - - Show Bio

@wessaari: I don't mind her coming back to comics but it should not be as robin or batgirl, she can be spoiler or anyone else.

#91 Posted by RustyRoy (14915 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: You should have added Beryl and Dagger.

#92 Edited by spidermonkey2099 (634 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like both Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain, so it was a toss up between those two. I chose Steph because she is probably the polar opposite of Damien, whereas in some ways Cass is very similar to Damien (deadly fighter that was raised by an assassin, etc.). Damien and Cass are both excellent characters, but I think when you bring someone else into the new role, they need to be very different from their predecessor, otherwise it will look like you are just trying to copy what came before (even though Cass was introduced long before Damien, but I digress).

#93 Posted by k4tzm4n (39396 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll leave this open for another 30 min or so.

Staff Online