Posted by ganon15 (2688 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: Who's the hotter Batgirl? Barbara Gordon or Cassandra Cain? (222 votes)

Barbara Gordon 66%
Cassandra Cain 34%

Which of the two dames is sexier?

#51 Edited by Kairan1979 (17085 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra is a better fighter, but Barbara is hotter.

#52 Posted by bunt947 (378 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Chewblocka (28 posts) - - Show Bio

BabsGirl hands down...

Catwoman and Babsgirl... now thats a tighter race ;)

#54 Posted by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

BabsGirl hands down...

Catwoman and Babsgirl... now thats a tighter race ;)

Catwoman of course!

#55 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara

#56 Posted by PowerHerc (86127 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs.

No question. No doubt.

#57 Posted by JetiiMitra (9237 posts) - - Show Bio

Picked Cassie just 'cause.

I never found either hot.

Online
#58 Posted by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Picked Cassie just 'cause.

I never found either hot.

Which Batgirl did you find hot?

#59 Posted by JetiiMitra (9237 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15 said:

@mitran said:

Picked Cassie just 'cause.

I never found either hot.

Which Batgirl did you find hot?

None really.

Online
#60 Posted by Pokeysteve (9081 posts) - - Show Bio

Red hair and blue eyes is tough to beat. I prefer Cass as Batgirl though.

#61 Posted by batmannflash (6272 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara of course

then Steph

#62 Posted by Ostyo (11812 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass has got one fine ass.

Hehe, I'm so clever!

#63 Posted by Veshark (9264 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty difficult for me tbh. On one hand Oracle has that paraplegic sexy Velma look going on..on the other hand Cassie is rocking the toned teenage Yumi Yoshimura thing VERY well. I think I'll go with Cassie.

You chose wise, grasshopper.

#64 Posted by Bogey (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain due to hot battle scars and knowing how to keep her mouth shut.

#65 Posted by AgentJ07 (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara.

#66 Edited by Bruxae (15342 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara.

#67 Posted by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

@bogey said:

Cain due to hot battle scars and knowing how to keep her mouth shut.

LOL

#68 Edited by Juiceboks (12864 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@juiceboks said:

It's pretty difficult for me tbh. On one hand Oracle has that paraplegic sexy Velma look going on..on the other hand Cassie is rocking the toned teenage Yumi Yoshimura thing VERY well. I think I'll go with Cassie.

You chose wise, grasshopper.

Thank you sensei, felt like I really had to weigh the options there.

#69 Posted by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara aced the lead!

#71 Posted by Manchine (4285 posts) - - Show Bio

#72 Posted by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

@manchine said:

I never watched the show, but the YJ design of her was pretty good!

#73 Posted by TheCannon (20190 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra.

#74 Edited by RogueShadow (14636 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara Gordon by far

#77 Posted by Vance Astro (89468 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with Cass because she's half asian and has a perfect body. Her asian side adds an exotic look while the fact she's a comic character guarantees an athletic body with a nice rack and booty. Also i'm into short black hair.

Moderator
#78 Edited by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro said:

Her asian side adds an exotic look while the fact she's a comic character guarantees an athletic body with a nice rack and booty. Also i'm into short black hair.

Comic character? Then that goes for Barbara as well, no? Yeah, the short black hair reminds me of Catwoman. If she were ever in a movie or show Kristin Kreuk should play here, being half asian-half white just like Cassie. And hot too! lol

http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/kristin-kristin-kreuk-202279_1113_1750.jpg

#79 Posted by Vance Astro (89468 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course. That detail was only mentioned to state why she has a perfect body for her size and age, which I pointed out to say..I wouldn't favor Babs because of her physical attributes any more than Cassandra. Babs probably has the bigger bust but Cassandra is just as well proportioned.

@ganon15

said:

. If she were ever in a movie or show Kristin Kreuk should play here, being half asian-half white just like Cassie. And hot too! lol

http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/kristin-kristin-kreuk-202279_1113_1750.jpg

I'm sorry but Kristin Kruek can't act. She was terrible as Chun-Li, she would be even worse as Cass Cain.

Moderator
#80 Posted by KingAres109 (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold up....Cassie only a teenager!??Please at least say she's 19..Lol

#81 Edited by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: It doesn't help that Cassie's only a teenager though, and those scars…..*shutters*

#82 Edited by marvelfan123 (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara any day

#83 Edited by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Babs. she's hot, and has a personality.

Cassie doesn't have one? lol

#84 Posted by Vance Astro (89468 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold up....Cassie only a teenager!??Please at least say she's 19..Lol

I didn't even think of that when I gave my answer. Now Chris Hansen is going to get me...

Moderator
#85 Posted by danhimself (21248 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingares109 said:

Hold up....Cassie only a teenager!??Please at least say she's 19..Lol

I didn't even think of that when I gave my answer. Now Chris Hansen is going to get me...

she was at least 18....she was 17 in No Man's Land...then One Year Later and everyone is automatically one year older so she's at least 18

#86 Posted by Vance Astro (89468 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro said:
@kingares109 said:

Hold up....Cassie only a teenager!??Please at least say she's 19..Lol

I didn't even think of that when I gave my answer. Now Chris Hansen is going to get me...

she was at least 18....she was 17 in No Man's Land...then One Year Later and everyone is automatically one year older so she's at least 18

Thanks.

Moderator
#87 Posted by danhimself (21248 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@vance_astro said:
@kingares109 said:

Hold up....Cassie only a teenager!??Please at least say she's 19..Lol

I didn't even think of that when I gave my answer. Now Chris Hansen is going to get me...

she was at least 18....she was 17 in No Man's Land...then One Year Later and everyone is automatically one year older so she's at least 18

Thanks.

no problem...you're safe for now....eyes off Lian though!

#88 Posted by Vance Astro (89468 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@vance_astro said:
@danhimself said:

@vance_astro said:
@kingares109 said:

Hold up....Cassie only a teenager!??Please at least say she's 19..Lol

I didn't even think of that when I gave my answer. Now Chris Hansen is going to get me...

she was at least 18....she was 17 in No Man's Land...then One Year Later and everyone is automatically one year older so she's at least 18

Thanks.

no problem...you're safe for now....eyes off Lian though!

Nope :)

Moderator
#89 Edited by Jphu8414 (4041 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Cain is way hotter in my opinion. Nothing against Babs but I have a soft spot for those quiet Asian assassin type chicks

#90 Posted by SheenLantern (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphu8414 said:

Cassandra Cain is way hotter in my opinion. Nothing against Babs but I have a soft spot for those quiet Asian assassin type chicks

Oddly specific.

#91 Posted by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Posted by SheenLantern (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15: Barbara. Nicer proportions and a lovely personality.

Plus, intelligence is sexy.

#93 Posted by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8930 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Cassandra as a character. But Babs is definitively constantly drawn in a more physically attractive manner.

#95 Posted by SheenLantern (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

@crom_cruach: Cassandra Cain doesn't have any character. She's a walking fist.

#96 Posted by The Stegman (28592 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15: nope, she's the silent but deadly type, no real personality.

Online
#97 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8930 posts) - - Show Bio

@crom_cruach: Cassandra Cain doesn't have any character. She's a walking fist.

I'll have to completely disagree from years of reading Batman and enjoying the character.

#98 Posted by SheenLantern (7259 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Edited by ganon15 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro said:

Of course. That detail was only mentioned to state why she has a perfect body for her size and age, which I pointed out to say..I wouldn't favor Babs because of her physical attributes any more than Cassandra. Babs probably has the bigger bust but Cassandra is just as well proportioned.

@ganon15

said:

. If she were ever in a movie or show Kristin Kreuk should play here, being half asian-half white just like Cassie. And hot too! lol

http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/kristin-kristin-kreuk-202279_1113_1750.jpg

I'm sorry but Kristin Kruek can't act. She was terrible as Chun-Li, she would be even worse as Cass Cain.

Quick! someone pick another half asian-half white actress to play Cassie!