• 106 results
#51 Posted by olbassey (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy...

Incredible Hulk from Marvel.

And Harley Quinn from DC.

Both have volatile personalities and both are unpredictable.

What more could you ask for in a comic book character??

#52 Posted by Immortal777 (7625 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by valencourt (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel: Kitty Pryde.

Honourable Mentions: Ms. Marvel, Hela, Molly Hayes, Elektra, Moonstone.

DC: Wonder Woman.

Honourable Mentions: Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Supergirl, Vixen.

#54 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11738 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to bend the rules a little because I have multiple faves.

Marvel Males: Spider-Man, Cyclops, Bucky (both as Cap and good guy Winter Soldier), Iceman

Marvel Females: Jean Grey, Black Widow, and Captain Marvel/Ms. Marvel

DC Males: Nightwing, Kyle Rayner, Wally West

DC Females: Powergirl and Zatana

#55 Edited by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Male: Black Panther (Thor, Daredevil, and Doom second)

Marvel Female: Lady Sif, Spiderwoman, Ms Marvel

DC Male: Green Arrow (Static Shock, Arsenal tied in second)

DC Female: Huntress, Power Girl.

#56 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@olbassey said:

Easy...

Hulk boobs

#57 Posted by Skyfire (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel: Spider-man.

The most selfless, funniest, just all round best comic book hero ever.

DC: Batman.

He's just simply an awesome character.

#58 Posted by Lieutenant_Awkward (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel: Spider-Man. He goes through the challenges of daily life while having a massive rouges gallery all at the same time. But at the end of the day, most of the time, he manages to pull everything together. He also got me back into comic books.

DC: I love so many DC characters. My favorite tends to change but consistent ones are Superman, Batman, Green Arrow, and Green Lantern.

#59 Posted by The_Tree (7522 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man and Booster Gold.

#60 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Edited by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, I clicked this thread with the words "X-23 and..." in my head, and after scrolling through all the answers thus far I've come to realize I don't even have a favorite DC character, despite having been reading a lot more DC stuff than Marvel. I love lots of Bat Family stuff but I don't even think I actually like Bruce Wayne.

Huh.

I'm more a team book person myself, I guess.

#62 Posted by INFINITE_DOOM (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel: Dr.Doom

DC: ZOOM

#63 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Marval= Thor and Hercules

DC= batman

Both=Batman

#64 Posted by tensor (4484 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Superman, Batman, Flash

Marvel Wolverine,Hulk,and Thanos.

#65 Posted by chalkshark (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

DC-Aquaman

Marvel-Captain America

#66 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

#67 Edited by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Captain America

#68 Edited by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@olbassey said:

Easy...

His head is so tiny!!! Almost looks painful! lol

#69 Edited by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

I like your choices. Both ruthless badasses, yet still arguably heroes at the end of the day. I'm starting to get more into Red Hood actually. Just checked out RHATO #1 today and it was pretty good (save for Starfire feeling out of place). If they had someone else like maybe that girl that Red Hood took under his wing in Batman & Robin Reborn the team would be all set. Maybe not that exact girl, but someone with a similar motive as Red Hood.

#70 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@olbassey said:

Easy...

His head is so tiny!!! Almost looks painful! lol

Yeah almost like it could be popped like a zit. And dont get me started on how "bosom-y" he is.

#71 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan, I personally love the concept of the green lanterns and how their power works.

Hulk, He's normally a smart guy but when he gets angry he turns into a giant green dude who only gets stronger with his rage :D

#72 Edited by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis: Lol yes!! And on your previous quote, I have also been meaning to get into RHATO. But yeah, seeing the art, Starfire might as well be an actress in the adult movie industry. Also, I want to know if they give arsenal a spotlight in the book. I personally like him more as a character than Red Hood, and he would be the reason I pick it up. They essentially have the same pasts though.

#73 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis: Lol yes!! And on your previous quote, I have also been meaning to get into RHATO. But yeah, seeing the art, Starfire might as well be an actress in the adult movie industry. Also, I want to know if they give arsenal a spotlight in the book. I personally like him more as a character than Red Hood, and he would be the reason I pick it up. They essentially have the same pasts though.

Well going by the first issue there's plenty of Arsenal in it. Him and Red Hood kick ass in this scene, as you can see bodies littered with red arrows.

#74 Posted by nappystr8 (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Man narrowing this down to one each is going to be tough...

Let's say Captain America and Damien Wayne. Actually, they would make a very interesting odd couple team-up.

#75 Edited by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

@novi_homines said:

Well going by the first issue there's plenty of Arsenal in it. Him and Red Hood kick ass in this scene, as you can see bodies littered with red arrows.

EPIC! He narrates the series?!?!

#76 Edited by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@novi_homines: Actually it went back and forth a bit between Jason and Roy. I'm sure theres others who could ansewr this better than me, but I'm thinking that since this title was being pushed as a team book they would all get equal play and chances to narrate. I can let you know after I read issue 2, doing that tonight :)

#77 Edited by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

@novi_homines: Actually it went back and forth a bit between Jason and Roy. I'm sure theres others who could ansewr this better than me, but I'm thinking that since this title was being pushed as a team book they would all get equal play and chances to narrate. I can let you know after I read issue 2, doing that tonight :)

Nice!!! I wish he had his name in the title as well, but that'll be a stupid name. I'm VERY satisfied that he gets to narrate.. Definitely picking this up now. I've been clamoring for another Arrow Family book, been loving Green Arrow recently. That reminds me, I have a comic I gotta read as well. Daredevil #25. =P

#78 Edited by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis: Also, that panel looks FANTASTIC. So crisp and dynamic.

#79 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@novi_homines: I've been thinking about jumping on DD for some time now but I've never read it before. And I am also LOVING Green Arrow right now. Jeff Lemire is doing a very nice job.

And about the art/layout, I know right?! The artist is Kenneth Rocafort (never heard of him until this title) but he is absolutely killing it in the art department on RHATO. Its worth it for that alone. Also I love how he brought some expressions to Red Hoods face instead of just the helmet.

#80 Edited by Rwebb18 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc is superman or batman its kinda a tie

and marvel is for sure ironman!

#81 Edited by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

@novi_homines: I've been thinking about jumping on DD for some time now but I've never read it before. And I am also LOVING Green Arrow right now. Jeff Lemire is doing a very nice job.

And about the art/layout, I know right?! The artist is Kenneth Rocafort (never heard of him until this title) but he is absolutely killing it in the art department on RHATO. Its worth it for that alone. Also I love how he brought some expressions to Red Hoods face instead of just the helmet.

Yeah you should give it a shot. They have the first trade out already. And you could try finding a good jumping on point. Some reviews state perfect points to jump in. I've really been liking it. Even though its a fresh take on the character, it still delivers some badass moments. And yeah I never thought about Jason's expressions on his mask. Should be interesting to see.

Also, Jeff Lemire is really doing a great job. I've been really into Green Arrow and the Arrow family recently. After recently finishing young justice (which had Red Arrow, Arsenal, and Artemis doing awesome things in the series) I really started to like them as characters. Started watching the tv show Arrow which I found out is also good. Then I started reading the Green Arrow comic as well. Now i'm going to give RHATO a try.

#82 Posted by skooks (205 posts) - - Show Bio

DC: Batman
Marvel: Nova

#83 Edited by captainsaul (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel: Deadpool or Captain America

DC: Hal Jordan

#84 Posted by Mr_Holmes (49 posts) - - Show Bio

DC: Superman

Marvel: Cyclops

#85 Posted by Sageclawz (38 posts) - - Show Bio

DC: Joker

Marvel: Deadpool

#86 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_winchester: Or you just like green...

Spider-Man for Marvel and Batman for DC.(might change later as I don't know a lot of DC characters.)

#87 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis: I wouldn't exactly call Cyclops ruthless. He's a bit extreme, but he isn't an out right killer like Punisher, Wolverine, or Jason are. And Starfire fits in just fine when you get into the book. Lobdell does a pretty job at sharing the spotlight. Idk how Tynion will be in the long run, though.

#88 Posted by judasnixon (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye and Wonder Woman......

#89 Edited by Mr_Winchester (708 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium: Nonsense, this has nothing to do with the fact that green is my absolute favorite color...did I mention I like the green power ranger, green hornet and green arrow?

GREEN!!!!

#90 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

Yeah you should give it a shot. They have the first trade out already. And you could try finding a good jumping on point. Some reviews state perfect points to jump in. I've really been liking it. Even though its a fresh take on the character, it still delivers some badass moments. And yeah I never thought about Jason's expressions on his mask. Should be interesting to see.

Also, Jeff Lemire is really doing a great job. I've been really into Green Arrow and the Arrow family recently. After recently finishing young justice (which had Red Arrow, Arsenal, and Artemis doing awesome things in the series) I really started to like them as characters. Started watching the tv show Arrow which I found out is also good. Then I started reading the Green Arrow comic as well. Now i'm going to give RHATO a try.

I wish I could read a solo Arsenal title. I havent read or seen much of him, but he seems pretty BA and I'd like to see more of him.

#91 Posted by Loki9876 (3051 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel hero: Hank Pym
Marvel villain: Loki
DC hero: Batman
DC: villain: Sinestro

#92 Posted by sopranosfan2 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

DC: Batman

Marvel: Daredevil and Thor

#93 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye and Wonder Woman......

Which Hawkeye? I'm assuming you mean Hawkguy but you never know

#94 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

DC: Dick Grayson

Marvel: Peter Parker

#95 Posted by SHTR (110 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Superman
  • Thor
#96 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to say Batman and Spider-man because it sounds so cliche and unimaginative. But I also want to be honest, so Batman and Spider-man.

#97 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Male: Spider-Man

Marvel Female: Black Cat

DC Male: Red Hood

DC Female: Poison Ivy

#99 Posted by ThexX (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel

Male & Female: Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier) & Black Widow

DC Comics

Male: Jason Todd (The Red Hood)

Female: Starfire

#100 Posted by i_like_swords (14972 posts) - - Show Bio

I can only limit mine to 3, which seems like a cop out but I love each character for another reason, so it wouldn't be fair to single one out.

Captain America - Because of the character he is. He already had a hero in him before the Super Soldier Serum.

Spider-man - His touching story. Having to lead an unsuccessful life as Peter Parker because of his responsibility as Spider-man. Also have to love his wise cracks.

Deadpool - Possibly one of the most interesting Marvel characters with his origin story, abilities, completely insane personality and his ability to break the 4th wall. And you have to love his conversations with that little yellow box.