Who will run with Morrison's Batman INC cliffhanger?

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

SPOILERS FOR BATMAN INC 13

So at the end of Batman Incorporated we see both the end of the series and the end of Morrison's time on Batman. However instead of leaving us with a clean wrap up Morrison decided to end on a cliffhanger. Damian and Talia's bodies go missing, and we see Ra's al Ghul return taking control of Talia's Damian clone facility and harvesting Lord Death-Mans blood as a replacement for the Lazarus Pits. Now the big question is who will run with these plot threads?

My bet is on Peter Tomasi continuing this story in Batman and Robin. Tomasi has done more with Damian than anyone apart from Morrison himself and even better he's done it VERY well. Obviously all these plot points are very Damian centric and will hopefully result in the resurrection of Damian Wayne. There is no one else I would rather see take on this story apart from Morrison himself. Theres also a small possibility we could see these plot threads return Batman but Snyder seems very focused on doing his own thing.

Who do you guys think will tell this story? Better yet who do you WANT to tell this story?

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

I hope and think that it'll be Tomasi.

There's just a slight inkling in the back of my mind that Snyder'll do it since he's the lead Batman writer, though.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I really hope for Tomasi because he is the one that deals with the connection between Bruce and Damian but it probably would SNyder.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tdk_1997 said:

I really hope for Tomasi because he is the one that deals with the connection between Bruce and Damian but it probably would SNyder.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

That's not a cliffhanger, Morrison just allowed for other writers to follow up on his work if they choose to.

That's how comic books should be written.

And let the Al-Ghul stuff stay out of the spotlight for awhile. Don't bring Damian back to life either.