Posted by Spideysense44 (3457 posts) 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Who will have the better movie in marvel? (29 votes)

Amazing Spiderman 2 28%
Captain America:Winter Soldier 41%
Thor:Dark World 31%
The Wolverine 10%
#1 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on what you mean by "better". As better is a very subjective term. Better in terms of sales? Probably Wolverine or Spider Man, due to their popularity. But I picked Captain America: The Winter Soldier, because 1) I'm a Cap fan and I'm looking forward to it more than the other movies. and 2) The movie is, basically, an adaptation of Brubaker's comic arc, of the same title.

#2 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6338 posts) - - Show Bio

We haven't seen any of them so we can't know.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (42303 posts) - - Show Bio

Best CBM of the year right now is a matchup being The Wolverine and Thor: The Dark World. I'm leaning towards The Wolverine because Wolverine is my favorite hero. Lol. Best CBM of 2014 is a tossup between Captain America: Winter Soldier and Amazing Spider Man 2. I'm leaning towards Captain America: Winter Soldier because I'm a Cao fan, and Marvel Studios has an excellent track record of success.

#4 Edited by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying Thor 2. But honestly any of these could easily be the best. TASM2 has the Sinister 6 which will be awesome. Capt2 has Bucky, Thor 2 naturally looks the best and the most interesting, idk. And Wolverine has...Wolverine and the Japan storyline.

#5 Edited by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

went with thor. cap 2 is going to have falcon (still going to watch but you know... falcon), amazing spider-man i do not see as great but still will watch it. and no to wolverine because origins let me down so i will not see the movie. which sucks because im a wolverine fan

#6 Posted by Wolverine08 (42303 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa:

You're not going to give The Wolverine a chance? *sniffles*

#7 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa:

You're not going to give The Wolverine a chance? *sniffles*

you made the boy cry!

And you should give The Wolverine a chance, especially since you're a Wolverine fan. Different writers, different people behind the movie.

#8 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with The Wolverine, but I can't wait for Crossbones in Winter solider

#9 Posted by Pokeysteve (8303 posts) - - Show Bio

Never bet against Spidey. Then Wolverine. I'm actually really looking forward the The Wolverine.

#10 Edited by Wolverine08 (42303 posts) - - Show Bio

Never bet against Spidey. Then Wolverine. I'm actually really looking forward the The Wolverine.

A smart man with good taste!

#11 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians of the Galaxy.

#12 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with The Wolverine, but I can't wait for Crossbones in Winter solider

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Frank Grillo as Crossbones, I like him in Warrior and The Grey.

#13 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

is this supposed to be the one we want to be the best?

that's how i'm gonna vote

#14 Posted by RedLantern23 (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a Cap fan at all but I thought The First Avenger was awesome and Winter Soldier seems like it will be good as well.

#15 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982: the warrior was an amazing movie