Who will be the next Kenway ?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

So ubisoft have said that after the ezio trilogy they will be following a family of assassins Insted of the one dude. First we had Connor half British half Native American warrior. Second we had his Grand Father the pirate Edward. PersonLy I hope the next game follows Haytham, yes I know he is a templar but the dude is just a bamf. If we can't have Haytham I hope we either get to play as connor again or we get to play as his kid.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By z3ro180

Bump

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never liked Haytham. But I think Ubisoft shouldn't do a family trilogy. It seems they just want more naval gameplay (which frankly, I'm tired of). Connor's family line isn't catching on like Ezio's trilogy did.

PotatoOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

I never liked Haytham. But I think Ubisoft shouldn't do a family trilogy. It seems they just want more naval gameplay (which frankly, I'm tired of). Connor's family line isn't catching on like Ezio's trilogy did.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

So ubisoft have said that after the ezio trilogy they will be following a family of assassins Insted of the one dude. First we had Connor half British half Native American warrior. Second we had his Grand Father the pirate Edward. PersonLy I hope the next game follows Haytham, yes I know he is a templar but the dude is just a bamf. If we can't have Haytham I hope we either get to play as connor again or we get to play as his kid.

I want the next game to have Connor again he is my favorite assassin. They can add more because he was still fairly young when the game ended. Though I hate his father I'd just rather have the next game focus again on Connor from beginning to end.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Maybe a slave assassin Grandson of Connor lol or Connors son. Or Haytham. Any of these would be fine by me.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: Same I loved Connor in AC3. Apart from the god awful end where he was a whiny brat I really enjoyed him as a character. If they have him as the main character in the next game hopefully the make him a bit more happy.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Connor's would be good or daughter. Really though I would love another connor game.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#9  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

When did they say they were going to focus more on the Kenway family? I was under the impression that Edward was the last we were to going to see on the Kenway line, at least for now.

Personally I feel it's time to move on to a new line of Assassin's. The fact we no longer have to focus solely on Desmond's ancestry means that we can ultimately explore any Assassin's life now and not just one that has ties to Desmond. I'd really like to see a game focus on a female Assassin, maybe one with ties to France or even a game that focuses on Shao Jun from Assassin's Creed: Embers.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noone.

I want a new arc, maybe a new faction. The two we have are just getting old.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noone.

I want a new arc, maybe a new faction. The two we have are just getting old.

Exactly. The different environments so far are getting pretty old. AC3 was meh, and the new Black Flag that I've played at my friend's place so far is okay, but a bit less than good. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather see a continuum of the Brotherhood (or maybe even Altair) than have to play through Desmond's ancestry.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: How about a grey group that's been manipulating both sides for their own malicicous means, or an assassin from Nepal, maybe a Gurkha?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: How about a grey group that's been manipulating both sides for their own malicicous means, or an assassin from Nepal, maybe a Gurkha?

I actually think that an Assassin from China would be awesome, maybe during the Han Dynasty (perhaps because of my bias towards Hans because I am one lol). Nepal is a good one as well, but because China has so many different regions, it would be cool for the devs to make a huge open-world where you can travel in the different regions of China, participate in trade as side missions, sorta like in GTA and Sleeping Dogs, and do assassin work. Maybe instead of explosives like in AC3 have fireworks, since gunpowder is basically firework powder but made for lethal means instead of... fireworks.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@z3ro180 said:

@ultrastarkiller: Connor's would be good or daughter. Really though I would love another connor game.

Ya if you get to explore the world as him I'd like it. He was a boring character in AC3 but if they spice it up it could be fun.

I would like to see Master Assassins Achilles or like everyone here says a game in China.

, but I'd rather see a continuum of the Brotherhood

This, I always wanted to know what happen in between ACR and ACB.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: I only said a guy from nepal, but yeah, china would be a sweet location. We'd need a good time period though.

TBH, I'd love to see an Assassin's Creed game in the time frame of 1800-1890. I think China's history in those decades is really interesting.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zombiemowlcher: Yeah, I agree. It'd actually be really cool for the main protagonist to start off as an Assassin at a very young age at a mid-era dynasty in China, then it develops later on into an older, more experienced Assassin who would be in a later Dynasty 20+ years later, and maybe have the game mechanics and open world change based on the later industrialization of China as time goes by.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

@thitiki: Same I loved Connor in AC3. Apart from the god awful end where he was a whiny brat I really enjoyed him as a character. If they have him as the main character in the next game hopefully the make him a bit more happy.

By god awful brat, do you mean, that he was upset that his tribe had to move which was the main reason he was fighting? I'd be upset too lol. But if they do have him in another game, I'd be fine with that. He's my second favourite assassin in the series.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I really want an Oregon Trail/Assassin's Creed game. You'd have to follow and stop Templar's from reaching Oregon first, because there is something there they need... etc.

So maybe Connor's grandson or something.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't like the Kenways. Go back to Altair or an ancestor of his.. Or start fresh, and go with a medieval times era ancestor, China setting, Egypt setting or French Revolution/Napoleon era ancestor.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

By god awful brat, do you mean, that he was upset that his tribe had to move which was the main reason he was fighting? I'd be upset too lol. But if they do have him in another game, I'd be fine with that. He's my second favourite assassin in the series.

First is Ezio I'm guessing?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: Isn't everyone's favourite Ezio?

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Thitiki
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MonsterStomp
Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thitiki

@monsterstomp: AC1 lol. Why?!?!? I've played every Assassin game to date well except AC4 I'm waiting to get a PS4 so I can play on next-gen.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

French Revolution/Napoleon era ancestor.

I'd really like to see this era explored as well. Not exactly sure why, but the idea of playing as an Assassin in France just sounds like it would be fun. xD

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@monsterstomp: AC1 lol. Why?!?!? I've played every Assassin game to date well except AC4 I'm waiting to get a PS4 so I can play on next-gen.

Idk. I just started on AC2. AC4 sucks man.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

Yea they could take him to new places and explore so much more. We could see a lot more of growing America. I don't recall the ending that much though what makes you say he was a whinny brat?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: Isn't everyone's favourite Ezio?

Ezio's probably is my favorite, but Edward's a close second for me.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

OH really? I've had my doubts about getting a big reason I don't think I'll like it is because in AC3 I hated naval warfare. I just found it boring as hell.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@monsterstomp said:

@thitiki said:

OH really? I've had my doubts about getting a big reason I don't think I'll like it is because in AC3 I hated naval warfare. I just found it boring as hell.

Well its just my opinion, but I just wasn't feeling it. Expect a lot of naval gameplay.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: Guillotines everywhere!!!! Plus, maybe they could make Desmond climb the Eiffel Tower.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: Guillotines everywhere!!!! Plus, maybe they could make Desmond climb the Eiffel Tower.

Um, well Desmond's dead so I don't think we'll see him climbing anything. :P But yeah, being able to explore Paris would be fun and I think the French Revolution fits right into AC's alley in terms of a possible storyline.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By z3ro180

@monsterstomp: No not that. In the time between he Fights Haytham to when he kills Charles Lee I didn't really like how he was written. Truth be told from the Haytham fight onward I do not like the end of the game. It felt really really rushed.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_killer: it was said in a interview with one of the game's producers.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

I'd really like to see a game focus on a female Assassin, maybe one with ties to France or even a game that focuses on Shao Jun from Assassin's Creed: Embers.

Shao Jun would be an excellent starting point or perhaps kick off from her ancestors to give a little backstory. Assassins' Creed should move towards Eastern Asia next, whether it be Japan or China, both are gorgeous settings.

In regards to a female Assassin, they did a pretty good job with Liberation. If you missed out on it, I'm pretty sure it's releasing on 360/PS3 in January or February.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@war_killer said:

I'd really like to see a game focus on a female Assassin, maybe one with ties to France or even a game that focuses on Shao Jun from Assassin's Creed: Embers.

Shao Jun would be an excellent starting point or perhaps kick off from her ancestors to give a little backstory. Assassins' Creed should move towards Eastern Asia next, whether it be Japan or China, both are gorgeous settings.

In regards to a female Assassin, they did a pretty good job with Liberation. If you missed out on it, I'm pretty sure it's releasing on 360/PS3 in January or February.

Agreed. Every since her appearance in AC: Embers I've been hoping we'd see her story continue after she parted with Ezio and returned to her home country to rebuild the Brotherhood there. Seeing her go back to free her homeland and exploring that part of the world, to me, would be a welcome change. Plus I'd really love to use her Hidden Blade (the one in her foot)!!! xD

Thanks for the heads up! I wasn't able to get Liberation due to not having a PSP so I'll be looking forward to that.

@z3ro180 said:

@war_killer: it was said in a interview with one of the game's producers.

Do you mind giving a link to the interview?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By z3ro180

@war_killer: I would if I could dude I was in a YouTube vidio and I can't remember what the vidio is called.