• 67 results
#51 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

My Dovahkiin

#52 Edited by Aiden Cross (15513 posts) - - Show Bio

Mia Dearden, just a great character all around :)

#53 Posted by quirky_anecdotes (344 posts) - - Show Bio

In July 1943, as commanding officer, he led 2 Commando from their landing site at Catania in Sicily with his trademark Scottish broadsword slung around his waist, a longbow and arrows around his neck and his bagpipes under his arm.[4] which he also did in the landings at Salerno. Leading 2 Commando, Churchill was ordered to capture a German observation post outside of the town of La Molina, controlling a pass leading down to the Salerno beach-head. He led the attack by 2 and 41 Commandos, infiltrated the town and captured the post, taking 42 prisoners including a mortar squad. Churchill led the men and prisoners back down the pass, with the wounded being carried on carts pushed by German prisoners. He commented that it was "an image from the Napoleonic Wars."[5] He received the Distinguished Service Order for leading this action at Salerno

Oh you think Hawkeye is the weakest member of the avengers? Jack Churchill rocked a longbow and a broadsword....in world war freakin' 2 and captured a german base in norway.

Actually I'm pretty sure Jack Churchill is our Earth's version of Hawkeye.

#54 Posted by turoksonofstone (13194 posts) - - Show Bio

#55 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15824 posts) - - Show Bio

GA

#56 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4824 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go classic and say these guys

Genghis Khan

Attila the Hun

#57 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow

#58 Posted by Aero_gt (838 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by TAGTheAfroGamer (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow. I just like the style he has. I like most characters that have a bit of style to them (eg: deadpool or nightwing). Maybe it's because of all of their costumes. hmmm.

#60 Posted by KnightRise (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Connor Hawke. It sucks that I didn't read any of his appearences until a year or so ago

#61 Posted by Strider92 (15282 posts) - - Show Bio

Robyn Hood!:

#62 Posted by quirky_anecdotes (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Genghis Khan

Attila the Hun

I would go but I don't think they're really archers. I mean they were generals and from experience/knowledge generals didn't really fight a whole lot. They were way to busy order their troops around and monitoring enemy positions. Plus Gengis was a really political guy. Despite his reputation of a village burning deviant he was more of a politician then anything else. Granted , a politician on that raped and pillage and took over most of Europe.

The reason he was successful was mostly because of him creating the Yassa and aligning the separate villages of Mongolia under his empire.

He was more Professor Xavier then Wolverine basically.

#63 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4824 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

Genghis Khan

Attila the Hun

I would go but I don't think they're really archers. I mean they were generals and from experience/knowledge generals didn't really fight a whole lot. They were way to busy order their troops around and monitoring enemy positions. Plus Gengis was a really political guy. Despite his reputation of a village burning deviant he was more of a politician then anything else. Granted , a politician on that raped and pillage and took over most of Europe.

The reason he was successful was mostly because of him creating the Yassa and aligning the separate villages of Mongolia under his empire.

I understand that. I'm basically a Temujin expert. BTW, way to judge people who lived over 800 years ago by modern standards with the raping and pillaging thing. And while he was a general, he certainly had to work his way up to that status through work as a soldier.

#64 Posted by Superguy0009e (2259 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Edited by quirky_anecdotes (344 posts) - - Show Bio

@quirky_anecdotes said:

Genghis Khan

Attila the Hun

I understand that. I'm basically a Temujin expert. BTW, way to judge people who lived over 800 years ago by modern standards with the raping and pillaging thing. And while he was a general, he certainly had to work his way up to that status through work as a soldier.

Oh I wasn't judging him. Hell , in my opinion he is probably one of the better people in human history. He did some pretty evill stuff but he was a really really nice guy for his time. He believed in stuff like Religious Freedom and Democracy. Seriously you couldn't just become the ruler of the Mongol empire , you had to be elected by council.

It also forbid titles , you had to call everyone by their name even then Kahn themselves.

He was like some pre-industrial revolution George Washington.

#66 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye, then Kate Bishop, then Arsenal, and finally Green Arrow

#67 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4824 posts) - - Show Bio

@quirky_anecdotes said:

Genghis Khan

Attila the Hun

Oh I wasn't judging him. Hell , in my opinion he is probably one of the better people in human history. He did some pretty evill stuff but he was a really really nice guy for his time. He believed in stuff like Religious Freedom and Democracy. Seriously you couldn't just become the ruler of the Mongol empire , you had to be elected by council.

It also forbid titles , you had to call everyone by their name even then Kahn themselves.

He was like some pre-industrial revolution George Washington.

Your kidding. I compare Genghis to Washington, as well as William Sherman and Alexander the Great, with my friends. He was a guy ahead of his time as far as racial/religious equality and democratic systems of government. He did do some bad stuff, some of which were downright ruthless, but he did what 90% of rulers at the time would do in the similar situation, but simply didn't have the strategic and political intelligence to do.