#251 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anone know who the circled characters are?  
 

 

Sorry, it's such a bad pic, it's the guy in green next to Mr. Miracle, the guy with the white shirt next to Green Lantern, and the guy in the blue and silver next to Starfire. I guess the guy in white is Karate Kid, but I'"m not sure.
#252 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly said:
" Could someone tell me who this is:
"
It looks like one of the Strom Rider comics, the art is almost the same and I seem to recall this scene. It is not Crouching Tiger so I would say it is a safe bet to go with storm riders. It was orignally a manga and then a movie and then adapted for comic while the movie came out, It also has a sequel coming up. It is based on two brothers the one you have is wind (I think) im like 89 percent sure it is from this. The image below is art work from the upcoming movie based on wind as you can see they are very simular, but it has been along time since I read the comic!
 
#253 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: Thanks, could I ask you how much time did it took you to remember him? Thank again Arrow.
#254 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly said:
" @Final Arrow: Thanks, could I ask you how much time did it took you to remember him? Thank again Arrow. "
About ten secs! It was really the arms and waste that keyed it for me. There is not many asian Comics with that type of armor. The more I look at the picture the more i am sure it is him.
#255 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Final Arrow: Thanks, could I ask you how much time did it took you to remember him? Thank again Arrow. "
About ten secs! It was really the arms and waste that keyed it for me. There is not many asian Comics with that type of armor. The more I look at the picture the more i am sure it is him. "
Your right, thanks again Arrow.
#256 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@harleyquinn12 said:
"
Does anone know who the circled characters are?  
 

Sorry, it's such a bad pic, it's the guy in green next to Mr. Miracle, the guy with the white shirt next to Green Lantern, and the guy in the blue and silver next to Starfire. I guess the guy in white is Karate Kid, but I'"m not sure. "
The guy next to starfire is Monarch, The guy at the back next to Mr Mircale is Spectre and the guy in white is karate Kid (he played a large part in the countdown series.)
#257 Posted by Maniac2312 (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@harleyquinn12:
@Final Arrow:
The only wqhite I see next to a GL is Zatana.  unless your'e talkin the one below (can barely see him) the Spectre?
#258 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio

In Wolverine and the X-Men Episode 19, near the beginning, who is the mutant/character who is being held captive by the MRD and who also burns away his hand cuff things?
 
Source:
 
 http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53312220
 
From 1:40 to 2:30.  
 
 
Could it be Mr. Sinister who shape-shifted? 

 

#259 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" In Wolverine and the X-Men Episode 19, near the beginning, who is the mutant/character who is being held captive by the MRD and who also burns away his hand cuff things?  Source:   http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53312220  From 1:40 to 2:30.     Could it be Mr. Sinister who shape-shifted?    "
Havok?
#260 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Interesting.  I initially assumed that it was Sinister who shape-shifted into a younger boy because that is in his power set and he immediately appeared right after saying "my angel." 
#261 Edited by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:

" @Vance Astro: Interesting.  I initially assumed that it was Sinister who shape-shifted into a younger boy because that is in his power set and he immediately appeared right after saying "my angel."  "

I didn't hear the audio.I'm at school but from his powers..that's what I assumed.It would make sense if it was Havok and Sinister was there because he has alot to do with the Summers\Grey family and all of the clones and stuff.I don't know what happens in the episode after but if he was saying "my angel" about Warren who let Havok free,he could be thanking him for doing the dirty work and leading Havok to him.
#262 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: That is certainly true. 
#263 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

thinking about one of them M... M... ah i forgot the name of them.... slimey mofo's that live in the sewer.

#264 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" thinking about one of them M... M... ah i forgot the name of them.... slimey mofo's that live in the sewer. "
Morlocks...
#265 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

I typed in murlocks but didn't get snap so i forgot about it LMAO
 
 

Havok is blonde btw

#266 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" I typed in murlocks but didn't get snap so i forgot about it LMAO
 
 Havok is blonde btw "
LMFAO. 
 
I know what color Havok's hair is.Cartoons can take liberties though.They don't have to stay true to it.
#267 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

damn nice av

#268 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh. Sinister is such a .......         : )

#269 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" damn nice av "
Who me?
#270 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: da
#271 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" @Vance Astro: da "
I changed it :)
#272 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Noticed

#273 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Who're the guys in this?

Both these Thunderbolts, please :)
#274 Edited by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

The first picture has Gravity in it.I don't know who the big guy is.
The second is The Ghost & Crossbones.

#275 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Don't recognize the guy in green, the other guy is Gravity. Those Thunderbolts are Ghost and Crossbones.
#276 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the green guy is Electro?.... maybe, not sure.

#277 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" I think the green guy is Electro?.... maybe, not sure. "
Electro has never been that big.
#278 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" I think the green guy is Electro?.... maybe, not sure. "
I think so too, he doesn't seem to wear his traditional mask anymore.
#279 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: That's what i figured, he has that shadow mask thingy now. And his suit matches so my guess is it's him.
#280 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Precise said:
" I think the green guy is Electro?.... maybe, not sure. "
I think so too, he doesn't seem to wear his traditional mask anymore. "
Has he grown?
#281 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Artistic freedom is my guess. Many characters have been drawn in a different way from what they usually look.
#282 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

And Firestar
 
 

 

#283 Edited by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's more on that image btw
 
http://theheroicage.com/tag/firestar/ 
 
 
The team firestar is on is called "Young Allies" and the Team that electric guy is on is "Bastard's of Evil" which consist of unwanted kids of villains lol

#284 Posted by IronSpidy-Rooney (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Its steve rodgers

#285 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:@Korg:    Thanks for the Thunderbolts.
 
Just have to wait for Young Allies to come out before we find out who the electric guy is, I guess...
#286 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Vance Astro:@Korg:    Thanks for the Thunderbolts. Just have to wait for Young Allies to come out before we find out who the electric guy is, I guess... "
It definitely looks like Electro in his most recent appearances in Amazing Spider-man. The combination of the marks in his face and the suit is unmistakable.
 

Moderator
#287 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:  i agree. But if it's not 100% sure it's better to wait to avoid mistakes =)
#288 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Morpheus_:  i agree. But if it's not 100% sure it's better to wait to avoid mistakes =) "
Well, it's either him, or some Electro impostor. :P
 
Even the suit is the same.
Moderator
#289 Posted by Dane (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Electro.

#290 Posted by JediXMan (31316 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are the two up front? I just can't tell.
 

Moderator
#291 Edited by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Jakeem Thunder & Arrowette?

#292 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Jakeem Thunder & Arrowette? "
Are you sure on Jakeem? I thought it was supposed to be Aqualad.
#293 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Jakeem Thunder & Arrowette? "
Are you sure on Jakeem? I thought it was supposed to be Aqualad. "
Why is he black?
#294 Posted by JediXMan (31316 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't look like either of them. At least not to me.

Moderator
#295 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" Doesn't look like either of them. At least not to me. "
The girl is definitely Arrowette...she has an arrow on her chest and that's how her costume is set up just her real costume is red not green.They probably made it green so that people who don't know of Young Justice associate her with Green Arrow.
#296 Posted by JediXMan (31316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: 
 
Ok. I don't know much about Arrowette, so...
 
But that doesn't look anything like Jakeem.
Moderator
#297 Edited by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

" @Vance Astro:   Ok. I don't know much about Arrowette, so...  But that doesn't look anything like Jakeem. "

It doesn't look like Jakeem but he's the only black kid I know that's been on the team. 
 
EDIT:I just looked it up.Nobody was right.It's Aqualad.
#298 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I only got Aqualad from the article posted about the show. 
 

 "That’s exactly what the members of Young Justice—Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis."
#299 Edited by JediXMan (31316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" @JediXMan said:

" @Vance Astro:   Ok. I don't know much about Arrowette, so...  But that doesn't look anything like Jakeem. "

It doesn't look like Jakeem but he's the only black kid I know that's been on the team.  EDIT:I just looked it up.Nobody was right.It's Aqualad. "
Think Titans too, not just Young Justice. Miss Martian wasn't a member of Young Justice, and Tim didn't wear that costume until he was in the Titans.
 
My first reaction was Cyborg - and if that's Cyborg, I'm going to be annoyed. First, wrong hair color. Second, far too much skin and no visible cybernetics (unless they want to go for the Smallville look....).
 
EDIT: Wait.... that's Aqualad?
Moderator
#300 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" I only got Aqualad from the article posted about the show. 
 
 "That’s exactly what the members of Young Justice—Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis."
"