@danhimself said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"

WHO IS THE GREEN GUY?

Who dis Green MF'er in the fur coat?

"
what book is it from? "
Daredevil vs. Punisher #2

EDIT:I just found out it's Jackal.He looks different from the last comic and it's the same artist.Weird.
#103 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Any idea who is stood above Daken?  I'm guessing she's not meant to be Emma Frost... but I've got absolutely no idea who any of the others are meant to be (I'm not a huge Wolvie/Daken fan).

Dark Wolverine #79

#104 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Any idea who is stood above Daken?  I'm guessing she's not meant to be Emma Frost... but I've got absolutely no idea who any of the others are meant to be (I'm not a huge Wolvie/Daken fan).

Dark Wolverine #79

"
Maybe it's Elsie Dee all grown up.I mean she does have pigtails.
#105 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

It has to be Us Agent

#106 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" It has to be Us Agent "
1.U.S Agent isn't female
2.U.S Agent is a Mighty Avenger
#107 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

No the guy that original poster on this thread  had was the one i was tryin to answer.

#108 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"Any idea who is stood above Daken?  I'm guessing she's not meant to be Emma Frost... but I've got absolutely no idea who any of the others are meant to be (I'm not a huge Wolvie/Daken fan).

Dark Wolverine #79

"

I've never seen any of those people before...maybe they're new characters
#109 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" No the guy that original poster on this thread  had was the one i was tryin to answer. "
1.I'm the original poster
2.We already established it's Colonel America (Trent Craft) not U.S Agent.
#110 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"@xerox-kitty said:
"Any idea who is stood above Daken?  I'm guessing she's not meant to be Emma Frost... but I've got absolutely no idea who any of the others are meant to be (I'm not a huge Wolvie/Daken fan).

Dark Wolverine #79

"
I've never seen any of those people before...maybe they're new characters "

Man I need to be updated on on the Dark Reighn Storyline. Its been over 7 months since I read Marvel. I at least keep up with Unncanny X-Men.
#111 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Maybe it's Elsie Dee all grown up.I mean she does have pigtails. "
True, and it is Greg Land so she should look like everyone else he's drawn (ever)... but Marvel characters don't actually grow in age ;) 
#112 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"@Vance Astro said:
"Maybe it's Elsie Dee all grown up.I mean she does have pigtails. "
True, and it is Greg Land so she should look like everyone else he's drawn (ever)... but Marvel characters don't actually grow in age ;) 
"

another problem is that Elsie Dee is a robot and doesn't age
#113 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
 but Marvel characters don't actually grow in age ;)  "
Wanna bet?
#114 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Any idea who is stood above Daken?  I'm guessing she's not meant to be Emma Frost... but I've got absolutely no idea who any of the others are meant to be (I'm not a huge Wolvie/Daken fan).

Dark Wolverine #79

"
The guy in the white suit is Moses Magnum, I believe, I remember seeing him a Spidey/Punisher story a few months back in ASM. The other guys, I got no clue, but the one on the left looks familiar...
#115 Edited by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: I thought she was a cyborg.  So if the human parts grow, then she'd need cybernetic replacements to keep up with the fleshy parts??

@Vance Astro: Cable doesn't count! ;)

Yeah, I know some do manage to grow up, but even then it's not much... The New Mutants are thought to be around 21.  That means it's taken them approximately 25 years to grow just 6 years :(

@-Eclipse-: Thanks!  And yeah, the guy in the green hood looks vaguely familiar.  The green makes me think of Viper,  but I dunno...?
#116 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @danhimself: I thought she was a cyborg.  So if the human parts grow, then she'd need cybernetic replacements to keep up with the fleshy parts??

@Vance Astro: Cable doesn't count! ;)

Yeah, I know some do manage to grow up, but even then it's not much... The New Mutants are thought to be around 21.  That means it's taken them approximately 25 years to grow just 6 years :(
"
I think if you consider the retcons and all everyone is the age they should be.Iron Man is one of the oldest heroes..he's around 38.I believe that's how old he said he was during Civil War so the New Mutants being 21 is totally possible.Characters do age slower but they do get older.
#117 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

you could be right....she hasn't been seen in a long time and has been time traveling so she could have aged like you said or she could have been upgraded

#118 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Yeah, I know.  But I still think it's sad that I'm now older than most of my favourite characters. 
#119 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" you could be right....she hasn't been seen in a long time and has been time traveling so she could have aged like you said or she could have been upgraded "
I think it would be cool if it was her because it would fit with Dark Reign perfectly.All the characters that have been neglected in the past years seem to keep popping up.
#120 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Vance Astro: Yeah, I know.  But I still think it's sad that I'm now older than most of my favourite characters.  "
I think it's pretty cool because then they wouldn't be Aunt May's age when we're that age.
#121 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
@-Eclipse-: Thanks!  And yeah, the guy in the green hood looks vaguely familiar.  The green makes me think of Viper,  but I dunno...?"
I thought Viper was a girl... Maybe it's the new male version?

Could the red-masked guy be Crossbones in a new suit?
#122 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
@-Eclipse-: Thanks!  And yeah, the guy in the green hood looks vaguely familiar.  The green makes me think of Viper,  but I dunno...?"

"
There is more than one Viper.There is like 3 actually.
#123 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" @xerox-kitty said:

"
I was just thinking of maybe a side-kick of hers, but I don't know enough about her or who she works with.

Not sure.  I had to look him up.  But that would fit with Vance's theory about bringing back long forgotten characters.
#124 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

this is going to be a hard one to figure out

It's Greg Land so for all we know the blonde chick could be Spider-man

#125 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"

this is going to be a hard one to figure out

It's Greg Land so for all we know the blonde chick could be Spider-man

"
LMAO

@Vance Astro said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" @xerox-kitty said:

"
There is more than one Viper.There is like 3 actually.
"
Really?

Looks up Viper
#126 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"It's Greg Land so for all we know the blonde chick could be Spider-man"
LOL! That's gotta be 'quote of the week'!

I'm just glad it means I'm not the only one who doesn't recognise them.
#127 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry to hijack this thread again.  I don't know who this is a sketch of.  When I saved it, the file name was 'sue', but it doesn't like the Invisible Girl to me.  I'm sure it's Marvel, as it came with a whole batch of other Marvel images from San Diego.  Other than that, I'm completely stumped... any suggestions?

SDCC Preview

#128 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: I think it's Ultimate Sue... she had a similar outfit. Although i'm not sure, i'm missing the four that's always on her costume..
#129 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe: The lack of a '4' on her outfit doesn't seem right.  Unless it's a new launch for UF4?
#130 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Well i browsed Ultimate Sue's gallery but the fact that it's mostly Greg Land art doesn't help,,, Might as well be Emma Frost then =/

Hello Sue!...erm.. Emma.. Dazzler?.. Boom Boom?..

#131 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe said:
"@xerox-kitty: Well i browsed Ultimate Sue's gallery but the fact that it's mostly Greg Land art doesn't help,,, Might as well be Emma Frost then =/

Hello Sue!...erm.. Emma.. Dazzler?.. Boom Boom?..
"

LOL! Generic blonde woman, with one huge boob in the middleof her chest, is attacked by the Blair Witch... Why oh why does Marvel continue to hire this guy!?!
#132 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" CAN ANYONE NAME THESE CHARACTERS?

"
Going from Bottom 2

Thunder, Von Bach, Lightning, 666,
Germ-Man, Swastika, Stealth II, Nightstar,
Blue Devil II, Shiva the Destroyer , Judomaster II, Nuculoid, Demon Damsel
Buddha, Mr. Terrific II, Tusk, Pinwheel

On the Front side of the Comic you should have

Joker's Baby girl, Catwoman, Spectre, Captain Atom
Cathedral, Phoebus, Stripes, Tokyo Rose, Magog, Trix
Demon Damsel, Manotaur, Huntress
Stars, Black Mongul, Kabuki Kommando, and NIL8.

#133 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Now that I look at it again, it might be Marvel Girl or Ultimate Jean Grey. Although the face is a bit off and again.. i miss the big X.
#134 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Sorry to hijack this thread again.  I don't know who this is a sketch of.  When I saved it, the file name was 'sue', but it doesn't like the Invisible Girl to me.  I'm sure it's Marvel, as it came with a whole batch of other Marvel images from San Diego.  Other than that, I'm completely stumped... any suggestions?

SDCC Preview
"
This thread isn't only for me to post pics of characters I don't know.You can to.Don't feel like you're hijacking the thread.
#135 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

WHO IS THIS? 

#136 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Some douchbag in a silly costume. As for the guy in the silver outfit I have no idea.

#137 Posted by Darkchild (41040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" Some douchbag in a silly costume. As for the guy in the silver outfit I have no idea. "

LMAO!! took me thrtwo times to read that to get it but ROFLMAO
#138 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" Some douchbag in a silly costume. As for the guy in the silver outfit I have no idea. "
LMFAO.Damnit Gambler.
#139 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"

WHO IS THIS? 

"
Raptor
#140 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks but I got it already.

#141 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

WHO THIS? 

#142 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say that it's from Claremont's run on Exiles, but I'm not sure. I think it was that one chick that was in Sage's mind or something.

#143 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" I want to say that it's from Claremont's run on Exiles, but I'm not sure. I think it was that one chick that was in Sage's mind or something. "
It is New Exiles but who is the blonde?
#144 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

looks kind of like the evil Ms. Marvel from King Hyperion's Exiles team

#145 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it Illyana?  I know the Exiles Illyana wore red, not black.  But she had the silver armoured left-arm. 

Earth-4210
#146 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

In the comic..Sage calls her Diana Fox.I looked up the name on CV's directory and it came up as an Alias for Sage.

#147 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Sage

#148 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

It was an alternate persona or something, I don't really remember, that whole run was horrible IMO.

#149 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
#150 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio