#1 Posted by i_like_swords (13137 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine has to be Justin Jordan.

Online
#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hick Man.

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (38806 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it has to be either Mark Waid or Jonathan Hickman. Waid rights fun, high quality books regardless of character. He is so versatile. Hickman knows how to write drawn out, engrossing, epics.

#5 Posted by deaditegonzo (3632 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobdell is definitely the most fun to read. Morrison almost won me back over at the end.

#6 Edited by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark waid, easy pick.

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (38806 posts) - - Show Bio

*writes*.

#8 Posted by RedLantern23 (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Waid and Scott Snyder

#9 Posted by The_Tree (7234 posts) - - Show Bio

Grant Morrison's my all time favorite. He hasn't been around as much lately, but I still love him. A few others that have me quite impressed right now are Mark Waid, Nick Spencer, and Ales Kot.

#10 Posted by RustyRoy (11096 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison forever and ever but I'm loving Matt Fraction on Hawkeye, I'm a DC fan and a Batman fan but Hawkeye is my most favorite ongoing right now.

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Waid

Greg Pak

Peter David( this is a constant One)

Yost

Online
#12 Posted by i_like_swords (13137 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#13 Posted by Hel (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Hickman and Jason Aaron`s TGoT

#14 Posted by deaditegonzo (3632 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (14463 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison will always be all-time favorite writer even though that he isn't so much around these days.

Online
#16 Posted by sinestro_GL (3066 posts) - - Show Bio

Johns on Aquaman

#17 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

Morrison will always be all-time favorite writer even though that he isn't so much around these days.

Word.

#18 Posted by RustyRoy (11096 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: I love Justin too, he's in my top five. Funny thing is I never liked Hawkeye much or ever read anything by Fraction before Hawkeye but now I love Hawkeye and Fraction became one of my most favorite writers.

#19 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@i_like_swords: I love Justin too, he's in my top five. Funny thing is I never liked Hawkeye much or ever read anything by Fraction before Hawkeye but now I love Hawkeye and Fraction became one of my most favorite writers.

Have you read Fraction's Iron Man run?

#20 Posted by i_like_swords (13137 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Haha same here. I've always kind of liked Hawkeye but through Fraction I really took a liking for the character. He's a great writer too.

Online
#21 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10350 posts) - - Show Bio

Kentaro Miura, but only when he not wasting his F****** TIME PLAYING SOME LAME GAME MADE FOR LONELY TEENS WITHOUT GIRLFRIENDS!!! AGGGHH...I'm sorry when even think of him I get upset because he almost refuses to complete what is the GREATEST MANGA OF ALL TIMES!!

#22 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Evan Dahm.

#23 Posted by RustyRoy (11096 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@rustyroy said:

@i_like_swords: I love Justin too, he's in my top five. Funny thing is I never liked Hawkeye much or ever read anything by Fraction before Hawkeye but now I love Hawkeye and Fraction became one of my most favorite writers.

Have you read Fraction's Iron Man run?

Except Hawkeye I haven't read anything by Fraction. I'm not much of a Marvel guy but I do want to read some Marvel books, old or new. I'm actually thinking of reading some Iron-Man and F4 runs but I don't have any idea from where to start.

#24 Posted by d_bones (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

All time Miller but right now I am getting into Geoff Johns' Green Lantern Run and he is doing a terrific job loving the shit out of it.

#25 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@veshark said:

@rustyroy said:

@i_like_swords: I love Justin too, he's in my top five. Funny thing is I never liked Hawkeye much or ever read anything by Fraction before Hawkeye but now I love Hawkeye and Fraction became one of my most favorite writers.

Have you read Fraction's Iron Man run?

Except Hawkeye I haven't read anything by Fraction. I'm not much of a Marvel guy but I do want to read some Marvel books, old or new. I'm actually thinking of reading some Iron-Man and F4 runs but I don't have any idea from where to start.

I'd definitely recommend Fraction's IM then. I'm working my way through his run right now, it's pretty good, more or less the definitive modern IM run.

#26 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Waid or Brian Michael Bendis

#27 Posted by Billy Batson (57780 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy:

You should check out his Immortal Iron Fist and Casanova.

Kentaro Miura, but only when he not wasting his F****** TIME PLAYING SOME LAME GAME MADE FOR LONELY TEENS WITHOUT GIRLFRIENDS!!! AGGGHH...I'm sorry when even think of him I get upset because he almost refuses to complete what is the GREATEST MANGA OF ALL TIMES!!

Lol, there hasn't been a new chapter in six months.

BB

#28 Posted by waezi2 (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Waid

#29 Posted by RunawayAvenger (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Kieron Gillen, but I do like Sam Humphries and I will always love Remender.

#30 Edited by Saren (25313 posts) - - Show Bio

Kindt and Layman come to mind.

Moderator
#31 Posted by guywhoreadscomics (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine's either Bendis or Stracyzinski

#32 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

All time favourites, Millar, and Morrison, but the now probably Snyder, and Remender.

#33 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7590 posts) - - Show Bio

My all-time favorite is Grant Morrison.

Right it's now probably Scott Snyder and Geoff Johns, for Batman and Aquaman.

#34 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7590 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Dark_Guyver (2295 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Snyder and Geoff Johns at the moment.

#36 Posted by RustyRoy (11096 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Xwraith (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

Brian Wood. The only writer doing more than one book on my pull list.

Online
#38 Posted by Billy Batson (57780 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by bornonamonday (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Aaron

#40 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Geoff Johns

#41 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10350 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson: Yeah I die a little inside everytime a berserk chapter end with ''Till Next Time''

Honestly I would have dropped this manga if it wasn't SOOO FREAKING GOOD *sigh*

#42 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

Yost, no doubt.

#43 Edited by Nahuel (391 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert Kirkman... man! that guy knows how to write love/hate characters

Scott Snyder on Batman, he kowns how to write long story arcs and keep them amazing, thoug the end of DOTF was super lame

#44 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Well my favorite writers right now is Scott Snyder Grant Morrison & Mark Waid ............but lately Kyle Higgins run on Nightwing has been amazing! But for past writers All Time Is Chris Claremont by far

#45 Edited by sagejonathan (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

As of now, It's Robert Venditti. I'm surprised no one mentioned him yet.

#46 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Vendittis XO Manowar is great........ Brian Wood is good too