Who's more intimidating? Rorschach or bane (movies)

Osterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who's more intimidating or "badass".

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Both have diffrent means of being intimidating that equal the others scary factor. Bane: Because he looks like he can crush you with one blow. The Hannibal mask and bald head makes it worst. Also guys that are super-intelligent yet look like maniacs is even more intimidating. Dude is Dexter, meets Hannibal, meets, Leatherface.

Rorshach looks like a nightmare I had as a kid. Like some face-less aperation that took solid form and has come to take you to Hell. The fact that he dosent speak to you as he already knows there is no cure for you, once he labels you a virus, is even more so. Dude tossed a completely harmless, yet, possibly mentally ill person down an elevator shaft. And that Mask. Creeps me the fawk out! He also views humanity as little more then pieces of fecal matter to be wiped clean from the anus of the universe.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Rorschach.

Bane's voice ruins any intimidating thing about him. Its goofy and extremely hard to understand at some points

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By cameron83

Both have diffrent means of being intimadating that equal the others scary factor. Bane: Because he looks like he can crush you with one blow. The Hannibal mask and bald head makes it worst. Also guys that are super-intelligent yet look like maniacs is even more intimadating. Dude is Dexter, meets Hannibal, meets, Leatherface.

Rorshach looks like a nightmare I had as a kid. Like some face-less aperation that took solid form and has come to take you to Hell. The fact that he dosent speak to you as he already knows there is no cure for you, once he labels you a virus, is even more so. Dude tossed a completely harmless, yet, possibly mentally ill person down an elevator shaft. And that Mask. Creeps me the fawk out! He also views humanity as little more then pieces of fecal matter to be wiped clean from the anus of the universe.

This.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5 JediXMan  Moderator

Rorschach.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jphu8414

I'll go with Bane because he is more physically intimidating

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RetconCrisis

Rorschach. Bane would break my back and kill me, Rorschach would bite my ear off and kill me. Also, Bane has that British-ish accent hybrid with a mix of Sean Connery and Darth Vader voice-changer* by Hasbro, which kills any more intimidation other than his physique. Also add that Rorschach is a master of improvision of weapons, making weapons out of household items, even if I beat him, I can never keep him down forever.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Kairan1979

Unlike Bane, Rorschach is nobody's henchman.

ImagineMan16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both have diffrent means of being intimidating that equal the others scary factor. Bane: Because he looks like he can crush you with one blow. The Hannibal mask and bald head makes it worst. Also guys that are super-intelligent yet look like maniacs is even more intimidating. Dude is Dexter, meets Hannibal, meets, Leatherface.

^Pretty much my thoughts as well.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Rorschach.

Bane's voice ruins any intimidating thing about him. Its goofy and extremely hard to understand at some points

This. Bane may be more physically intimidating than Rorschach, but the voice ruined it for me.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Bane

Physical Intimidation +kinda silly voice>>>Scary voice + small stature.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach. Bane would come at you head on, Rorschach would appear behind you at the dinner table, holding the gardening shears that he found while he was breaking in, while you were at work.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorscharch would be terrifying to meet alone in a dark alley. And I'm not even a criminal.

FigureZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised the majority so far have found banes voice silly. For me at least it would be that much more frighting because you expect him to be some loud thug screaming "I WILL BREAK YOU" and instead its eloquent and sophisticated. To me the voice makes Bane seem more mysterious or at least more unknown. Also with Rorschach you know going in that you will be given a painful and grisly death but Bane it is impossible to know if you will be given mercy and a painless death or tortured until you can take no more. Of course this is just my opinion and i can 100% see how it can come off as ridiculous. So my vote as to whose more frighting would be Bane.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Going with Bane. Physically there is no contest since Rorschach is built like a normal guy. Rorschach will win the prize in sadistic tendencies, which appears to be something Bane doesn't really have the time for. Bane however takes it due to intelligence, adaptation and planning capacity (I normally believe DKR Bane operated mostly independent of Talia so they wouldn't risk their connection being discovered).

Plus we know Bane didn't scream at someone to kill him :)

Rorschach. Bane would come at you head on, Rorschach would appear behind you at the dinner table, holding the gardening shears that he found while he was breaking in, while you were at work.

Actually he wouldn't, you would think he was, but then you realize you are standing right where he wants you to stand.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane he is like a gentleman that can snap your head with ease.

Vizier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Bane. You know that if you get on his wrong side you're finished.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Rorschach, Bane wasn't that intimidating.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

Rorschach, Bane wasn't that intimidating.

HE WAS SWOLE THOUGH!

He is also immune to pain and on MoS Superman's level, I can't believe I forgot that part.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Night4345

I still haven't watched DKR so I'm going with Rorschach because Bane's voice is silly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach to me is more intimidating

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Bane.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

Bane.

Loading Video...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#30 frozen  Moderator
Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 560

Since I aint a criminal Bane is scarier, Rorschach wouldn't bother too much with me haha.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Rorschach is wayyyyyyy more Badass. But Bane is more intimidating.... But I'd rather be killed by Bane..

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By rev_sulphur

Bane.