Who won the trailer week?

• 83 results
Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who won the trailer week? (80 votes)

Batman V Superman 51%
Star Wars 35%
Age of Ultron 14%

For me BVS wins by just a little because Star Wars trailer is also awesome?

Who wins in your opinion?

• 
kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Marvel fan I even have to say Star Wars won.. probably because AOU trailer dropped a long time ago but still

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@jaken7 said:

You think so?

Why are their people in face paint around Superman? Why was his statue defaced with the words "false god"? Why are there armed men bowing to him? Why are they talking about Superman as if he's a bad guy? I thought Superman was the iconic superhero that is loved by everybody in Metropolis. Is that not the case? Who was the guy with the British accent? Who was he talking about? Why is Batman angry at Superman? I thought they were friends, no? Did Superman do something to Batman?

These are the questions I'd be asking if I hadn't read a comic or seen Man of Steel.

The trailer gives us hints as to what is going on, Star Wars does not. Both trailers make us ask questions, but one trailer at least gives us hints

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jaken7 said:

You think so?

Why are their people in face paint around Superman? Why was his statue defaced with the words "false god"? Why are there armed men bowing to him? Why are they talking about Superman as if he's a bad guy? I thought Superman was the iconic superhero that is loved by everybody in Metropolis. Is that not the case? Who was the guy with the British accent? Who was he talking about? Why is Batman angry at Superman? I thought they were friends, no? Did Superman do something to Batman?

These are the questions I'd be asking if I hadn't read a comic or seen Man of Steel.

The trailer gives us hints as to what is going on, Star Wars does not. Both trailers make us ask questions, but one trailer at least gives us hints

That doesn't make it better, just more blatant.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

But people at least get to understand what the movie may be about instead of it just relying on cool shots and flying star ships. Any trailer can look cool, but give us something.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By JakeN7

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

But people at least get to understand what the movie may be about instead of it just relying on cool shots and flying star ships. Any trailer can look cool, but give us something.

...umm, pretty sure the trailer showed us that the movie is going to be about a new generation of heroes fighting against the bad guys while meeting up with the original cast.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrglfan2814: yeah also a solid possibility. Would be the cooler story IMO

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

...umm, pretty sure the trailer showed us that the movie is going to be about a new generation of heroes fighting against the bad guys while meeting up with the original cast.

It showed fighting, it didn't say anything about who or what or why. BvS showed that Batman and Superman are going to fight plus the hints as to what is going on with the current heroes.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

It showed fighting, it didn't say anything about who or what or why. BvS showed that Batman and Superman are going to fight plus the hints as to what is going on with the current heroes.

...are you being serious right now?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@jaken7 said:

It gave us no info as to what is happening or why they are fighting. It just showed clips of people fighting. That's not a theme or part of the story. People fighting is giving as much information as telling people what the genre of the movie is, which is close to nothing. Might as well give me the run time

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@jaken7 said:

It gave us no info as to what is happening or why they are fighting. It just showed clips of people fighting. That's not a theme or part of the story. People fighting is giving as much information as telling people what the genre of the movie is, which is close to nothing. Might as well give me the run time

What "fighting" are you even referring to?

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS Trailer was awesome ! go Supes.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

People are flying and shooting things, and then there are those dudes running away. And then there's that guy with that red lighsaber

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

People are flying and shooting things, and then there are those dudes running away. And then there's that guy with that red lighsaber

Fleeing is not fighting. Standing there with a lightsaber is not fighting.

This is just dumb. Any point you've tried to make is completely diluted. You really should just stop while you're behind. You have an admitted bias, and should probably not pretend you have a valid perspective on this subject anymore.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The were all good and I am going to watch all of them.If I live to see them.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

This is just dumb. Any point you've tried to make is completely diluted. You really should just stop while you're behind. You have an admitted bias, and should probably not pretend you have a valid perspective on this subject anymore.

So because they are not fighting, that debunks my point that to anyone outside the SW fandom this trailer gave no info and nothing but cool shot? You've yet to debunk that point.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

So because they are not fighting, that debunks my point that to anyone outside the SW fandom this trailer gave no info and nothing but cool shot? You've yet to debunk that point.

Post #55.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

Post #55.

That didn't debunk anything, cus none of that info is said in the trailer at all. Nor is it implied

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

Post #55.

That didn't debunk anything, cus none of that info is said in the trailer at all. Nor is it implied

It's not? Boy, that's an interesting perspective you have.

derekvang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno. I haven't seen any of the trailers for AoU or SW. Only one I've seen is BvS and it was aight

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SaintWildcard

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

Post #55.

I'm coming from a stand point who is completely devoid from Star Wars, you're not. You can't see it from that perspective no matter how hard you try. We don't know it's a new generation, the old generation never talked to the new generation nor did they interact with them. You are coming from a stand point of knowing shit.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fans won.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

Post #55.

I'm coming from a stand point who is completely devoid from Star Wars, you are. You can't see it from that perspective no matter how hard you try. We don't know it's a new generation, the old generation never talked to the new generation nor did they interact with them. You are coming from a stand point of knowing shit.

It's wrong of you to assume that every other person who isn't a Star Wars fan is a brain-dead neanderthal incapable of grasping simple concepts or doing any critical thinking.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: The scene was good so I'm not go front.

But crying is putting it a Lil too much?Especially considering what type of movie its go be.Lol

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

I'm coming from a stand point who is completely devoid from Star Wars, you are. You can't see it from that perspective no matter how hard you try. We don't know it's a new generation, the old generation never talked to the new generation nor did they interact with them. You are coming from a stand point of knowing shit.

It's wrong of you to assume that every other person who isn't a Star Wars fan is a brain-dead neanderthal incapable of grasping simple concepts or doing any critical thinking.

Yes, I finally see your point. Your insults completely made me realize what you were saying. Thanks for clarifying your point..... baka

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Why are fanboys intentionally putting down Star Wars when they've never even seen any of the films?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are fanboys intentionally putting down Star Wars when they've never even seen any of the films?

Baka! I didn't put down SW at all

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asperger's Syndrome?

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

#78  Edited By black_wreath

Not being a Star Wars fan I originally proclaimed I probably might not even see The Force Awakens but the trailer did make me consider seeing, so I'll certainly give it that.

I've like most AoU trailers but I'm beginning think they're leaving too little to the imagination. Even though I find some of Whedon's "comedy" annoying, I'll admit most of the actions scenes are particularly eye-catching and much more impressive that the first Avengers.

BvS stole it for me though and gets my vote.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS easily. SW was good but not great, the only thing I liked about was Vader, Han and Chewy.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star wars hands down

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

As a Marvel fan I even have to say Star Wars won.. probably because AOU trailer dropped a long time ago but still

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS was my favorite, with SW coming in a really close second. Chewie and Han made that trailer.