• 153 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Posted by ganon15 (1506 posts) 9 months, 17 days ago

Poll: Who's the hotter Batgirl? Barbara Gordon or Cassandra Cain? (192 votes)

Barbara Gordon 66%
Cassandra Cain 34%

Which of the two dames is sexier?

#101 Edited by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15 said:

Quick! Someone

@vance_astro said:

Of course. That detail was only mentioned to state why she has a perfect body for her size and age, which I pointed out to say..I wouldn't favor Babs because of her physical attributes any more than Cassandra. Babs probably has the bigger bust but Cassandra is just as well proportioned.

@ganon15

said:

. If she were ever in a movie or show Kristin Kreuk should play here, being half asian-half white just like Cassie. And hot too! lol

http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/kristin-kristin-kreuk-202279_1113_1750.jpg

I'm sorry but Kristin Kruek can't act. She was terrible as Chun-Li, she would be even worse as Cass Cain.

Quick! someone pick another half asian-half white actress to play Cassie!

Elodie Yung

EDIT:I would post a pick but CV isn't letting me for some strange reason.

Moderator
#102 Posted by ganon15 (1506 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Edited by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#104 Edited by BlackWind (6299 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't find Cass attractive in the slightest.

#105 Posted by ganon15 (1506 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Posted by BlackWind (6299 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15: That said, I don't think she is ugly. Just average looking.

#107 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs is definitely curvier.. but that doesn't necessarily equate to sexier.

Ugh.. too hard to chooooose.. I have a thing for red hair and glasses and a thing for short black hair and battle scars..

#108 Edited by ganon15 (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: Wait, I've got it! how about a younger Shannon Lee? you know, if this were 90's

#109 Posted by JetiiMitra (8608 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassie's batsuit looks heavier - it probably traps in more heat. Therefore I say Cassie is the hotter Batgirl.

#110 Posted by ganon15 (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Cassie's batsuit looks heavier - it probably traps in more heat. Therefore I say Cassie is the hotter Batgirl.

How?? lol

#111 Edited by JetiiMitra (8608 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15 said:

@mitran said:

Cassie's batsuit looks heavier - it probably traps in more heat. Therefore I say Cassie is the hotter Batgirl.

How?? lol

Her suit is trapping all the heat in, raising her overall temperature.

#112 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade

#113 Edited by ganon15 (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@ganon15 said:

@mitran said:

Cassie's batsuit looks heavier - it probably traps in more heat. Therefore I say Cassie is the hotter Batgirl.

How?? lol

Her suit is trapping all the heat in, raising her overall temperature.

damn I'm stupid

#114 Posted by JetiiMitra (8608 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15 said:

@mitran said:

@ganon15 said:

@mitran said:

Cassie's batsuit looks heavier - it probably traps in more heat. Therefore I say Cassie is the hotter Batgirl.

How?? lol

Her suit is trapping all the heat in, raising her overall temperature.

damn I'm stupid

Nah, you're fine.

#115 Posted by Z3RO180 (6533 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with babs

#116 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
@ganon15 said:

Forgot about this. Outsiders was an underrated book, even if it wasn't spectacular. What I like about this portrayal of Cassandra:

  • She's nude, but she's not in a nudie pose (how rare is that? especially when on-page characters are admiring the person in question?)
  • She's not waifish, she has muscles and scars the same way shirtless Bruce and Dick are portrayed
  • We have three different women on the page with three distinct body types: Sleight Ectomorphic (Cass), Very Tall Mesomorphic (Grace), Fit/Voluptuous Endomorphic (Thunder).

If you're going to do a scene like this, not too many ways to do it with less cheesecake. Granted, "less cheesecake" is hardly a universal goal, but this is a nice change of pace, I would argue.

#117 Posted by ganon15 (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:
@ganon15 said:

Forgot about this. Outsiders was an underrated book, even if it wasn't spectacular. What I like about this portrayal of Cassandra:

  • She's nude, but she's not in a nudie pose (how rare is that? especially when on-page characters are admiring the person in question?)
  • She's not waifish, she has muscles and scars the same way shirtless Bruce and Dick are portrayed
  • We have three different women on the page with three distinct body types: Sleight Ectomorphic (Cass), Very Tall Mesomorphic (Grace), Fit/Voluptuous Endomorphic (Thunder).

If you're going to do a scene like this, not too many ways to do it with less cheesecake. Granted, "less cheesecake" is hardly a universal goal, but this is a nice change of pace, I would argue.

Cassie has one fine arse, I'd argue that too.

#119 Edited by Jphu8414 (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15: It was indeed a very interesting question

Lol

#121 Posted by ganon15 (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

120 votes? Crikey!

#122 Posted by Experio (15900 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass.

#123 Posted by modernww2fare (1176 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by bob808 (6775 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Cain

#125 Posted by Jayc1324 (12201 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra is a badass but I picked Barbara. Barbara is older than her and I think she's drawn hotter than cassandra. Cassandra never really was drawn sexy or anything to me. Cassandra looks tiny in her batsuit and barbara seems to fill it out more if you know what I mean. Same for Stephanie brown too.

#126 Posted by ganon15 (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Cassandra is a badass but I picked Barbara. Barbara is older than her and I think she's drawn hotter than cassandra. Cassandra never really was drawn sexy or anything to me. Cassandra looks tiny in her batsuit and barbara seems to fill it out more if you know what I mean. Same for Stephanie brown too.

fuller body, bigger tits and arse uhuh :)

#127 Edited by Outside_85 (8960 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra... because I am slightly drawn towards Asians and that I don't feel particularly drawn towards and of the redheads that make up some 40% of all comic females.

#128 Posted by Jayc1324 (12201 posts) - - Show Bio
#129 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5406 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassie. Love Asian chicks , especially if they can kick serious ass.

#130 Edited by RogueShadow (10634 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Babs.

#131 Edited by ganon15 (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

why don't I throw up one more naked Cassie pic

#133 Posted by JakeN7 (12292 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs by far....

....but I think we're all the winners here ;)

Online
#134 Edited by Cloakx14 (2997 posts) - - Show Bio

babs. i'm into redheads.

#136 Posted by Primebonnick (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass why because my asian fetish will always win over my red head fetish.

Online
#137 Posted by ganon15 (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass why because my asian fetish will always win over my red head fetish.

I'd lean more towards Cass if she went naked more often, like Tarot lol

#139 Posted by Night4345 (4034 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra but Ravager is hotter than both.

#140 Posted by Maverick93 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara, redheads rule the world!

#141 Edited by SilverPool (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15: Why did the refrigerator handle magically turn into a penis when transitioning from the first to second panel....?

Barbara no contest.

Also, this.

#142 Posted by SilverPool (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

BabsGirl hands down...

Catwoman and Babsgirl... now thats a tighter race ;)

http://cdn2.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/tumblr_mc9kexGUQg1ro8ysbo1_50028.gif

#143 Edited by VanderSEXXX (739 posts) - - Show Bio
#146 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7724 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs

#147 Edited by Black_Arrow (3124 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15 said:

why don't I throw up one more naked Cassie pic

Actually those boobs aren´t from Cass. They are from another woman who wants to have children with Tim. And Cass saves him in time.

#148 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11029 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

One is asian. The other isn't. Do the math.

Simply as that really. I don't know how this thread went on so long.

#150 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (2726 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs, all day, every day.