Who will "YOU" miss more? Goku or Superman.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By evilvegeta74

Goku!

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@LeeSensei: No, there's other definitions of society, such as "society doesn't except gays"

They didn't futher your argument. All shut down.

You're not making any sense.

Concession accepted.

What definition of society are you using?

No concession, if putting words in my mouth is how you win your argument then wow.

And that was my definition, If you don't understand then you're not the one making sense.

I repeat. What definition of society are you using. You're wrong. Concession accepted. Good bye.

Dragon Ball in no way shape or form is more iconic then Gundam thats just nonsense. Even Hastune Miku is more iconic than he is. Luffy is as of a couple of weeks ago tied with Goku for the number 1 spot of most iconic hero in japan. DBZ's most poular years were late 1990's- early 2000s but Superman has been round far longer and there's not many people on this Earth who doesnt recognize Superman's S even in Japan

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@LeeSensei: No, there's other definitions of society, such as "society doesn't except gays"

Concession accepted.

No concession, if putting words in my mouth is how you win your argument then wow.

And that was my definition, If you don't understand then you're not the one making sense.

I repeat. What definition of society are you using. You're wrong. Concession accepted. Good bye.

Dragon Ball in no way shape or form is more iconic then Gundam thats just nonsense. Even Hastune Miku is more iconic than he is. Luffy is as of a couple of weeks ago tied with Goku for the number 1 spot of most iconic hero in japan. DBZ's most poular years were late 1990's- early 2000s but Superman has been round far longer and there's not many people on this Earth who doesnt recognize Superman's S even in Japan

This had nothing to do with Gundam.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil: It did on the 4th page when he was arguing that dbz was more iconic than gundam in general

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@redbird3rdboywonder: DBZ is more iconic then Gundam.

Overall the two animes/mangas that have gone big outside of Japan are Yu-Gi-Oh & Pokemon.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil said:

Overall the two animes/mangas that have gone big outside of Japan are Yu-Gi-Oh & Pokemon.

DBZ is in no way more iconic then Gundam. I remember reading something a couple of years ago that put Dbz and Gundam in about the same league but Gundam is more iconic thn DBZ. If it was the other way around then DBZ would have the theme park. While DBZ's impact was big Gundam's is bigger. I'd say the only way that th Dragonball franchise is alive is because 1.) Its fans wont let it die when it should as its been the same of story for 10 years and 2.) Its video games which as of late has been less than lacking. I dont mean specifically in the U.S. by the way I mean as a whole. Yugioh,Pokemon,Digimon(for a time),and Salior Moon(for a time as well) have all gone big outside of japan as well. Fairy Tail is also doing well in the U.S. as well. If anything its not the DB franchise thats iconic or most remembered its the Over-the-top fights that were in it with the Super Sayain aspect perhaps being the biggest draw towards it

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Jnr6Lil said:

DBZ is in no way more iconic then Gundam. I remember reading something a couple of years ago that put Dbz and Gundam in about the same league but Gundam is more iconic thn DBZ. If it was the other way around then DBZ would have the theme park. While DBZ's impact was big Gundam's is bigger. I'd say the only way that th Dragonball franchise is alive is because 1.) Its fans wont let it die when it should as its been the same of story for 10 years and 2.) Its video games which as of late has been less than lacking. I dont mean specifically in the U.S. by the way I mean as a whole. Yugioh,Pokemon,Digimon(for a time),and Salior Moon(for a time as well) have all gone big outside of japan as well. Fairy Tail is also doing well in the U.S. as well. If anything its not the DB franchise thats iconic or most remembered its the Over-the-top fights that were in it with the Super Sayain aspect perhaps being the biggest draw towards it

DBZ is way may more iconic then Gundam. DBZ actually is on Nicktoons. This is not even competition.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#208  Edited By dernman
@Jnr6Lil: Not arguing who is more iconic and honestly I don't care but a several versions of Gundam have been on the cartoon network.
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

DBZ is way may more iconic then Gundam. DBZ actually is on Nicktoons. This is not even competition.

It doesnt matter if Db Kai is on both Nicktoons and 4kids Gundam is way more iconic. The latest Gundam to com out is Gundam Unicorn unlike Kai which just rehashed the same old tired story again. DB may have made much more iconic in terms of here in the US but Globally Gundam is way more iconic. And you're right its not a competiton because Gundam stomps. Like Derman said several versions hav been on Cartoonetwork not to mention Gundam 00 was apart of Sci-Fi's anime block and without a doubt if Cartoonetwork wasnt in such a pitiful the newest Gundam would be right there with it. Honestly Kai was just a failed attempt to restart or make more money off of the franchise whereas Gundam is still going strong

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#210  Edited By John Valentine

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Superman is irreplaceable in comics. Goku is barely relevant to anime. But that's just my opinion.

Snap that.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

It doesnt matter if Db Kai is on both Nicktoons and 4kids Gundam is way more iconic. The latest Gundam to com out is Gundam Unicorn unlike Kai which just rehashed the same old tired story again. DB may have made much more iconic in terms of here in the US but Globally Gundam is way more iconic. And you're right its not a competiton because Gundam stomps. Like Derman said several versions hav been on Cartoonetwork not to mention Gundam 00 was apart of Sci-Fi's anime block and without a doubt if Cartoonetwork wasnt in such a pitiful the newest Gundam would be right there with it. Honestly Kai was just a failed attempt to restart or make more money off of the franchise whereas Gundam is still going strong

@Jnr6Lil said:

I wouldn't even bother arguing this. Don't know how you can compare Gundam (something that's not even a household name in the U.S) to DBZ@John Valentine said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Superman is irreplaceable in comics. Goku is barely relevant to anime. But that's just my opinion.

Snap that.

Agreed

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil: Why is it about the US with you its not about the US its about a Global scale and Gundam is more iconic on a gobal scale. The US is only a fraction of th world not the world itself

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@redbird3rdboywonder: Because you know an anime is succesful outside of Japan if it's succesful in the US. Goku is more of an icon in U.S. AND Japan then Gundam is.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Because you know an anime is succesful outside of Japan if it's succesful in the US. Goku is more of an icon in U.S. AND Japan then Gundam is.

For the 3rd time we are not speaking only in the U.S. we're talking about globally here. Based on your logic you're saying that because Naruto is selling well here in America that its more "iconic" than say power rangers or scooby-doo. On a global level Gundam is more iconic than dbz not just japan but on a global scale dbz is more iconic here in th US than Gundam but again thats just here in America

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Jnr6Lil said:

For the 3rd time we are not speaking only in the U.S. we're talking about globally here. Based on your logic you're saying that because Naruto is selling well here in America that its more "iconic" than say power rangers or scooby-doo. On a global level Gundam is more iconic than dbz not just japan but on a global scale dbz is more iconic here in th US than Gundam but again thats just here in America

DBZ is more iconic in Japan then Gundam. That can't be argued.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By LeeSensei

@Jnr6Lil said:

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Concession accepted.

If putting words in other peoples mouth is how you further an argument I question your argument

That was my definition of society, the figurative meaning, If that's a definition that you can't comprehend, then you need more education in school.

Concession accepted.

XD. This is over. You didn't give a definition of society, and whatever it is, it doesn't fit with the official definition of the word. This is over. Good bye. You've lost

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By LeeSensei

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Concession accepted.

Prove it. I've already posted evidence supporting my position. You haven't.

I grew up watching the show, and the only thing I really remembered was the giant robot.

Not so with DB.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@LeeSensei said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Concession accepted.

If putting words in other peoples mouth is how you further an argument I question your argument

That was my definition of society, the figurative meaning, If that's a definition that you can't comprehend, then you need more education in school.

Concession accepted.

XD. This is over. You didn't give a definition of society, and whatever it is, it doesn't fit with the official definition of the word. This is over. Good bye. You've lost

And you continue to put words in my mouth >.<

"Society doesn't accept gays". "this is a money controlled society", those are all definitions of society that are figurative. If you don't understand them, please read a book.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeeSensei: I honestly dont feel like looking it up but here go to www.animenewsnetwork.com and look it up and you'll see which one is more iconic. Just because you remember the giant robot doesnt mean you can speak for everyone else. Even Luffy has tied with Goku for the number one spot of greatest hero's and will surpass him. You're letting nostalgia and and your biased opinion towards DBZ blind you from the truth. Gundam has a statue in japan dbz does not. Gundam is an equal icon to Godzilla who are both>>DBZ. I grew up with DBZ and guess what I remember the over the top action and how bad of a father and idiot Goku is and how weak the story is. Gundam is and always will be more iconic then DBZ let's face facts.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Pfft...I almost didnt respond to your post based on how false that was. Which one of them has a statue in japan? Gundam. Which one is more iconic to it's japanese citizens along with anime fans? Gundam. Which one of them has numerous spinoffs some of which that are still going? Gundam. Which on of them is more recognized in th US? DBZ. Which one of them is more recognized globally? Gundam

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By LeeSensei

@LeeSensei: I honestly dont feel like looking it up but here go to www.animenewsnetwork.com and look it up and you'll see which one is more iconic. Just because you remember the giant robot doesnt mean you can speak for everyone else. Even Luffy has tied with Goku for the number one spot of greatest hero's and will surpass him. You're letting nostalgia and and your biased opinion towards DBZ blind you from the truth. Gundam has a statue in japan dbz does not. Gundam is an equal icon to Godzilla who are both>>DBZ. I grew up with DBZ and guess what I remember the over the top action and how bad of a father and idiot Goku is and how weak the story is. Gundam is and always will be more iconic then DBZ let's face facts.

1) What is your link supposed to prove, exactly?

2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goku

3) http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Influences_on_Popular_Culture

Both links show it's cultural impact.

2) When did Luffy tie for the number one spot? How do you know he'll surpass him? And what does that have to do with anything?

3) Gundam is not tied with Godzilla. And neither is Dragon Ball (note: It's Dragon Ball (DB), not Dragon Ball Z (DBZ)).

4) It's funny how you're calling me biased when you repeatedly bash DB. Like the stuff that's bolded. You're the biased one.

5) It's not a fact. You're wrong.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeeSensei said:

2) When did Luffy tie for the number one spot? How do you know he'll surpass him? And what does that have to do with anything?

3) Gundam is not tied with Godzilla. And neither is Dragon Ball (note: It's Dragon Ball (DB), not Dragon Ball Z (DBZ)).

4) It's funny how you're calling me biased when you repeatedly bash DB. Like the stuff that's bolded. You're the biased one.

1) It was to prove my point

2) Wiki stopped being a trusted site a long time ago as anyone can edit it even me

3) Same as 2

2) Luffy tied with goku for the numer one spot on the link I gave you which by the way can be trusted

3) Gundam is as iconic as Godazilla whereas the DB franchise is NOT

4) I actually liked DBZ until its Biased fanbase drove me away from it and both of what I said is true either way

5) It's a well known fact. Known by the many anime fans alike

6) Gundam is to Japan what Darth Vader is to Star Wars

7) Superman is and will always be more iconic than Goku which is what the original thread is about

8) Again you're truely iconic when you have a statue which again DBZ doesnt have. Which further expounds on my fact that Gundam is still more iconic let alone the fact that Gundam is still producing spinoffs in which DBZ is not

9) Gundam even has an academic institution based off of it which again DBZ does not

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By CODYSF

@LeeSensei:

Dude just ignore him

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Pfft...I almost didnt respond to your post based on how false that was. Which one of them has a statue in japan? Gundam. Which one is more iconic to it's japanese citizens along with anime fans? Gundam. Which one of them has numerous spinoffs some of which that are still going? Gundam. Which on of them is more recognized in th US? DBZ. Which one of them is more recognized globally? Gundam

Lies. Goku is iconic in Japan, and was a top anime for years. Gundam has never been top anime and manga. Gundam isn't even a goddamn household name. DBZ is. Anyone easily knows Goku. You'll find it hard to find someone who knows the main character of Gundam.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Lies. Goku is iconic in Japan, and was a top anime for years. Gundam has never been top anime and manga. Gundam isn't even a goddamn household name. DBZ is. Anyone easily knows Goku. You'll find it hard to find someone who knows the main character of Gundam.

Are you serious or ar you just trolling? Any real anime fan would know this stuff. Everything I said was TRUE. Gundam even has a school made in its Honor. Seriously I'm really starting to question how much you know. Pfft.. That statement even shows how little you know about the franchise because there isnt just ONE main character there are many main characters since it's a franchise and has spinoffs. Amuro Ray, Heero Yuuy, Duo, Char Aznbel, Relina, etc.. They can all be considered "main characters" so your point is what exactly. For Gundam not to be a household name why exactly does it have both a school and a statue? Not to mention numerous spinoffs. You have provn to me how little you know and as of now Im done here.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#226  Edited By minigunman123

I'd miss both, it would be tough saying which I'd miss more since I've been getting more into superheroes and comics and DC animated universe lately, but I love DBZ as well. I couldn't decide.

As for which would be missed more, or which is more popular, Superman no contest. Goku is iconic *within a subset of a genre*, Superman is iconic in all of America and throughout much of the modern world that has ever had comic books.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Are you serious or ar you just trolling? Any real anime fan would know this stuff. Everything I said was TRUE. Gundam even has a school made in its Honor. Seriously I'm really starting to question how much you know. Pfft.. That statement even shows how little you know about the franchise because there isnt just ONE main character there are many main characters since it's a franchise and has spinoffs. Amuro Ray, Heero Yuuy, Duo, Char Aznbel, Relina, etc.. They can all be considered "main characters" so your point is what exactly. For Gundam not to be a household name why exactly does it have both a school and a statue? Not to mention numerous spinoffs. You have provn to me how little you know and as of now Im done here.

It's been successful sure but I think you're the one trolling comparing Gundam to DBZ. Gundam has never been big outside Japan while DBZ actually has. Goku is considering the blueprint for all anime heroes while Gundam isn't.@LeeSensei said:

I'm glad we can agree on something, Guy is trying to tell me that Gundam is more iconic than DBZ, Lol.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

It's been successful sure but I think you're the one trolling comparing Gundam to DBZ. Gundam has never been big outside Japan while DBZ actually has. Goku is considering the blueprint for all anime heroes while Gundam isn't.@LeeSensei said:

I'm glad we can agree on something, Guy is trying to tell me that Gundam is more iconic than DBZ, Lol.

*sighs* That's funny Goku is not considered the Blueprint for all heros just Shonen hero's post 2000 because of the success it had in the US. That being said Gundam is more iconic than DBZ again which of the two have the school and Statue. Gundam. If Gundam was never that big outside of Japan then why did its newest incarnation get Dubbed in the first place? DBZ is considered iconic to born from the 1990's to the early 2000, When GT came along it essientally killed the franchise whereas Gundam is still going strong. Gundam is a franchise thats been around since the mid 1980's and has an influence that reaches through all generes of anime while Dbz does not. Gundam is more iconic to anime in general. I mean based on what your logic because Cowboy Bebop or Rurouni Kenshin arent "household names" they arent considered iconic. I bet you didnt know that Dbz was originally suppose to be a gag manga did you

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#229  Edited By minigunman123

I don't even know what Gundam is. I think it's a Transformers ripoff, right? I have never been hounded by friends to watch it, ever. DBZ on the other hand I've been hounded months at a time to watch until I watched (most of) it.

I've seen DBZ references everywhere, on youtube and on videogames, in AMV's, youtube poop, spoofs, everywhere. It's music is iconic, the screaming is iconic, because it's either badazz or hilarious. As a story, it is pretty iconic as well. The characters are extremely iconic. I have never, ever heard anyone make a Gundam reference, like *final flash's the chatroom* or something. I've never heard Gundam music or scenes or pictures in an AMV or youtube poop or any kind of spoof either.

Also, didn't you say you were done? Liar.

Oh, also, I'm not an anime fan yet I still knew what DBZ was even before my friends hounded me, but what's Cowboy bebop and this Rourin thing?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@minigunman123 said:

I don't even know what Gundam is. I think it's a Transformers ripoff, right? I have never been hounded by friends to watch it, ever. DBZ on the other hand I've been hounded months at a time to watch until I watched (most of) it.

I've seen DBZ references everywhere, on youtube and on videogames, in AMV's, youtube poop, spoofs, everywhere. It's music is iconic, the screaming is iconic, because it's either badazz or hilarious. As a story, it is pretty iconic as well. The characters are extremely iconic. I have never, ever heard anyone make a Gundam reference, like *final flash's the chatroom* or something. I've never heard Gundam music or scenes or pictures in an AMV or youtube poop or any kind of spoof either.

Also, didn't you say you were done? Liar.

Oh, also, I'm not an anime fan yet I still knew what DBZ was even before my friends hounded me, but what's Cowboy bebop and this Rourin thing?

Exactly.

Avatar image for supremegreen798
Supremegreen798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Supremegreen798

@redbird3rdboywonder: Dbz is easily the most popular anime,I don't give a fuck if superman is more iconic,goku's a far better character.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supremegreen798 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Dbz is easily the most popular anime,I don't give a fuck if superman is more iconic,goku's a far better character.

Goku a better character than Superman is a joke. Goku is a bad father, a moron, someone who put the Earth in danger all in order to satisfy his own selfish need of battle. Gohan is easily the better character than them both

ToonForce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By ToonForce

Superman.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Twentyfive

That's the problem. What people often do forget is that DBZ has no story. It is just a guy fighting aliens, and trying to power up. Superman is an icon not just in America, but throughout the earth. His stories often times reflect the problems of the real world. The action in his action comics is just to get our minds off of what's around us, but there are stories that reflect the grim realities that have, are and will ever face us. So to ask who we'll miss more is a joke of a question.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#235  Edited By FourthDeity

Well obviously when you ask on a comic forum..

Avatar image for supremegreen798
Supremegreen798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Supremegreen798

Supes is dull as hell,Goku can get along with anyone.

Goku stayed dead because he felt that he attracted the enemies,he sacrificed himself,to save the planet.

He has a way better personality,supes is just dull,clusterfuck.Hell,master chief has a better personality than him,and he barely even talks!I couldn't care less about supes his character is stupid,DC's crappy attempt at a superstrong character.

kit_fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By kit_fisto

I'm a fan of both.

I miss Goku and what makes me even more miss him is DBZ is already (part of) history.

I won't miss Supes because frankly, I highly doubt Superman will leave the pages of comic books EVER. He will forever be here as long as comics exist.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By LeeSensei
1) It was to prove my point
2) Wiki stopped being a trusted site a long time ago as anyone can edit it even me
3) Same as 2
2) Luffy tied with goku for the numer one spot on the link I gave you which by the way can be trusted
3) Gundam is as iconic as Godazilla whereas the DB franchise is NOT
4) I actually liked DBZ until its Biased fanbase drove me away from it and both of what I said is true either way
5) It's a well known fact. Known by the many anime fans alike
6) Gundam is to Japan what Darth Vader is to Star Wars
7) Superman is and will always be more iconic than Goku which is what the original thread is about
8) Again you're truely iconic when you have a statue which again DBZ doesnt have. Which further expounds on my fact that Gundam is still more iconic let alone the fact that Gundam is still producing spinoffs in which DBZ is not…
9) Gundam even has an academic institution based off of it which again DBZ does not
1) Well it didn't.
2) The people on wikipedia revert bad etdits quickly on major articles and the trustworthy info are referenced with reliable sources.
3) Same as 2.
2) Does it matter? Luffy's based on Goku.
4) As Godzilla? No. Not even DB is as iconic as Godzilla.
5) Nope. It's you.
6) ...
7) I never said that he wasn't.
8) That's faulty logic.
9) Do Superman and Batman have academies? It's faulty logic.
Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman definitly. I aint even inta this Goku, or this "kaaaa-meeeee-kaaaaaaa-meeeeeee-kaaaaaaaaaaaa-meeeeeeeeeeee-AAAAAAAAHHHH" stuff.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Mr_Clockwork91
No Caption Provided

Superman, everyone loves Superman. Even giant robots:

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pointless necro.

Superman.

DBZ is struggling to stay relevant when it should quietly stop.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Goku

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 the_stegman  Moderator

Superman is a worldwide Icon who changed the face of comics, Goku is a Shonen footnote. I didn't even care for Goku when I liked DBZ, it was all about Vegeta for me.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Superman died too many times (no more emotional impact) and can be replaced by Batman.
Also, pretty much no one read comics anymore (that I know of) and most everybody only know Superman by the animated series, movies, and occasionally video games.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me, its Goku, no debate.