#1 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

With the season finale coming close, which heroes and villains do you think should, or are you expecting to appear in the second season of Arrow? I think Roy Harper will become Arsenal during the season finale. I also think Hal Jordan might make an appearance in the show. Probably not as Green Lantern.

What do you guys think?

#2 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Hal will appear personally. Maybe we'll have villains like Hush appear. That would be cool. Here are some I'd be interested in seeing: Light, Onomatopoeia(that would be a interesting one to see to say the least).

Its also interesting to note that Merylin was or still is(don't know for sure) a member of the League of Shadows and since Merylin seems to be following things very similarly to the way Ra's runs things with Gotham we can imagine this same type of thing is going on or maybe even is the Thing going on.

#3 Edited by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Hal will appear personally. Maybe we'll have villains like Hush appear. That would be cool. Here are some I'd be interested in seeing: Light, Onomatopoeia(that would be a interesting one to see to say the least).

Its also interesting to note that Merylin was or still is(don't know for sure) a member of the League of Shadows and since Merylin seems to be following things very similarly to the way Ra's runs things with Gotham we can imagine this same type of thing is going on or maybe even is the Thing going on.

I was actually thinking that the League of Assassin's would appear in the near future. Malcolm alluded to a man who trained him. I figured it would most likely be Ra's Al Ghul. Hal Jordan is a long shot, but it's not unlikely.

#5 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

The League of Assassins

Shado in the present day

Slade Wilson as a villian

#6 Edited by The_Tree (7952 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Have pilots appear, among them being Hal Jordan and Larry Trainor.
  • Have Haly's Circus appear and have Calvin Rose, Boston Brand, and the Graysons as perforners.
  • Have Oliver go to a museum, and have nods to people like Jonah Hex, Jeremiah Arkham, Sgt. Rock, and Alan Wayne.
  • Cool martial artists like Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, and Richard Dragon should appear.
  • Secret groups/organizations like Rick Flag and the Suicide Squad, Checkmate, and Azrael and the Order of St. Dumas appearing would be really cool.
  • Since Yao Fei was already in the show, a more grounded version of the Great Ten would be interesting to see.
  • I'd love a team-ups with people like the Question, Ted Kord, and Wildcat.
  • Appearances of people like Cheshire, Steve Trevor, Amanda Waller, Sportsmaster, Mr. Orr, Tommy Monaghan, Tom Tresser, Wild Dog, Constantine Drakon, and Grifter would be great.
  • If they want cool cameos, having Rita Farr as an actor, Buddy Baker as an actor, Cliff Steele as a racer, and Ted Grant as a famous boxer would all be awesome.
  • Even if the story isn't over in the comics, Magus and Komodo appearances would also be pretty cool.
#7 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith: wow it would be awesome if the Question appeared, but very unlikely

#8 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree said:
  • Have pilots appear, among them being Hal Jordan and Larry Trainor.
  • Have Haly's Circus appear and have Calvin Rose, Boston Brand, and the Graysons as perforners.
  • Have Oliver go to a museum, and have nods to people like Jonah Hex, Jeremiah Arkham, Sgt. Rock, and Alan Wayne.
  • Cool martial artists like Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, and Richard Dragon should appear.
  • Secret groups/organizations like Rick Flag and the Suicide Squad, Checkmate, and Azrael and the Order of St. Dumas appearing would be really cool.
  • Since Yao Fei was already in the show, a more grounded version of the Great Ten would be interesting to see.
  • I'd love a team-ups with people like the Question, Ted Kord, and Wildcat.
  • Appearances of people like Cheshire, Steve Trevor, Amanda Waller, Sportsmaster, Mr. Orr, Tommy Monaghan, Tom Tresser, Wild Dog, Constantine Drakon, and Grifter would be great.
  • If they want cool cameos, having Rita Farr as an actor, Buddy Baker as an actor, Cliff Steele as a racer, and Ted Grant as a famous boxer would all be awesome.
  • Even if the story isn't over in the comics, Magus and Komodo appearances would also be pretty cool.

So, you're brilliant. I'm ok with most of that. Especially the bolded. I just think that Arrow should remain more grounded and limit the government factions, conspriracies, and secret organizations. I'm already wary about the WMD thing aimed at the Glades.

#9 Posted by SupBatz (1850 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by joshmightbe (24728 posts) - - Show Bio

The Question would be great, Also a new Actress if Huntress comes back because the current chick is just awful.

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Roy Harper, Mia should die and then Roy becomes Red Arrow/Arsenal/Speedy/TheHood2.
  • Laurel Lance, She should become Black Canary but instead of haveing a super scream, she uses sonics as her main weapons.
  • Slade Wilson, Have him come back as Deathstroke. And be the villian of Season 2.
  • Artemis Crock, Either as Artemis or Tigress.
  • Ted Kord, he would be awesome as a street level Blue Beetle.
  • Dick Grayson, him just quiting being Robin, but hes not yet Nightwing. Around the same age as Roy Harper.
  • Wesley Dodds, no powers just uses smoke bombs and stuff as the Sandman.

#12 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

• Roy Harper, Mia should die and then Roy becomes Red Arrow/Arsenal/Speedy/TheHood2.
  • Laurel Lance, She should become Black Canary but instead of haveing a super scream, she uses sonics as her main weapons.
  • Slade Wilson, Have him come back as Deathstroke. And be the villian of Season 2.
  • Artemis Crock, Either as Artemis or Tigress.
  • Ted Kord, he would be awesome as a street level Blue Beetle.
  • Dick Grayson, him just quiting being Robin, but hes not yet Nightwing. Around the same age as Roy Harper.
  • Wesley Dodds, no powers just uses smoke bombs and stuff as the Sandman.

I like the idea of the bolded parts a lot though I think Artemis Crock should wait till Roy's been established a while and when he has left the team.(Basically introduce her as a replacement for Roy at least a temororary one and then have her be a great hero in her own right).

#13 Posted by RustyRoy (13921 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:
@bluelantern1995 said:

I was actually thinking that the League of Assassin's would appear in the near future. Malcolm alluded to a man who trained him. I figured it would most likely be Ra's Al Ghul. Hal Jordan is a long shot, but it's not unlikely.

Hal Jordan is more likely to appear than League of Shadows.