#1 Edited by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Well from what everyones saying it's pretty successful so who do you think the next villain should be? I was thinking Lobo.

#2 Posted by Immortal777 (5856 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the next villain should be someone who isn't freaking Lex Luthor he was in every movie until MoS. I think from how MoS was that Brainiac would be the best since he could actually bring fodder for Superman to fight.

#3 Posted by deaditegonzo (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and his Parademons. Do it a la Superman: The Animated series, episodes Apokolips Now! and Legacy. Then it can even be a super prologue for the Justice League movie.

#4 Edited by MrShway88 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Brainiac. Or Lex Luthor finding some kryptonite and creating Metallo.

#5 Edited by Invincitonian (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Brainiac. Or Lex Luthor finding some kryptonite and creating Metallo.

Both. Brainiac attacks. Then the Metallo side story, from being injured losing a loved one and blaming Superman, he agrees to be part of Luthor's Metallo Project. That could carry over to a confrontation in Man of Steel 3.

#6 Posted by StayclassyMarvel (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Metallo, Braniac, or Parasite.

MoS 3 should feature Bizarro

#7 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: Yeah I was thinking Lex would be better in a side villain in the supposed Justice League movie then have Darkseid be the main or something.

#8 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luther and Bizarro.

#9 Edited by Black_Claw (2809 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been seeing a lot of these threads lately, lol. Either way, I think it's inevitable that Lex will show up at some point. But Braniac needs to be in the third film.

#10 Edited by Immortal777 (5856 posts) - - Show Bio

@anywhichwaybutup: I think Darkseid should be in JL movie he's one of DC biggest threats and because it annoys me that people think Darkseid is a Superman villain that's why I don't want him in MoS. It would be fine if Darkseid made a cameo appearance in MoS leading up to JL movie but I don't want him as the main villain of MoS. I just don't want Lex as the main villain I want to see more of Superman's other enemies we've seen Lex far to much.