#1 Posted by joshuagamer (733 posts) - - Show Bio

Also list the actor(s) you think would be good for the role.

#2 Posted by Moonchilde (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant Man and Wasp.

#3 Posted by Barnes (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant Man- Patrick Wilson. I believe this actor really masters the "Smart nerd/bad ass" and totally fits Henry Pym's personality! Besides with today's advance in movie effects, having a giant red-suited man walking in NYC streets would simply be astonishing. I wouldnt like to see Wasp...yet. Why? because if she were to be in the next film, they'd have to fit the romance between Henry and Janet in there, and I really want them to focus on Pym's character first. Oh, and maybe this one would be really unlikely to ever hit the big screen (I do not take into consideration his cameo in Origins: Wolverine because it simply doesnt make sense), but I would REALLY want to see Quicksilver in the next avengers movie! He is one of the classics, and he is just really bad ass!

#4 Posted by Hunter114 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to concede to the fact that I'm not really that good a judge of character and actor's to play them, and I usually just go with other people's ideas, but I would like to see a few new main characters and a few apparently quite a lot of cameos:

Main Characters:

Hank Pym, Wasp

Cameos:

Major cameos - Betty Ross, Jennifer Walters (She Hulk), Carol Danvers (Ms Marvel), Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman), Sharon Carter, James "Jimmy" Woo, Jasper Sitwell, Adam Warlock,

Minor cameos - Simon Williams (WonderMan), Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell), Wendell Vaughn (Quasar - possible mention), Sam Wilson (Falcon), Barbara "Bobbi" Morse (Mockingbird), Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch), Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver)

#5 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish some of these superhero movies being made were a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

#6 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther, wonder man & ms. marvel

#7 Posted by Captain13 (4338 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by TheWitchingHour (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Giant Man and Wasp, possibly The Vision,

#9 Edited by jhazzroucher (18711 posts) - - Show Bio
Tobey Maguire as Spider-man
Hugh Jackman as Wolverine
#10 Edited by AweSam (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

--->Tobey Maguire as Spider-man
#11 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Not Tobey Maguire, let Andrew Garfield do it, but otherwise I would love Spider-Man to join in. Later though, for sure. In the reboot Peter is still just a kid, if he were in the universe (I pray for rights to transfer, but that's just hope) he would need to get older.

But the next person who should join for sure is Black Panther.

#12 Posted by Hunter114 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Tobey Maguire as Spider-man

There's always one, isn't there... right, the line starts here, form an orderly queue behind Jeff and collect your pitchforks and torches from Dave. Remember to hold your pitchforks upright, so you don't accidentally impale the person in front or behind you and don't light the torches until you leave the room, but when you do, try to avoid the wind, as it will only blow them out.

#13 Edited by jhazzroucher (18711 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

--->Tobey Maguire as Spider-man
#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6213 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

this

#15 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4172 posts) - - Show Bio

If they go the route that it seems they might be going they are going to need more then five Avengers, even if the rest are just cameos in the background during battle. But I think what Kevin Feige said the other day about a Guardians of the Galaxy movie is going to tie in heavily with the next Avengers.

#16 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Barnes said:

Giant Man- Patrick Wilson.

Amen.

#17 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@jhazzroucher: Not Tobey Maguire, let Andrew Garfield do it, but otherwise I would love Spider-Man to join in. Later though, for sure. In the reboot Peter is still just a kid, if he were in the universe (I pray for rights to transfer, but that's just hope) he would need to get older.

But the next person who should join for sure is Black Panther.

But Tobey really acts like Peter Parker

I want to see a lot of members on the next movie but the major characters will be these people;

I disagree, quite a bit.

#18 Posted by PrinceIMC (5505 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Add: Giant Man/Ant Man, Wasp and Ms Marvel (get Yvone Strahovski for this one)

Spider Woman, Luke Cage and Black Panther big cameos

Red Hulk, She Hulk and Mar-Vell mentioning/small cameos/ Shield files (something that indicates that they exist or will exist soon)

#20 Posted by Barnes (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: I would also like to see Spidey, unfortunately thats never gonna happen. All Avengers characters belong to Disney, and Spidey belongs to Sony. Both work with Marvel Entertainment, but Sony has the rights to Spidey, and they wont sell it to Disney :/. Just as Fox has the rights to FF, Silver Sirfer, Daredevil, and X-Men... pretty bad, huh?

#21 Edited by Jnr6Lil (8263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

Giant Man and Wasp.

Though chances are Black Panther will be added as a token character.

#22 Posted by rico_3088 (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther (Michael Jai White) Taskmaster (jason statham)

#23 Posted by Bestostero (5782 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant Man, Wasp, and Ms. Marvel.

though I don't see them expanding the roster unless they replace some of the current members and or push them into the background or have new characters as background characters....

#24 Posted by desmond006 (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther 1st, vision 2nd with a costume change. For the women I see Ms. Marvel 1st and Valkyrie 2nd would translate to a film the best.

#25 Posted by DownZero82 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they're going to make Agent Phil Coulson, Vision. It, to me, seemed they made hints to it. Didn't Scarlet Witch play the cello? Nick Fury also kept making sight and eye references to Coulson when he was lying there dying. Now this is just my opinion and I think alot of other peoples also. He still signed to make an appearance in Iron Man 3. And personally Coulson is one of my favorite characters. And he also had one of the best lines in the movie... "so that's what it does" TEAM PHIL!

#26 Posted by _Zombie_ (10551 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange, especially taking the post-credits scene into account.

#27 Posted by joshuagamer (733 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC: you know what, I would never propose this idea, but i kind of dig it

#28 Posted by joshuagamer (733 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC: you know what, I would never propose this idea, but i kind of dig it

#29 Posted by rasx (251 posts) - - Show Bio

@DownZero82 said:

I think they're going to make Agent Phil Coulson, Vision. It, to me, seemed they made hints to it. Didn't Scarlet Witch play the cello? Nick Fury also kept making sight and eye references to Coulson when he was lying there dying. Now this is just my opinion and I think alot of other peoples also. He still signed to make an appearance in Iron Man 3. And personally Coulson is one of my favorite characters. And he also had one of the best lines in the movie... "so that's what it does" TEAM PHIL!

The team needs more women so I would like to see the female Vision from the Ultimate U.

#30 Posted by GothamRed (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13: They likely aren't going to start carol as captain marvel