• 68 results
#1 Posted by Lord Ching (12 posts) - - Show Bio

It is regarded that Professor X is the most powerful telepath and seconded only by the Shadow King. But since too many mutants who are appearing and most of them are powerful telepaths, whom do you think is the most powerful telepath?

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

cassandra nova

#3 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutants only?

#4 Posted by Lord Ching (12 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, mutants only

#5 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Man is more powerful. As are Cable and Stryfe at full power.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"X-Man is more powerful. As are Cable and Stryfe at full power."
They are all the same guy...
Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

They all have identical DNA, yeah. But they are all different and distinct characters.

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio
same guy :P
#9 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, and Golden Age Superman and Superboy Prime are also the same guy.

#10 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio
shrugs Are they? I dont know.

X-Man=AoA Cable

Stryfe=Cable clone without virus

Cable.

Same guy.
#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, they are all the same person. I don't think anyone is disputing that.

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor Xavier...

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol if you name a human you must not have explanded your mind. The best telepathy is infact orrgo. He holds the record for taking over earth in only a few seconds as he landed on it enslaving the entire human race. He hasn't done this just once but twice. 

How about blackheart. He took over 10 million minds at once and stated to shuma gorath thats only a fraction of his powers. That version of blackheart only had half his mind.

Darkseid at one time was said to have enslaved the daxamites or something.

#14 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Lol if you name a human you must not have explanded your mind. The best telepathy is infact orrgo. He holds the record for taking over earth in only a few seconds as he landed on it enslaving the entire human race. He hasn't done this just once but twice. 

How about blackheart. He took over 10 million minds at once and stated to shuma gorath thats only a fraction of his powers. That version of blackheart only had half his mind.

Darkseid at one time was said to have enslaved the daxamites or something."

Lord Ching said:
"yes, mutants only
"

#15 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"zee crusher said:
"Lol if you name a human you must not have explanded your mind. The best telepathy is infact orrgo. He holds the record for taking over earth in only a few seconds as he landed on it enslaving the entire human race. He hasn't done this just once but twice. 

Darkseid at one time was said to have enslaved the daxamites or something."

Lord Ching said:
"yes, mutants only
"

"

Lol.

zzzzzzzzzzzz
#16 Posted by emperorvulcan432 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

omy god they are not the same person cable came from jean gey clone and cyclops,strythe was cloned off of cable and x-man was created by pure dna fromjean grey and cyclops...and cables name is nathan christopher summers and x-man is nmed nate grey...and also they cant be the same because cable is alive with a robotic left side,x-man(nategrey) sacraficed himself and is dead now and strythe is trapped in black hearts netherworld...and they dont evern have the same dna cable has techno virus in his(yes he still has it but he adapted to it),strythe just has his own regular dna, not virus or anything and x-man has jean greys 'exact dna and cyclops

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"shrugs Are they? I dont know.

X-Man=AoA Cable

Cable.

Same guy.
"
WIN!
Moderator Online
#18 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:

X-Man=AoA Cable

Cable.

Same guy.
"
WIN!"
Hooray for willful ignorance! Cable created the Legacy virus!
#19 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
Golden Age Superman and Superboy Prime are also the same guy."
No they aren't.
#20 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"No they aren't."
That was my point, if you read a little closer.
#21 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

But Golden Age Superman and Superboy Prime have fought before..

#22 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

As have Cable and Stryfe. Many times.

#23 Posted by emperorvulcan432 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

theyr are all not the same

#24 Edited by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:

X-Man=AoA Cable

Cable.

Same guy.
"
WIN!"
Hooray for willful ignorance! Cable created the Legacy virus!"
I was joking but you can be sad off it if you want.I was joking when I said they were the same guy from the beginning.
Moderator Online
#25 Posted by acaipapaya (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperstorm is a mutant and a very powerful telepath. Also I am not sure if Onslaught is considered a mutant, but Onslaught had the combined abilities of Franklin Richards, X-Man, Professor X and Magneto. That must mean very powerful telepathic abilities considering the fact that Magneto was able to prevent both Jean Grey and Professor X from entering his mind, Professor X is probably the most skilled and experienced mutant telepath in the x-men universe and X-Man had all of that raw power as well.  How about Madelyne Pryor?

#26 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

The Omega Ones  

Jean Grey 
Rachel Grey 
Nathn Grey 
Nathan Christopher Summers 
Professor X/Cassandra Nova 
Hyperstorm 

The Alpha Ones 

Emma Frost (claiming to be Omega...not!)
Psylocke (back in the days) 
Shakti (X-Men 2009)

#27 Posted by acaipapaya (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Phoenix Child: May I ask who Shakti is?
#28 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@zee crusher said:
" Lol if you name a human you must not have explanded your mind. The best telepathy is infact orrgo. He holds the record for taking over earth in only a few seconds as he landed on it enslaving the entire human race. He hasn't done this just once but twice.  How about blackheart. He took over 10 million minds at once and stated to shuma gorath thats only a fraction of his powers. That version of blackheart only had half his mind.Darkseid at one time was said to have enslaved the daxamites or something. "
What's with all this talk about Shuma-Gorath and Blackheart? The only time they have met is in the video games. And Shuma-Gorath is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blackheart. Shuma is a very powerful telepath. He mind rapes from dimensions away.
#29 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Phoenix Child said:
"The Omega Ones   Jean Grey Rachel Grey Nathn Grey Nathan Christopher Summers Professor X/Cassandra Nova Hyperstorm  The Alpha Ones   Emma Frost (claiming to be Omega...not!)Psylocke (back in the days) Shakti (X-Men 2009) "

emma frost is an omega hun.
#30 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Was Jean Grey, now is Rachel Summers. 

Like mother, like daughter...

#31 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio
@acaipapaya said:
" @The Phoenix Child: May I ask who Shakti is? "

From X-Men 2099 Shakti Haddad (Cerebra)

#32 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Kid Omega?
#33 Posted by warlord1234 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable
#34 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunger
Zeus
odin 
High evolutionary
x man

#35 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
" @zee crusher said:
" Lol if you name a human you must not have explanded your mind. The best telepathy is infact orrgo. He holds the record for taking over earth in only a few seconds as he landed on it enslaving the entire human race. He hasn't done this just once but twice.  How about blackheart. He took over 10 million minds at once and stated to shuma gorath thats only a fraction of his powers. That version of blackheart only had half his mind.Darkseid at one time was said to have enslaved the daxamites or something. "
What's with all this talk about Shuma-Gorath and Blackheart? The only time they have met is in the video games. And Shuma-Gorath is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blackheart. Shuma is a very powerful telepath. He mind rapes from dimensions away. "
totally. Shuma "anything"-rapes dimensions away. Blackheart jobs. neither is a mutant anyways nor is their powers
telepathy centered.
---
offhand, just to anyone out there. i have a minor issue with the fact that Shadow King is considered a mutant.
Marvel even says he is. he has no body, therefore no mutant gene, and isnt even a gender anymore technically.
so how is he a mutant ? also he/it/whatever is then rated an Alpha. An Omega is a mutant that has or can possibly
transcend physical existance,  immortal, and doesnt have a power flaw....he hasnt achieved this criteria?
#36 Edited by acaipapaya (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: Does anyone happen to know if Stryfe is a more skilled and experienced telepath than Xavier is?    %Pr
#37 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@acaipapaya said:
" @CATMANEXE: Does anyone happen to know if Stryfe is a more skilled and experienced telepath than Xavier is?    %Pr "
considering Xaviers feats and wins i wouldnt say so. Stryfes not flawed or anything either though, and seems to use telekinesis a lot more. than telepathy.
#38 Posted by acaipapaya (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: Stryfe did defeat Jean Grey though, using his telepathy. That is impressive. %Pr
#39 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

sure is. he's a beast alright, Messiah War says enough.
but thats nothing on Xaviers feats, not even a scratch on it.
for example shutting off Exodus's forcefields, another high level
telepath, in space from the comfort of his office chair on Earth without cerebro,
or interfacing an entire Skrulls races minds from planetside across space to Galactus's mind
for Charles.

#40 Edited by acaipapaya (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: So in other words Xavier is far beyond Jean Grey? Of course Jean Grey with the Phoenix Force abilities beats any telepath.     %Pr
#41 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are talking about mutants and mutates, X-Man is the most powerful telepath. The most skilled and experienced telepath is Xavier.   Once X-Man gets Xavier's skill and experience, X-Man will be both the most powerful and the most skilled and experience telepath among mutants and mutates in the X-Men Universe.                        %Pr

#42 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, its Xavier in both scope of his power and range of skills he is the #1 telepathic heavy hitter in the M.U.  ( I don t know enough about DC to speak to that universe)

Jean Grey (without Phoenix force) is probably a close #2. Rachel is very powerful, but as shown with her encounter with Emma, she can be taken down by a less powerful but more skilled telepath.

#43 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pania: Correct.  Although Cassandra Nova is not a mutant, she easily defeated Xavier and Jean Grey.  I think that Xavier can even defeat Stryfe telepathically.  

#3 is Emma
#4 is Exodus 
#5 is Mr. Sinister
#6 is Psylocke 

I believe.              %Pr
#44 Posted by Jor-el Zod (136 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. @Lord Ching:
    prof. X
  2. Emma Frost
  3. cable(all 3 versions)
  4. NOT JEAN GREAY!!! because that bitch is always wiggin out.
#45 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus

#46 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jor-el Zod: I hear that Hyperstorm can defeat Xavier telepathically. Is it true?
#47 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

Parkman from "Heroes"  

lol jk
#48 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hottness: lol
#49 Posted by The Abbot (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Any variation of Cable, that includes Stryfe and X-man. Alongside the most experience and skilled telepath in Xavier & Hyperstorm I would assume. I would say though out of the three identical copies of the same person X-man is the strongest. The TO limited Cable's psionic abilities back when he had full use of them. Stryfe's strength lies in his TK though his telepathy is still quite formidable. Strong enough to be Jean Grey and a couple of others. X-man is quite simply the most powerful. Imagine him with Xavier's skill and experience.

#50 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Abbot: Xavier can defeat Stryfe.                %Pr