Who is your Favourite SuperHero? Why?

MumblesOneTwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

DEADPOOL! He needs no introduction! He is awesome, funny, extremely powerful and what other super hero/character do you know that breaks the fourth wall?! He will do what he pleases and get away with it, he has great fighting abilities and is pretty much invincible.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules (Marvel)

Hercules is my favorite because he's heroic, cool, he's funny, he's tough, he's immortal, he's immeasurably strong and he's practically indestructible.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for teddy_the_god_killer
teddy_the_god_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk...the more he is stressed the more powerful he becomes. Bruce Banner is a genius. A perfect take on Jekyll and Hyde. Planet Hulk was one of the best series ever, second only to the Gauntlets.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Ozymandias for me, probably, though his status as a "hero" is debatable... still. "Dan, I'm not a Republic Serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome?"

No Caption Provided

Coolguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Coolguy

I guess I will consider my favorites as 1. Cloak and Dagger. They pretty much completed my childhood. But if I must pick 1, It has to be Cap.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Superman. I could write a giant piece on it, but I'll try to make it succinct. On the surface I like his design & I like that he's very powerful (if I imagine myself as a super-hero I wouldn't want to be some street-leveler who still has to be afraid of things, I'd want to feel "safe" in any situation). But it's more than that. He represents all the classic heroic elements. He gives of himself, always putting the well-being of others first & foremost. He embodies a notion that, just because there'll always be "bad" people & not all of us are capable of making great change for good - it doesn't mean we shouldn't try. He's not human but he represents the best qualities humanity has to offer (as Batman has said "In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. " ). He bears a burden no one man should have to, but he takes better than most anyone would - because "it's just the right thing to do".

Coolguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc: Btw, cool statues, where did you find em'?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. I could write a giant piece on it, but I'll try to make it succinct. On the surface I like his design & I like that he's very powerful (if I imagine myself as a super-hero I wouldn't want to be some street-leveler who still has to be afraid of things, I'd want to feel "safe" in any situation). But it's more than that. He represents all the classic heroic elements. He gives of himself, always putting the well-being of others first & foremost. He embodies a notion that, just because there'll always be "bad" people & not all of us are capable of making great change for good - it doesn't mean we shouldn't try. He's not human but he represents the best qualities humanity has to offer (as Batman has said "In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. " ). He bears a burden no one man should have to, but he takes better than most anyone would - because "it's just the right thing to do".

your sir just saved me a lot of time and typing

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

your sir just saved me a lot of time and typing

:D And you flatter me by echoing my words sir. (To be honest, I was hoping a fellow Supes fan would say something along those lines XD).

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

spider-man.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy said:

@powerherc: Btw, cool statues, where did you find em'?

I've picked them up over time.

I ordered the Hard Hero piece directly from the manufacturer in 2007.

I ordered the Bowen Standard piece from a seller on eBay before it was released.

To get the Bowen Variant piece I joined the Bowen Collector's Club and ordered it before it was even produced.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine is my favorite superhero because I think he represents two things.

1. The first thing he represents to me is never going. Throughout Wolverine's life, he's had to through things like killing his dad as a kid, watching most of his girlfriends die, losing his memories, and other things that would have tempted others to give up, and even become evil. Despite all that, Logan has never given up, and keeps going through everything life throws at him.

The second thing I think Wolverine represents is redemption. Despite being ultimately a good person, Logan has done some bad things in his life like running with cladestine government black ops groups, etc. Doing numerous bad things throughout his long life has made him feel guilty, and longing for redemption. That's why he's so drawn towards the concept of samurai. He feels that one day, if he doesn't give up, he can become a truly honorable man.

Plus, he's a badass :)

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

There are like 50 threads like this.

@wolverine08: You forgot the part where he's a bad ass mofo.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer for me, I love everything about him, his persona his power. i love the fact that he is one of the most powerful heroes in all of comics, and for me...the most interesting character in comics.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman..... duh...

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Captain America and Batman are my both equally my favorite superheroes.

rondoudou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By rondoudou

@powerherc: what is that he is supposed to wear on his legs, do they help him in anyway?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PowerHerc

@rondoudou:

It's supposed to be leather armor to protect his legs. At his normal power level Hercules really doesn't need it but it might help him when he's depowered. He's had these leather leggings since his first appearance in 1965.

Did you notice the Hulk wore leggings almost identical to Herc's in Planet Hulk and World War Hulk?

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man, forever and always.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My personal favorite hero would be Sentry assuming he counts as a hero and not just a powerful nutjob.

No Caption Provided

He was different, he was relate-able, deeply flawed all of which made him very interesting to read, specially to me anyways.

He was also a hero, a villain and a god all merged into 1.

kingmark14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wonder Man,Ghost Rider and Deadpool. Wade 's just freaking hilarious, and ghost rider's cool cause of his powers. Same reason for Simon

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

MumblesOneTwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Green Hornet
Green Hornet

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Come to think of it, Kingdom Come Superman is awesome as well. Awesome in his power, the fact that he could destroy worlds if he felt like it... instead of the regular "Dudley Do-Good" BS, this is proper, 100% "be good or be punished" type Superman.

No Caption Provided

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman tied with Batman.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow can someone just sticky a ''Favorite Character Thread'' so we get no more of these.

Anyway Zetman

No Caption Provided

Despite being forced into the burdens of a hero, he never falters, he never complain, he just fights on ,and protect who he can.