• 161 results
#151 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt said:

Norman Osborn

@innervenom123 said:

Not sure about overrated, but post-resurrection Norman Osborn is definitely a broken character.

I was thinking of my answer and I'll go with this one.

Guy does one really big thing and then gets retconned into being way smarter and more manipulative than he actually was.

Ugh dear lord, this.

#152 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say Carnage. Do we really need Carnage limited series every so often? NO.

#154 Posted by XiiX (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

Now Doom that guy is overrated,love the character but DEFINITELY overrated.Fans here think that he could own Marvel and DC simultaneously with 2 minutes of prep.

#155 Posted by Jaydarocknrolla (90 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday,vandal savage,the hellfire club,klaw,lex luthor,all of iron mans villains,ultron and brainiac,deathstroke(I love deathstroke but even as a fan I gotta say c'mon he always wins!)

#156 Posted by BlackLegRaph (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Doom. Most people probably have different interpretations of 'overrated'. Most of the time it's those characters who always win fights because of their reputation, but what I hate even more is those characters that can beat God with any amount of prep, hence Thanos & Doom. No matter how ridiculous it gets, fanboys eat it up.

Batman is at that level to, but is understandable when considering that most of those who overrate him only watch the movies or go by hearsay. Thanos and Doom are worse because they are within the comic community.

#157 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8014 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote has to go to Joker. He's extremely overrated and overexposed.

That being said he's by far my favorite comic book villain.

#158 Edited by Deadgod (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker , Bane , Deathstroke , Dr Doom

#159 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated: Dr. Doom, Deathstroke (although I do admit, I'm a fan), Doomsday, Red Skull, Luthor, Bane.

Underrated: Mad Thinker, Leader, Juggernaut, Joker (in terms of intelligence and fighting ability), I know I can name more but few come to mind.

#160 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex is overrated, h'el is overrated, apocolypese, etc

#161 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

Rated

#163 Edited by sagejonathan (1956 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Darkseid. To be honest, I haven't read any of their stories but they don't seem that awesome, nor do they look very cool imo.

#164 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen or Buu

#165 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7874 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, Dr. Doom (although I'm a fan), Joker (although, again, a fan), Darkseid, and I'm sure there are others I can't think of right now.