#1 Posted by ReganRuled (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that technically they are not Batman if they kill, but I'd love to debate who would have a better effect on the city? Both have League training, both spent years under Bruce's wing and both are willing to do whatever it takes. 

Naturally, I'm talking adult versions of both characters. Who would be better for Gotham and why?

#2 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically Jason.

#3 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason.

#4 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

jason, but Damian would be more interesting. i always imagined frank miller's "All-Star Batman and Robin" to be what Damian would be like if he were batman.

#5 Posted by ReganRuled (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree Jason probably has more experience with the whole crime fighting angle, but I know Damian's assassin training would definitely suit a more brutal Batman.

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd. The villains in Gotham are sadistic, insane, and psychotic. Todd is more skilled than Damian and I believe there was already a comic about Damian being Batman in the future and he said himself he wasn't as good as the other Batman's, so he had to resort to planting traps all around Gotham.

"Be water my friend"

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReganRuled said:

I agree Jason probably has more experience with the whole crime fighting angle, but I know Damian's assassin training would definitely suit a more brutal Batman.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, what???

Jason Todd kills as well. Heck, I'm pretty sure he kills more than Damian.

"Be water my friend"

#9 Posted by ReganRuled (20 posts) - - Show Bio
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Oh yeah, definitely! However, I think Damian has the edge over Jason in killing. Not in numbers, but in style. I mean, Damian, from the very first day of his birth, was bred as the 'perfect' killer.
#10 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason,He's more "Sophisticated".

#11 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't like Damian at all, so Jason's the natural choice for me.

#12 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Jason much, much better than Damien... but I have to say, I feel Damien would be a more effective Batman.

#13 Posted by Twentyfive (2826 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason would cleanse Gotham of crime, while Damien would just go on a killing spree.

#14 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Imagine_Man15 said:

I like Jason much, much better than Damien... but I have to say, I feel Damien would be a more effective Batman.

#15 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd would be a terrible Batman, IMO. Jason is just not meant for the cowl. Oddly, he seems to have finally accepted that and yet now is when he slaps a bat on his chest.

With Damian, I feel like his becoming Batman is inevitable. Damian and Terry are the future.

#16 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5140 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#17 Posted by entropy_aegis (14208 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Jason Todd. The villains in Gotham are sadistic, insane, and psychotic. Todd is more skilled than Damian and I believe there was already a comic about Damian being Batman in the future and he said himself he wasn't as good as the other Batman's, so he had to resort to planting traps all around Gotham.

"Be water my friend"

Damian,he's meant for the cowl.If the question was"who'd be a better vigilante" then maybe Jason but not here and the OP explicitly stated adult versions.By the time Damian gets to that age he'll be more skilled and adult Damian stated that he was'nt better than Bruce and Dick who last time I checked are better than Jason.Also that statement can be interpreted in different ways,Damian said that he made a vow to never kill and yet he had no problem killing thus not being as good as Bruce & Dick.

#18 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian.

#19 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

My homie D Wayne.

#20 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian when he grows up.

#21 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian. He is the legit heir. The reasoning that Jason has more experienced is ridiculous since the OP was asking about the adult versions. Give Damian another 8 - 10 years and no one would be able to match that experience.

Better for Gotham? I dunno? I feel both characters would cleanse the city, but have most ordinary citizens too afraid to even think about committing a crime.

#22 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Jason more by far, but Damien's Batman outfit, healing factor, and prep all force me to pick him.

#23 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolguyr99 said:

Jason.

#24 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian.

#25 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked this one shot with Damian as a future Batman, so I'll be rooting for him.

#26 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

For my money it's gotta be Damian

#27 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian, not even close.

#28 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#29 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Damian, not even close.
#30 Posted by GemanchaG (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#31 Posted by daredevil21134 (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#32 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian, I mean seriously.

#33 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of the two I have to say Damian. I mean, we've seen an adult version of him. He made a deal with the freaking devil so that he'd always be able to defend Gotham. And that was a rough version of the character. After being trained by both Dick and Bruce I think current Damian in a few years will make a fine, but brutal Batman.