User Lists: 1

@soa: name just a few then

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hmmm: Batman, Superman, Ironman, Cap. America, Superman ( I kicked him off my list but I decided to put him back on), Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Thor, Nightwing, Hyperion, etc. Just to name a few from different comic companies.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

1. wolverine

2. punisher

3. beta ray bill

4. vision

5. gladiator

1. superboy

2. guy gardner

3. plastic man

4. etrigan

5. captain marvel (shazam)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

As of right now

1. Punisher
  2. Deadpool
  3. Hawkeye
  4. Captain America
  5. Daredevil
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By tg1982
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By russellmania77

1. Batman

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By russellmania77

1. Batman

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Currently: Batman (as if the avatar wasn't a dead giveaway), Damian Wayne, Captain America, Nightwing, Aquaman, Winter Soldier, and Green Arrow.

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash ( any ) Spiderman peter and Gohan

Avatar image for warmachine4life
WarMachine4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WarMachine4Life

War Machine

I had a very cool War Machine toy growing up. Well, it was actually a Stealth Suit Iron Man, but my brother told me it was War Machine (I was like 4 and he was 6). So I always thought it was War Machine, and I've had an interest in War Machine ever since. I have a very cool War Machine action figure (SH Figuarts War Machine - google it!).

I also love Batman, especially in the Dark Knight Trilogy movies. I read the Frank Miller graphic novels, those were cool too.

I am actually a stockholder of the Walt Disney Company, which owns Marvel Comics, so I technically own War Machine, which is also pretty cool.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

#13  Edited By Extremis

X-O Manowar

Batman

Ninjak

Nightwing

Green Arrow

Captain America

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Bruce Banner
  • Peter Parker
  • Dick Grayson
  • Kal-El
  • Scott Summers
  • Thor Odinson
  • Kon-El
  • Kara Zor-El
  • Bucky Barnes
  • Steve Rogers
  • Wade Wilson
  • Billy Kaplan

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JulieDC

Tim Drake:Robin/Red Robin. He is my kindred spirit, his first appearance in the comics came less than a month after I was born. When I first began watching Batman cartoons, I remember his character the most. For some reason, I always connected to his character the most.

Dick Grayson:Robin/Nightwing. He had the second biggest influence on me through cartoons like Teen Titans, BTAS reruns, and Batman Forever. Love how he has a similar origin to Batman but became such a different person.

Wally West:The Flash. Justice League cartoon influenced me. Wally West was the first Flash comic I got a hold of.

Barry Allen: The Flash. Learned about him only after I started reading comics. Geoff Johns influenced me, as well as New 52.

Superman. I watched the 1978 Superman movie in full for the first time this year and that made me curious about him. Ended up reading several different origin stories such as Man of Steel, Secret Origins, Birthright, and For All Seasons as well as many Superman/Batman books which made me like his character completely changing my opinion of him as a boring, overpowered character.

Batman. First became interested in him because of cartoons and movies. But over time, I began to enjoy him less as a solo Batman and more when he teamed up with someone. He isn't horrible as solo Batman, but his personality becomes more interesting when he is working with others especially Superman or Robin or some other Bat-family member and the Justice League.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@novarichrider: I'm not really sure why I never cared as much for the female characters. I do like Zatanna and wish she had her own solo because I would check it out. And I do like pre-new 52 Supergirl at least based on two Superman/Batman stories I read where she teamed up with Robin (one being with Tim and the other with Damian). I guess its just the general lack of exposure to them that I haven't been as curious about them.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan/Kyle Rayner)- I think it's the ultimate courage of the GL corp that really attracts me to the mythos, and these two characters in particular are are special and powerful people in their own ways.

Thor- He was the first character I've ever read. Although I can't entirely relate to Thor, him being a god and all, I find that he's a very compassionate character and his stories are truly EPIC.

Blue Beetle- Aesthetically I find the character awesome, but I also like the concept of Blue Beetle. Also, Jaime and I are very much alike.

There are many other character's I really like but these are my favorite.

Avatar image for thedarkdaredevil
TheDarkDaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Daredevil - I started to love this guy when i was 8 years old then i started to understand his story his way of seeing the world his pain and goal in life.

2. Sinestro - I always loved the lanterns but Sinestro had his own way of seeing his ring his power and the way of justice and his ego and pride of being the best there is.

3.Bloodshot - A normal guy who was injected with nanites and his life changed he was a toy for destruction a toy who others played with him with his life and the ones he love but the judgment day will come.

4. Hawkeye - I started to love him when i saw The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroesbut i want to start reading some comics but i don't know where i should begin so pls can someone help me?

5. Etrigan - My favorite demon a beast that feals no fear.

6. Beta Rey Bill - Before i knew him i knew Thor and i loved him but in time i realised that BRB was for me he is rutles fighter that has only one goal win a warrior with no fear and will fight to the death for the ones he love.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkdaredevil: @soa: Have you guys read his recent appreances in journey into the mystery? I just want to know if it was good.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By New_World_Order

Thor, Balder, Quasar, Sentry, Moon knight, Hawkeye, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Ben Riley, Namor, Blue Marvel, Luke Cage, Daredevil, and more.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SoA

@thundergodswrath: im not sure if the latest issue was already out but he appeared at the last couple pages . im just happy to see Beta Ray again lol

wundagoreborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

Classic Avengers are my faves -- Cap, Wasp, Thor, Iron Man

Also a big fan of The Eternals

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soa said:

@thundergodswrath: im not sure if the latest issue was already out but he appeared at the last couple pages . im just happy to see Beta Ray again lol

Oh

Classic Avengers are my faves -- Cap, Wasp, Thor, Iron Man

Also a big fan of The Eternals

Do the Eternals have any current comic appearances?

Invincitonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Invincible

Big Barda

Wildcat

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)

No Caption Provided

wolverine1610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Marvel list is 1-Spider-man. 2-Wolverine. 3-Iron Man. 4-Silver Surfer. 5-Hulk (green or red). 6-Deadpool although its hard to say he's a hero at times. Spider-man is my all time favorite hero forever and ever

My Dc List is 1-Flash. 2-Green Lantern. 3-Jason Todd as Red Hood. 4-Captain Marvel (will always be his name). 5-Superman. 6 Aquaman

I just started reading image comics so i guess Invincible is the only one so far from that company

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SoA

@thundergodswrath: not since chaos war i believe . and the eternals are fun too , obscure characters FTW !

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

(In order)

DC: Batman, Barry Allen, Wonder Woman, Barbara Gordon, Dick Grayson, Superman, Hal Jordan

Marvel: Wolverine, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Rogue, Daredevil, X-23, Gambit

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, Wolverine, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, The Flash Wally West, Green Arrow.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mega_spidey01

1.spider-man- peter parker because of his powers and how use to be able to relate to him

2. wolverine

3. hulk

4.deadpool- funny as hell

5.black panther- because he's a badass king who rich & a genius

6. luke cage- because of his powers

7. Rogue- sexy as hell with cool powers

8. emma frost- see wolverine and the x-men

9. cloak & dagger-interesting powers want to know more about their relationship

DC

1. batman

2. nightwing

3. starfire

4.cyborg

5. powergirl

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soa: Yep there very interesting and didntChaos War comeout in 2011

?

myk_castillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Arrow! =)

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spawn is one of my favorite super-hero and to me he is one of the best black super-hero. spawn the animation series was f**kin brilliant !. I hope they reboot the movie starring jamie foxx as Al simmons/spawn & noami Harris as Wanda & Clive owen as jason wynn.

No Caption Provided

johnjoe66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider man

Batman

Iron man

Silver surfer

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: looking at their comicvine page their recent appearance is thanos rising . so yeah chaos war is the last thing they were in

bornonamonday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher, John Constantine, Daredevil, Cassie Hack, Wolverine, Green Arrow, Deadpool, and Billy Butcher in no particular order

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tikhunt

My number one is Daredevil. My first run in with this character was in an old Playstation One Spiderman game, I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. When I found out he was blind it made it even better cause at the time I was the only kid I knew who had an eye problem. Another thing is that I lost my father at a young age too which made me connect to him more.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is 1. As for the rest.....that would take some time to think about as I like alot of characters.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By New_World_Order

@soa said:

@thundergodswrath: looking at their comicvine page their recent appearance is thanos rising . so yeah chaos war is the last thing they were in

Okay