• 189 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Self Explanitory

Moderator
#2 Posted by Cassie Strong (1383 posts) - - Show Bio

x-23

#3 Edited by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Slapstick from the Initiative..i also totally love Molly Hayes from the Runaways..she's hilarious

lol
#4 Posted by Lunacyde (19080 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards I suppose

#5 Posted by Bio Guyver (6852 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Arana
Moderator
#7 Edited by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"I like Slapstick from the Initiative..i also totally love Molly Hayes from the Runaways..she's hilarious

lol
"
Ok thats cool!
#8 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion of Super-Heroes...every member xP

#10 Posted by Lunacyde (19080 posts) - - Show Bio

Original Robin

#11 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
under 21?
#12 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Legion of Super-Heroes...every member xP"
even lame @ss bouncing boy?
#13 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Legion of Super-Heroes...every member xP"
even lame @ss bouncing boy?"
The animated version of him was cool (lol)...but I meant current Legion in particular, Bouncing Boy hasn't appeared there yet!
#14 Edited by Kate Sith (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Ditto on Molly.  But my all time favourite is one we don't have on here :(  It's a web comic with a graphic novel, it's called PX! and the main character is a little girl with a pet panda.  The girl is so adorable and the panda is seriously hard core:

PX!










#15 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
pixie
Moderator
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl may appear young but she is over 21.She actually isn't to far from 30.

Moderator
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Under 21 Club

1.Nico Minoru
2.Julie Power
3.Hawkeye-Kate Bishop
4.Robin-Tim Drake
5.Arana
6.Patriot
7.X-23
8.Armor
Moderator
#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie and WIccan

Moderator
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
I WUV HER
Moderator
#21 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

pixie kicks serious @ss....

#22 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

How old is Illyana?

Moderator
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"pixie kicks serious @ss...."
I can't even lie...I like Pixie now.
Moderator
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"pixie kicks serious @ss...."
FREAK YEAH SHE DOES...Minus what took place in 501
Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"pixie kicks serious @ss...."
I can't even lie...I like Pixie now."
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Moderator
#25 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"pixie kicks serious @ss...."
I can't even lie...I like Pixie now."
i liked her since the end of Messiah CompleX whens she but up on the Marauders...
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"pixie kicks serious @ss...."
I can't even lie...I like Pixie now."
i liked her since the end of Messiah CompleX whens she but up on the Marauders...
"
Some artist make her look bad and sometimes it's hard to take her seriously.
Moderator
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"How old is Illyana?"
I'm not sure but I know she's still a teenager.
Moderator
#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"How old is Illyana?"
I'm not sure but I know she's still a teenager."
Hotness
  1. Pixie
  2. Wiccan
  3. Illyana
Moderator
#29 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"pixie kicks serious @ss...."
I can't even lie...I like Pixie now."
i liked her since the end of Messiah CompleX whens she but up on the Marauders...
"
Some artist make her look bad and sometimes it's hard to take her seriously."
coughGregLandcough
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"pixie kicks serious @ss...."
I can't even lie...I like Pixie now."
i liked her since the end of Messiah CompleX whens she but up on the Marauders...
"
Some artist make her look bad and sometimes it's hard to take her seriously."
coughGregLandcough"
I wasn't talking about him..In fact I have seen worse Pixie's than his.
Moderator
#31 Edited by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked illyana till they gave her the goat legs...that's such a turn off...tail, i can live with but come one...hooves?

#32 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
coughGregLandcough"
I wasn't talking about him..In fact I have seen worse Pixie's than his."
she looks so weird in uncanny tho....idk what it is..but she looks disproportionate and irregular...
#33 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
coughGregLandcough"
I wasn't talking about him..In fact I have seen worse Pixie's than his."
she looks so weird in uncanny tho....idk what it is..but she looks disproportionate and irregular..."
really? i like Land's Pixie...before her transformation with illyana is where you find all the ugly Pixie's
Moderator
#34 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"i liked illyana till they gave her the goat legs...that's such a turn off...tail, i can live with but come one...hooves?"
they are a bit unsightly but she's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiierce
Moderator
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
Moderator
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I mean.

Moderator
#37 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"
she looks 10
"
worst one ever
Moderator
#38 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"That's what I mean."
ooooh...the cartooney ones..ok, ok..lol

lol i always wondered why she wore a helmet...i thought she was retarded or something...
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"That's what I mean."
ooooh...the cartooney ones..ok, ok..lol

lol i always wondered why she wore a helmet...i thought she was retarded or something..."
LMFAO.
Moderator
#40 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOLOL

Moderator
#41 Edited by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

how old is Caitlin Fairchild and Invicible?

#42 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

is jubilee still underage?

and husk?
Moderator
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"is jubilee still underage?
and husk?
"
I think Jubes may be in her early 20's.She was damn near 20 during Gen X...and Husk is a teen.
Moderator
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"how old is Caitlin Fairchild and Invicible?"
I don't read Invincible so I wouldn't know but Fairchild has to be damn near 25.
Moderator
#45 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk is a teen???? i figured she'd be older.

Jubey is an adult? that's crazy, i thought she'd never age
Moderator
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Husk is a teen???? i figured she'd be older.
Jubey is an adult? that's crazy, i thought she'd never age
"
I'm pretty Jubes is at least 23.She was like 16 when she first appeared.That was in 89.
Moderator
#47 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

husk is not a teen...she had a relationship with angel..remember?

#48 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"husk is not a teen...she had a relationship with angel..remember?"
and they commented on Angel's major age gap with her
Moderator
#49 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Husk is a teen???? i figured she'd be older.
Jubey is an adult? that's crazy, i thought she'd never age
"
I'm pretty Jubes is at least 23.She was like 16 when she first appeared.That was in 89."
I have that issue...with Psy and Dazz and Storm and Rogue all in the mall!
Moderator
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Husk is a teen???? i figured she'd be older.
Jubey is an adult? that's crazy, i thought she'd never age
"
I'm pretty Jubes is at least 23.She was like 16 when she first appeared.That was in 89."
I have that issue...with Psy and Dazz and Storm and Rogue all in the mall!"
Damn.I wish I had some old X-men.
Moderator