#1 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

I was playing the Mortal Kombat demo..... and I'm so happy that I get to play with so many beloved characters, and they placed Kratos in the PS3 Version. That makes me really happy! 
but who else copuld make a surprise appearance, they did DC heroes, but maybe some viloent Marvel Characters or more viloent Video Game characters..... 
i wanna know?
#2 Edited by Darknom2 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Deadpool, but he's already in so many things  right now...  
So...Alex from   Prototype ? 

#3 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darknom2 said:
"I wanna say Deadpool, but he's already in so many things  right now...  So...Alex from   Prototype ?  "

Alex from Protoype is perfect choice.......hes so AWESOME!
#4 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

I would add Cole McGrath..... another PS3 exclusive character who can kill any one........ I don't know about Raiden though.
#6 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

This is only for non Kombat characters.
#7 Posted by CasimirAngel (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid Snake   
Sonic the Hedgehog (just kidding) 
Nemesis from Resident Evil 
#8 Posted by Tenno (141 posts) - - Show Bio

there's a Ps3 exclusive which is Kratos, the Xbox exclusive hasn't been announced yet, and i doubt there will be any other out of continuity characters other than those two.

#9 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Tenno (141 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94: I sadly did hear the xbox release was goku but i hope their joking lol
#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tenno said:
" @GrandSymbiote94: I sadly did hear the xbox release was goku but i hope their joking lol "

where you hear that from?
#12 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Since it is obviously too late for the new Mk to put new characters in. They should put sony characters in the next one. Examples: Cole Macgrath, Jak, Nathan Drake, Nathan Hale or Joesph in it along with Kratos, maybe Sev and Rico from Killzone.

#13 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

i always wonder why Midway never hat-tips themselves and uses some of their own classic arcade characters as guest stars in this series, which their are droves of given
Midway's extensive history in arcade games. i wouldn't even know where to start or end with this list either, though out of the vague zone i would love to see an appearance,
even in a background of a stage of ABE (he was a robotic Abe Lincoln that stared in an MK spoof, complete with fatalities ) form the video game+pinball machine fusion
Revenge From Mars.

#14 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE:
Thatd be awesome
#15 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2089 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#16 Posted by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist would be perfect for MK.

#17 Edited by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartacus, Dog the Hound, The Terminator, and James Heller

#18 Posted by Wolfrazer (6754 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Voorhees, would be slow however his attacks would deal high damage. The fatalities that he could do, would be so awesome to watch.

#19 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14698 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman as a DLC.

#20 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny said:

Achilles, The Terminator, Dog the Hound, Spartacus, Connor Kenway, Wolverine, The Punisher, Predator, Ghost Rider, Venom, Starkiller, Darth Vader

#21 Posted by Retro_Metro (368 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole cast of Killer Instinct.