User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@sagejonathan: Not just that but everyone knows Superman is the greatest superhero ever created maybe he isn't the most popular but he's certainly the best.

The best is subjective.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The grasshopper

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

@sagejonathan: Not just that but everyone knows Superman is the greatest superhero ever created maybe he isn't the most popular but he's certainly the best.

The best is subjective.

No he is literally considered to be the best. No one represents what a Superhero should be better than Superman. He is considered to be the best. I'm not talking about personal preference or popularity but for example in the Marvel U Captain America is considered to be one of if not the best hero.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dctv3363 said:

Hulk. I don't know no offense to his fans, but I just hate the guy.

I will slaughter you like...err i mean, none taken. But the thread asks for the worst superhero ever, not for someone you hate :P

Well I think it still applies, I mean come on:

"Hulk Smash!"

*Hundreds of innocent by-standards are crushed by falling rubble*

"Hulk Strongest There Is!"

*Economy is crushed by financial burdens*

Avatar image for marionettegeist
Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Marionettegeist

@dctv3363 said:

@theacidskull said:

@dctv3363 said:

Hulk. I don't know no offense to his fans, but I just hate the guy.

I will slaughter you like...err i mean, none taken. But the thread asks for the worst superhero ever, not for someone you hate :P

Well I think it still applies, I mean come on:

"Hulk Smash!"

*Hundreds of innocent by-standards are crushed by falling rubble*

"Hulk Strongest There Is!"

*Economy is crushed by financial burdens*

None of hulks rampages killed people. the one time it did cause casualties , is when hulk was separated from banner, therefore his human side was removed.

Hulks a hero, just like thor, cap, and spider-man.

Hm maybe that's what I was thinking of. Curse you false-memories! What about property damage?

Anyway I think I'm going to have to change my "vote" for worst super-hero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend said:

The best is subjective.

No he is literally considered to be the best. No one represents what a Superhero should be better than Superman. He is considered to be the best. I'm not talking about personal preference or popularity but for example in the Marvel U Captain America is considered to be one of if not the best hero.

Please define "the best."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend said:

The best is subjective.

He's the leader, the one everyone looks up to, the worlds greatest hero etc.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@theocitylegend said:

@theocitylegend said:

The best is subjective.

In a nutshell, Superman does the superhero job the best and is inspirational to others. My favorite hero is probably Green Lantern or Thor, but I consider Superman to be the greatest superhero there is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagejonathan: Exactly. Although Superman is still my favourite super hero even from an unbias standpoint he's still considered to be the greatest super hero (yay you're a Thor fan :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend said:

@theocitylegend said:

The best is subjective.

In a nutshell, Superman does the superhero job the best and is inspirational to others. My favorite hero is probably Green Lantern or Thor, but I consider Superman to be the greatest superhero there is.

There is no leader for the current Justice League.

Being an inspiration does not mean Superman is universally considered the greatest hero. The best hero means something different to everybody, saying Superman is the best hero because he can inspire children is no more right than me saying that Batman is the best hero because he is the most effective at forward thinking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagejonathan said:

@theocitylegend said:

@theocitylegend said:

The best is subjective.

Being an inspiration does not mean Superman is universally considered the greatest hero. The best hero means something different to everybody, saying Superman is the best hero because he can inspire children is no more right than me saying that Batman is the best hero because he is the most effective at forward thinking.

We didn't mean Leader in that sense.

What? Superman is UNIVERSALLY considered to be Earth's greatest champion/hero. Batman world be considered the best strategist but not the best hero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend said:

@sagejonathan said:

@theocitylegend said:

@theocitylegend said:

The best is subjective.

What? Superman is UNIVERSALLY considered to be Earth's greatest champion/hero. Batman world be considered the best strategist but not the best hero.

You obviously have no idea what I am saying.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@theocitylegend said:

@sagejonathan said:

@theocitylegend said:

@theocitylegend said:

The best is subjective.

We're not saying he's the best because he's inspirational. We're saying he's inspirational because he's the best. If you don't consider him the best, that's fine. You can have your opinion, but I certainly wouldn't call him the worst.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend said:

@theocitylegend said:

@sagejonathan said:

@theocitylegend said:

@theocitylegend said:

The best is subjective.

We're not saying he's the best because he's inspirational. We're saying he's inspirational because he's the best. If you don't consider him the best, that's fine. You can have your opinion, but I certainly wouldn't call him the worst.

Let's just leave it at that.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arm fall off boy

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America is a much better hero

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Captain America is a much better hero

Than whom?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man

LimboBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alpha

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure its tHose Batfans tHat dressed up as Batman in THe Dark Knight movie.

June'sVeryOwn

wowbrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously the question can't be answered properly cause so much depends on the writer. Like this:

"Captain America is the worst superhero because of shit like this"

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9193/cap2ky.jpg

"Captain America is the best superhero because of shit like this"

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg824/scaled.php?server=824&filename=capawesome001.jpg&res=iphone

I generally think the less powerful a superhero, the better he is, cause he's more human and identifiable (like batman and daredevil). But this guy knows the real answer:

Arm Fall Off Boy