#1 Edited by thatguy1992 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel or DC doesn't matter which. Who's your favorite villain and what story with them in it was your favorite?

#2 Posted by Artyom (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on my mood, but Scarecrow usually.

#3 Posted by TheComedian_ (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, Black Mask, The Governor, Parasite, Killer Moth, Killer Croc, Lex Luthor, Mad Hatter, and probably more I forgot about, haha.

#4 Posted by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, Lex Luthor, Magneto (if you consider him a villain), Zod, Sinestro (again, if you consider him a villain) and others which I can't actually remember at the moment...hmmmm

#5 Edited by Jmarshmallow (10132 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

This question has been asked time and time again, and I guarantee you that if you go look at every poll that's ever been made concerning that topic, 2/3 will say the answer is Joker.

The 1/3 is always Magneto, with Doom following at 3rd.

Jmarshmallow

#6 Posted by Cap10nate (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Kang the Conqueror is my favorite villain.

Victor Von Doom is my number two by only a thin margin.

#7 Posted by Thorverine (440 posts) - - Show Bio

Riddler

#8 Posted by thatguy1992 (117 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Cap10nate (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguy1992:

Kang the Conqueror is a time travelling monarch from a future earth that has conquered thousands of worlds in his own time and many different time lines. One of his only failures is modern day earth with the Marvel heroes. He is a ruthless conqueror but chooses to fight honorably in battle as opposed to killing people when they sleep or manipulating the time stream as his future counterpart, Immortus, likes to do. Kang hates the fact that he becomes Immortus and fights against that eventuality. He is involved in two of my favorite Marvel story lines, both of which written by Kurt Busiek. In Kang Dynasty, he succeeds in conquering the earth for a few months before the heroes are able to rise and take him out. There are some awesome fights between Kang and Captain America. He is also in Avengers Forever in which Avengers from different time periods are pulled together for a story that spans much of Marvel history. It is an awesome story that has great moments for Kang. He is a character like Doom that doesn't always fight for evil. He fights for himself and sometimes that lands him on the side of the angels.

He is also the main antagonist on the last arc of Uncanny Avengers. The Avengers: EMH cartoon did a pretty good job portraying him in their several part episodes around him.

And nobody looks cooler sitting on a purple, floating beanbag chair. (I am trying to upload a picture but having some technical issues).

#10 Posted by Primebonnick (2755 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos anyone that wipes out the universe is always ok in my book.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (25548 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor.

#12 Posted by sagejonathan (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro

#13 Posted by Claymore1998 (2289 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron. He/she/it is awesome.

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18383 posts) - - Show Bio

The Abomination

#15 Posted by purplevortex13 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro

#16 Posted by LEGACY6364 (3284 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) - The whole concept of "I'm going to cause pain and great tragedy, to make you a better hero", is pretty interesting.

Thanos is up there as well, depending on the writer. The guy is in love with death. Need I say more?

#17 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3602 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Edited by kcomicfan (97 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto,joker and the green goblin

#19 Posted by Experio (16968 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron

#20 Posted by TheCannon (19233 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom.

Anyone who says otherwise is wrong (unless they say Magneto or Sinestro).

#21 Posted by thatguy1992 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@cap10nate: oh OK I think I have heard of him before just never read anything with him in it

#22 Posted by Guru_Crack (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, that is all.

#23 Posted by thatguy1992 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecannon: what's the best stories with Dr doom?

#24 Posted by thatguy1992 (117 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3602 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3602 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguy1992: Also his latest series is reeeeaaalllly good

#27 Posted by thatguy1992 (117 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by The_Tree (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxwell Lord-- Booster Gold: Blue and Gold , and Justice League: Generation Lost.

#29 Posted by zaied (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor.

#30 Posted by Jphu8414 (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto and Darkseid