• 64 results
#1 Posted by Supreme_Maj (292 posts) - - Show Bio

If you have a name justify it with her past battles or powers

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl

#3 Posted by Supreme_Maj (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl : ahhahahhahahahahahah are you serious about this?

#4 Edited by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Supreme_Maj (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh i should have been more specific about this. Let just say no cosmic deity, juste super heroes and villain can be aliens too. but not cosmic deity like death , infinity and coe

#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl then.

#7 Edited by Supreme_Maj (292 posts) - - Show Bio

why Squirrel Girl? what are her feats? So you thing she can beat She hulk?

#8 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme_Maj said:

why Squirrel Girl? what are her feats?

Beating every single villain that's ever stood in her way.

Including Dr.Doom in her first outing and later Thanos.

#9 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3858 posts) - - Show Bio

The current Captain Universe?

#10 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Squirrel Girl, but at this point in time I'd say one of these two:

#12 Posted by impossibilly (886 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl, no doubt. If she was picked up by Arcade for Avengers Arena, the series would already be over and Arcade would be in handcuffs...if he was lucky enough to still have hands when she was through with him.

#13 Posted by Hoenhime (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I think scarlet witch or maybe captain marvel

#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Captain Universe.

#15 Edited by Agent_Murdoch (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure where Phoenix and Captain Universe stack on the "no cosmic entities" So I'm going with my standard answer of Scarlett Witch.

#16 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme_Maj said:

Following her defeat of Doctor Doom, an ongoing joke depicts Squirrel Girl repeatedly attaining victory over various villains, some of whom are considerably more powerful than she is. Typically, these victories occur off-panel, though some, like her battles with Deadpool, MODOK and Wolverine, are fully shown. Deadpool, having been bested by her twice, considers Squirrel Girl to be one of the major powers of the Marvel Universe, comparing her to Iron Man and Thor.

Squirrel Girl's victories often result from her opponent's overconfidence (Doom, MODOK), weakness from an earlier fight (Deadpool), or creative use of her powers (Doom, Bi-Beast). For the most part, she defeats her opponents through the use of her wits. Her defeat of Bi-Beast was the result of "one of those super-hero team-ups" with The Thing. While visiting squirrel friends in Central Park, Squirrel Girl came across Thing fighting with Bi-Beast. She told the squirrels to retrieve the smelliest garbage they could find and place it around the combatants, resulting in everyone having to hold their noses. Bi-Beast had to use both hands to hold his noses, leaving himself defenseless, allowing Thing to knock him out.

Squirrel Girl's defeat of Thanos is an ambiguous one. Uatu was present at the battle and claimed that Squirrel Girl defeated the genuine Thanos and not a clone or copy. Thanos has since revealed that he has perfected a means of creating clones of himself that could fool even "the most cosmic of beings." Adding to the ambiguity is the fact the reveal comes from the mind of a clone whose memory had been altered.

Thus far, Squirrel Girl has beaten:

#17 Posted by Xwraith (18646 posts) - - Show Bio

...Yeah, I'm going with Squirrel Girl.

#18 Posted by Dernman (15160 posts) - - Show Bio
@evilvegeta74 said:

@Supreme_Maj said:

Following her defeat of Doctor Doom, an ongoing joke depicts Squirrel Girl repeatedly attaining victory over various villains, some of whom are considerably more powerful than she is. Typically, these victories occur off-panel, though some, like her battles with Deadpool, MODOK and Wolverine, are fully shown. Deadpool, having been bested by her twice, considers Squirrel Girl to be one of the major powers of the Marvel Universe, comparing her to Iron Man and Thor.

Squirrel Girl's victories often result from her opponent's overconfidence (Doom, MODOK), weakness from an earlier fight (Deadpool), or creative use of her powers (Doom, Bi-Beast). For the most part, she defeats her opponents through the use of her wits. Her defeat of Bi-Beast was the result of "one of those super-hero team-ups" with The Thing. While visiting squirrel friends in Central Park, Squirrel Girl came across Thing fighting with Bi-Beast. She told the squirrels to retrieve the smelliest garbage they could find and place it around the combatants, resulting in everyone having to hold their noses. Bi-Beast had to use both hands to hold his noses, leaving himself defenseless, allowing Thing to knock him out.

Squirrel Girl's defeat of Thanos is an ambiguous one. Uatu was present at the battle and claimed that Squirrel Girl defeated the genuine Thanos and not a clone or copy. Thanos has since revealed that he has perfected a means of creating clones of himself that could fool even "the most cosmic of beings." Adding to the ambiguity is the fact the reveal comes from the mind of a clone whose memory had been altered.

You forgot Galactus/
#19 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@Supreme_Maj said:

You forgot Galactus/

I just copied and pasted what I saw in the wiki.I haven't heard anything about Galactus , do you have any links or scans?

#20 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Kismet is probably the most powerful female charcter

#21 Posted by impossibilly (886 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

It sounds like Thanos is embarrassed about his defeat at the hands of Squirrel Girl and is making excuses. That's just sad on his part. He should take his defeat like a man.

#22 Posted by Teerack (6620 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Universe and no one in DC or Marvel is even close to her.

#23 Posted by Supreme_Maj (292 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i'm speechless about all the feats of squirrel girl but was all those canons? Because beating thanos? Even Ms Marvel can't

#24 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl obviously.

she rocks

#26 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

squirrel girl is stupid and should be no more....

Serious characters I'd have to say Scarlet Witch or the new Captain Marvel....

#27 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone saying Squirrel Girl...

#28 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite:

She didn't beat Thanos, that was a clone.

#29 Edited by Supreme_Maj (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Let say no cosmic possessed avatar like captain Universe or phoenix if not it will be one of them but more like Captain Universe she's too powerful

#30 Posted by jhazzroucher (15871 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm once summoned the energy of millions of stars. That's pretty powerful to me. : )

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea.

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme_Maj said:

No, she can't beat She-Hulk. Her physical stats are on par with Spider-Man and her powers lend nothing that can actually harm half the characters she's fought. 
#33 Posted by jhazzroucher (15871 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

squirrel girl is stupid and should be no more....

Serious characters I'd have to say Scarlet Witch or the new Captain Marvel....

She is not. She is an awesome character

#34 Posted by daredevil21134 (11921 posts) - - Show Bio

Molly Hayes FTW!!!

#35 Posted by Supreme_Maj (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so we can say among the women it's the scarlet witch the most powerful in the marvel Universe until Captain universe and phoenix are cosmic Avatar for Squirrel Girl we will agree that she can't beat the Scarlet Witch . So what do you thing of my says?

#36 Posted by PowerHerc (84333 posts) - - Show Bio

X'hal or Queen of Fables.

#37 Posted by 1000deathpenalties (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@supreme_maj: honestly there aren't a lot over the top female characters, still there r some.

Hope summers potentially she is extremely powerful because she can copy the powers of any mutant, scarlet witch of course, storm (shes considered to be an omega level mutant), Selene of the hellfire club (she at one point became powerful enough to be a goddess).... and that's all I can think of right now

#38 Posted by HumanRocket (8381 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey for he ability to NOT STAY DEAD.

#39 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (862 posts) - - Show Bio

Stacy X. She beat Wolverine in hand to hand combat after she was de-powered. Yup, a baseline human beat Wolverine and his healing factor with just training. That seems pretty amazing to me.

Alternatively, Scarlet Witch because, well, reality warping powers, which she can still do even though she isn't empowered by the Life Force or whatever.

#40 Posted by AlKusanagi (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik is pretty high up there, especially if she pulls her opponent into Limbo.

#41 Posted by 14NC3 (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

Not including squirrel girl it's captain universe.

#42 Posted by wtk1013 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix, Captain Marvel , Storm , Scarlet Witch

#43 Posted by MaccyD (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible woman, a tiny bubble is all that she needs for most enemies.

#44 Edited by Juiceboks (9283 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel Black Alice should be up there.

#45 Posted by joshmightbe (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Death, cause she can take out pretty much everything short of a fellow cosmic abstracts.

#46 Posted by mikex20 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Universe isn't really a woman, it's an abstract force that posses random people.

#47 Posted by Bogey (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl due to her record of beating up villains.

#48 Posted by Black_Arrow (3199 posts) - - Show Bio

Death or Jean Grey Phoenix.

#49 Posted by Havenless (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

Captain Universe and no one in DC or Marvel is even close to her.

I hate to bring light to this... but Squirrel Girl might be able to take Captain Universe.

#50 Posted by dum529001 (1631 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix possessed Jean Grey, Captain Universe possessed Tamara Devoux, She-hulk, Valkerie, Ms. Marvel.

Did I miss anyone? Probably so.