Who is the most overrated and least likable superhero?

RedRobin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By RedRobin92

Who do you think is the most overrated and least likable superhero. In my opinion, It's Cyclops. I have never liked cyclops. It may be because I am a huge Wolverine fan and Cyclops has always been a sort of rival to Logan, regardless I can't stand him. Who do you think is the worst?

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By box turtle

Toxin.  He is powered by a cannibalistic, pure-evil symbiote.  Yet people think he is awesome. 

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By CortSether

He has the worst villains and just looks dumb. Die Flash!

No Caption Provided
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Maybe he doesn't fit the "superhero" criteria, but still.

No Caption Provided
Dark Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Dark Cell

I’ve never liked robin! I mean look at that colour scheme, at least robin doesn’t have any short shorts any more. 
I’ve always though he just doesn’t go with Batman and i must admit he puts me off reading Batman.

But thats my opinion.

I

Drafta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Drafta

Isn't there a billion threads like this?

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lost_Rellik
@RedRobin92 said:
"

Who do you think is the most overrated and least likable superhero. In my opinion, It's Cyclops. I have never liked cyclops. It may be because I am a huge Wolverine fan and Cyclops has always been a sort of rival to Logan, regardless I can't stand him. Who do you think is the worst?

"

I'm the complete opposite of you lol. I think Cyclops is heavly underappreciated, and deserves credit than what he gets. Just look at how original his powers are! Also, the movies sure didn't add justice to him, they made him seem like a sooky twelve year-old boy who was love sick all the time, instead of this great leader with unimaginable power hidding behind a pair of sun glasses. Logan on the other hand, I used to be able to stand him years ago but lately I developed quite a hate for him, like the hole X-Men movies were pretty well centered around him and not the devlopment of a cool, and than he got his own movie......ridiculous. Not to mention he appears in almost every Marvel team there is. I'm just sick of Wolverine and all of his fanboys to be honest, although they still aren't as bad as Storm fans but thats another story.
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kastiel
@Lost_Rellik said:
"@RedRobin92 said:
"

"
I'm the complete opposite of you lol. I think Cyclops is heavly underappreciated, and deserves credit than what he gets. Just look at how original his powers are! Also, the movies sure didn't add justice to him, they made him seem like a sooky twelve year-old boy who was love sick all the time, instead of this great leader with unimaginable power hidding behind a pair of sun glasses. Logan on the other hand, I used to be able to stand him years ago but lately I developed quite a hate for him, like the hole X-Men movies were pretty well centered around him and not the devlopment of a cool, and than he got his own movie......ridiculous. Not to mention he appears in almost every Marvel team there is. I'm just sick of Wolverine and all of his fanboys to be honest, although they still aren't as bad as Storm fans but thats another story. "

Cyclops left his wife and child for a newly resurrected Jean. I don't know how you could like a guy that is obsessed over a woman.
Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lost_Rellik
@Kastiel said:
"@Lost_Rellik said:
"@RedRobin92 said:
"

"
I'm the complete opposite of you lol. I think Cyclops is heavly underappreciated, and deserves credit than what he gets. Just look at how original his powers are! Also, the movies sure didn't add justice to him, they made him seem like a sooky twelve year-old boy who was love sick all the time, instead of this great leader with unimaginable power hidding behind a pair of sun glasses. Logan on the other hand, I used to be able to stand him years ago but lately I developed quite a hate for him, like the hole X-Men movies were pretty well centered around him and not the devlopment of a cool, and than he got his own movie......ridiculous. Not to mention he appears in almost every Marvel team there is. I'm just sick of Wolverine and all of his fanboys to be honest, although they still aren't as bad as Storm fans but thats another story. "
Cyclops left his wife and child for a newly resurrected Jean. I don't know how you could like a guy that is obsessed over a woman. "

I sapose, but to each their own. I'm not saying he is my favorite or anything, I just like the characters orginality and powers and whatnot. However I am also saying that I favor him over Wolverine, never did like the guy that mostly everybody else likes.....thats the way I always was.
Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chaos Agent

Kill him for all I care
Kill him for all I care
Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lost_Rellik
@Chaos Agent said:
"
Kill him for all I care
Kill him for all I care
"

Really? I'd rather see this guy be elimated from comics and peoples lives altogether. 

Also, I really don't care if he is the "face" of comics or superheroes or the starting point or whatever, never liked the character.
Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chaos Agent

Anyone who doesn't like Superman is because he hasn't really given him a real try and that comes from a former great hater

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@Chaos Agent said:
" Anyone who doesn't like Superman is because he hasn't really given him a real try and that comes from a former great hater "
I echo that (except for the "former great hater" part :P)...not sure why Supes has so many haters.
RedRobin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By RedRobin92

I agree with Agent Chaos about Superman, but i'm majorly biased. I'm a Batman fanatic so of course I'm not crazy about Superman. Superman hasn't done anything for me comic wise in a long time, as far as I'm concerned, Batman was, is, and will forever be the face of DC comics haha.    

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mv
@Chaos Agent said:
"
Kill him for all I care
Kill him for all I care
"

Overrated ? I don't think so
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BIackFlash

1Superman
2Goku 
3Scrappy Doo
4Deadpool 
5Jar Jar Binks
6Lois Lane
7Hulk 
8Sentry
9Jean Grey
10th place tie  Donna Troy, Jubilee or Robin 

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#17  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Dark Cell said:
"I’ve never liked robin! I mean look at that colour scheme, at least robin doesn’t have any short shorts any more. 
I’ve always though he just doesn’t go with Batman and i must admit he puts me off reading Batman.

But thats my opinion.
      I "
I like Dick Grayson as Nightwing, but I never really liked any of the Robins, They were just created because they wanted Batman to be a "Father Figure" when Batman is suppose to be a guy who goes out at night and beats the bloody crap out of street thugs
Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Omega Ray Jay
@Lost_Rellik said:

Also, I really don't care if he is the "face" of comics or superheroes or the starting point or whatever, never liked the character. "

Same here, There is many things i can say about him but the best word to sum it all up is just plain old boring.

@Chaos Agent said:
" Anyone who doesn't like Superman is because he hasn't really given him a real try and that comes from a former great hater "
I do and have in the form of the first 2 films which i think are amazing, i like That Superman. & when he has that black costume, even have a figure of that one.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King Quisling

These two sweaty nutbags. I hate them so!  

Well, I wouldn't say I hate Grayson but he really pisses me off with all his complaining and refusal to grow up.  
Don't have anything to say about Bruce other than I hope he NEVER comes back. 
Dupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Dupe

I know people are going to hate me for this, but i say Wonder Woman. Her character/personality never apealed to me, and yes i've read Wonder Woman comics/Justice League etc. And even seen her movie.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By John Valentine
@RedRobin92 said:
"

"

He's not overatted. At all
burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22  Edited By burr787
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @Chaos Agent said:
I echo that (except for the "former great hater" part :P)...not sure why Supes has so many haters. "
Completely agree, a lot of people just need to give Supes a chance. Sure when you think about him, he's a pretty boring character (perfect in every way) but his morals are what made him one of my favorites.

As for my most hated.

Tim Drake
Tim Drake
I just can't stand him recently. He has what everyone hated in Jason Todd only he's whinier and has an undeserving sense of self importance.
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By drdanny10293
@John Valentine: are you high? lol how is being on almost EVERY x team not overrated p.s. though  i do think cyke is a good leader.  
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By drdanny10293

ಠ_ಠ                                              the anti-christ of comics
Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Omega-Mekix
@box turtle: Actually the host, Patrick, has gained the best control of a symbiote yet. Toxic has never preformed cannibalism and the worse evil act he has done was almost murdering a criminal. 
Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Superman is definately my pick. I use to love the character and collected every title from his death, when I got into comics, for about three years. And then the stories started to make no sense, and I guess I just out grew him and I actually gave up on comics for awhile after that.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#27  Edited By Supreme Marvel
  1. Spiderman
  2. Cyclops
  3. Jean Grey
  4. Wolverine (I like him still)
  5. Hulk
  6. Sentry
  7. Captain Marvel (Marvel)
  8. Hal (I just find him overrated, I still like him)
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Dupe said:
" I know people are going to hate me for this, but i say Wonder Woman. Her character/personality never apealed to me, and yes i've read Wonder Woman comics/Justice League etc. And even seen her movie. "
Agreed but at the very top of my list is this guy..Jeez i wish Dr Strange would turn him into a little white Bunny & feed him to the Blob.

No Caption Provided
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#29  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Wolverine Magazine #4
Wolverine Magazine #4
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ziro
@Chaos Prime said:
" @Dupe said:
" I know people are going to hate me for this, but i say Wonder Woman. Her character/personality never apealed to me, and yes i've read Wonder Woman comics/Justice League etc. And even seen her movie. "
Agreed but at the very top of my list is this guy..Jeez i wish Dr Strange would turn him into a little white Bunny & feed him to the Blob.

"

I agree(how a character that amounts to nothing more than Deathstroke-lite could have such a fan following, I don't know).
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ziro

I nominate Sentry as well.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Ziro said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" @Dupe said:

"
I agree(how a character that amounts to nothing more than Deathstroke-lite could have such a fan following, I don't know). "
I know its shocking ;-)
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By box turtle
@Lost_Rellik said:
"@RedRobin92 said:
"

"

I'm a fanboy of both Wolverine and Storm, but I agree with what your saying about Cyclops.  He is very underrated and the movies totally didn't do him justice.  He is a great leader, really smart, and the guy who keeps Emma to stick with X-Men. 

By the way, though, laser eyes isn't THAT original. 
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By box turtle
@Omega-Mekix said:
" @box turtle: Actually the host, Patrick, has gained the best control of a symbiote yet. Toxic has never preformed cannibalism and the worse evil act he has done was almost murdering a criminal.  "

Well, unlike Anti-Venom, where Eddie Brock is in charge and asking God for help, Toxin is allowed to run loose for a few hours a day as long as "he doesn't kill."  If Patrick had any guts, he'd either grow up and not let Toxin be in charge or would jump in a portal to the Negative Zone.    
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AngelFrost
@inferiorego:

I second that. Wolverine is soooo overrated.

No Caption Provided

I hate how everything is all ... oooo wolverine,
The movies revolved around Wolverine, the tv shows and he even got his own movie. Srsly, he wasn't even an original X-Man!!!! Why do people love him soo much?

and now he can't die, we'll be stuck with him foreverrrr!
sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sifsclub

HOW IN THE BLUE HELL HAS NOBODY SAID HULK YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By Slinger

Least likable is Hank Pym, there's just no contest. Most overrated? In my opinion it's any Green Lantern, but in reality it's probably Wolverine.

RaptorFratBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RaptorFratBoy

SPAWN
SPAWN

THE SENTRY
THE SENTRY

KYLE RAYNER
KYLE RAYNER
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By geraldthesloth
@RaptorFratBoy: Agreed, I cant like any of those three.
Kynikos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By Kynikos
@Chaos Prime:
You can be dragged to the deepest depths of the Stygian pits for that idea, sir. Deadpool is character that got me into mainstream comics, and while he may not be the best or most likeable, He is better than most in the fact that he is a being of tragedy, hiding the fact that he tends to push away anyone that he has cared for with his insanity, and that he is one of the few characters in comics who is actually aware that he is in a comic book. I will stand by that character 100% to provide joy to any who would read about his exploits.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @RaptorFratBoy: Agreed, I cant like any of those three. "
The Sentry isn't half bad...If actually written right. His mini, back in 2000 was quite good...But currently, he is written like Bizarro.
Avatar image for silver_knight75
Silver Knight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

#42  Edited By Silver Knight75
@John Valentine said:
" @RedRobin92 said:
"

"
He's not overatted. At all "
I don't think he's overatted either. he has however been kind of an idiot lately.
burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By burr787

I didn't know people like Sentry. But I agree with Rayner, I just read Identity Crisis and he was so boring and annoying during the entire book. Maybe I just need to read more Green Lantern Corps. but right now I just don't like him.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#44  Edited By dane

Kyle Rayner was written with PIS in Identity Crisis, big time. 

I humbly put forward my nominee:

Wolverine Clone/Son
Wolverine Clone/Son

Yeah, Wolverine with a dark tattoo up his arm and an even darker attitude? We'll call him him "Dark Wolverine" in the "Dark X-Men" who serves "Dark Iron Man" as one of his "Dark Avengers". He'll even have black claws, because black is the darkest colour.

Which super subtle monkey came up with this sh#t? I don't like Wolverine being on every superhero team ever thought of let alone his piss weak clone. He's only dark so they can have Wolverine on every villain team as well. But that makes sense cause he's dark? It's the kind of idea that's so bad its offensive. He looks exactly the f#*king same.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Chaos Agent said:
I REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY HATE Supes. Or, rather his fanboys. He has no real threat in his rogues gallery. He was written really crappy for about 50 years and he's been vastly overrated. (ex. question: "Who would win in a fight b/w Beyonder and Darkseid? fanboy answer: " Supes can take them both with both hands tied behind his back" ). Die Superman, Die!
Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By batmanbeyond234

wolverine. he is in freaking everything!!!!!!!!!!!!
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By box turtle
@sifsclub said:
"

HOW IN THE BLUE HELL HAS NOBODY SAID HULK YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

BECAUSE HULK IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#48  Edited By dane

Hulk sucks.

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By box turtle
@Dane said:
"Kyle Rayner was written with PIS in Identity Crisis, big time. 

I humbly put forward my nominee:

Wolverine Clone/Son
Wolverine Clone/Son
Yeah, Wolverine with a dark tattoo up his arm and an even darker attitude? We'll call him him "Dark Wolverine" in the "Dark X-Men" who serves "Dark Iron Man" as one of his "Dark Avengers". He'll even have black claws, because black is the darkest colour.  Which super subtle monkey came up with this sh#t? I don't like Wolverine being on every superhero team ever thought of let alone his piss weak clone. He's only dark so they can have Wolverine on every villain team as well. But that makes sense cause he's dark? It's the kind of idea that's so bad its offensive. He looks exactly the f#*king same. "

You didn't know Daken before Dark Reign.  Wolverine is commenting on HOW HE IS THE EXACT SAME, and the whole point is that he is the same, and its not about dark charaters its about how he is trying to be a good father to a son who hates him.  BTW, he now has metal claws.
Riding Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Riding Ghost

Wolverine. way overrated.