Bullseye =]

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Sabertooth. He killed Wolverine's girlfriend just to get back on Wolverine. How low can you get.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

No Caption Provided
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Joker is winning what a surprise there is more to being evil then being crazy he really is more crazy then pure evil. Bullseye is the most evil because he is completely sane and just likes killing people

Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sabretooth.                          %Pr
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Bullseye

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Look at Going Sane series the Joker with a supposedly dead Batman gains sanity and with that sanity is a nice guy who gets married

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Bullseye. Come on the guy killed Elektra. Pretty hardcore. I don't agree with Joker being in the lead.. Maybe tho.

burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By burr787

It depends how you look at it. I think the Joker is the worst but he's completely psychotic, so can you count that against him? Bullseye and Zascz kill for fun and enjoyment, so their defiantly the most horrible men. Black Mask is more of a business man, so he just kills if he sees it necessary for power. Dakens and Hush arn't really that bad, their evil but not compared to these guys. While Two-face is only horrible half the time. :)

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cant say. alot arent street level, theyre professional assasins, and in their case killing is
a job either way. evil is really subjective, especially as well when dealing with insanity.
Bushman is technically the only "evil" one, given he was just raised from hell.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@burr787 said:
" It depends how you look at it. I think the Joker is the worst but he's completely psychotic, so can you count that against him? Bullseye and Zascz kill for fun and enjoyment, so their defiantly the most horrible men. Black Mask is more of a business man, so he just kills if he sees it necessary for power. Dakens and Hush arn't really that bad, their evil but not compared to these guys. While Two-face is only horrible half the time. :) "
Oh no he torturers for pleasure just ask Maggie Kyle

(going through my older threads)
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Bullseye, he kills for the sake of killing.

captaincold1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By captaincold1

I say Joker. 

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By reactor

Joker. He's the one that brought sadism to a whole new level.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By yodagod

It really depends on your definition of evil.  It can be quite subjective.  A lot of people would argue that Joker or Sabretooth while being the most violent and having the most "worst" feats, should be considered less evil and more crazy.  There is a table that a criminal psychologist developed.  It's like 22 different levels of evil and takes things like emotional state and brain damage or psychosis in to account.  i might see if I can find it and rate them.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By yodagod
@CATMANEXE:
Thank you.  I'll check it and be back.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By yodagod

OK. 
According to Dr Michael Stone forensic psychiatrist, pretty much all killers except those in his first two tiers are disturbed in some way.  Many anti heroes and even a few heros would fall into higher levels on his list.  For example...Deadpool would probably be a 6 ( impetuous or hotheaded murderers without marked psychopathic tendancies) and Wolverine would probably be an 8 (non psychopathic rage killer).  I'd list most of the professional assassins like Bullseye as about a 10 on his list.  I'd say that Daken and Hush are more narcissistic and would probably be ranked around 7 (that's lower than Wolverine boys and girls).   The two highest I'd rank according to his list would be Joker at a 21 (psychopaths who murder, but only incedentally in the pursuit of their primary motivation of terror or torture) and Sabertooth at the highest tier of 22 (psychopaths who torture thier victims to death and sexual torture murderers). 
Bushman is probably an 11 
Zsasz is probably a 15 ( coldblooded psychopathic spree killer) 
Black Mask is probably a  14 (ruthless self centered psychopaths prone to stalking and obsession)
Two Face is probably a 13 (psychopathic killers with rage induced by fellings of inadequacy / people who just "snap") 
After all of that I should probably note that I don't necessarily agree with the esteemed doctor's list, but it does make an interesting study and subject for debate.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Michael the Fly said:
"Sabertooth. He killed Wolverine's girlfriend just to get back on Wolverine. How low can you get. "

Bullseye did that twice to Murdock.  Tried a third time just for fun.  While Sabretooth is VICIOUS, he's far less disturbed than Lester, IMO.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By yodagod
@k4tzm4n:
You really think so?  I'd say that Sabertooth is the posterboy for psychopath.  Lester always struck me more as the consumate professional, though with a pretty serious grudge against Matt. I don't know as much about him as I do Sabes, but from everything I have seen of him he seemed relatively sane to me.  I don't even think I'd classify him as a psychopath.  Sociopath, maybe.   Sabes truly enjoys terror, torture, rape, murder, canniblism... he's about as bad as it gets IMO.  I should point out that I actually voted for Bullseye precisely because he seems the most "sane" to me while still commiting fairly attrocious acts.
Java Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Java Lad

Ok what do you define as Street Level Villain? I thought it was no powers as such (mutant magic etc) So my defination, Sabretooth is out for example. 

Bullseye is my choice as he is just having fun when killing.

avwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By avwhite
Sabretooth the rapist! But in mind anyone who's  a rapist is going to be the most evil anything. Unless there's a child killer involved (but that doesn't include bishop who's trying to kill Hope Summers, she doesn't count as a child if she's just fodder for Jean Greys return).
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kind of rate Sabertooth and Lester about even. theyve committed about as equal of acts.
Creed though has had the longevity advantage, and his powers help him to do a bit more.
both kill, rape, torture, and induce fear just because they get off on it. both really love having
someone they can psychologically twist on a deep and personal level. hell Lester just blew up
an apartment building filled with hundreds of people killing them all just to hurt Daredevil. he
lured Murdock outside as if to fight, then blew up the building and left, just to screw with him.
his defining moment for me though may have been in Dark Avengers when Morgan Le Fay
is coming for them with a literal wall of demons in tow, red lightning bolts firing from her
eyes and fingers, having just dropped Ares and Doom. Lester states " Ive never been so turned
on in my life " lol. thats not a good sign of lucidity nor good assessment skills. definatly not of
a stable mind.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By They Killed Cap!
@CATMANEXE:
Joker pretty much raped Barbra in the Killing Joke.  Then he takes Jim and parades him through naked on a twisted carnival ride trying to break his pyshce while he is forced to look at pics of his daughter naked and being abused.

He is sooo freakin sadistic.  (don't forget how many times he just kills people straight out and does it to put a smile on his own face.)

I think I would have to give it to him.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@They Killed Cap!: Joker does not know right from wrong Lester does
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By yodagod
@CATMANEXE:
I haven't read enough Bullseye I guess.  I didn't realize he was quite that bad. I knew about the building thing, but not some of the others. He probably is higher then, and a legit psycho.
Avatar image for eisforextinction
EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By EisforExtinction

Batman: Streets of Gotham #4
Batman: Streets of Gotham #4
EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By EisforExtinction
@Edamame said:
"  

I personally don't think that any characters see themselves as evil. They just go by their own nature, whatever it may be.  "Evil" is a highly subjective term. 

@yodagod: Sabretooth also had a troubled childhood.  I am not saying that that warrants his actions, but still.  "
Evil would be choosing at oppose morality and conventions that society establishes regardless if it follow ones own nature or not. I would say they are "evil".
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Bullseye, the only up there who is arguably sane and extremely evil

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Joker, all the others are amateurs. 

Yes he's psychotic, yes he's insane with big capital letters.  Worse, he actually knows what he does is wrong, he understands morality and yet he flaunts it just because he can, just because it's fun. He goes on a tagent one day and decides he's going to do something horrible just for shits and giggles. The sheer amount of pain and misery he's inflicted, the deaths, the wicked twisted games.

Joker's miles above anyone else on that list in the evil department.

In my opinion anyway...

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@They Killed Cap!: 
i know. thats classic reading. i didnt mention Joker though so im not sure if you meant
to reply to someone else and did to me by accident? no way to reply to it, sorry.
EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EisforExtinction
@Edamame said:
" @EisforExtinction: How do you define "morality?"  Even that is subjective and highly individualistic.  Society established conventions and rules because they feat that it would get out of control.  "
Society establishes rules like "don't kill a person for no reason" because it's both practically and part of many belief systems. On a very technical level you're right but on a functioning level where these characters reject these conventions and even goes out of their way to do the opposite to an extent that is harmful to society I think you can define them as evil.
EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By EisforExtinction
@Edamame said:
" @EisforExtinction: By society, do you mean the government or officials of very high standing? "
Yeah, the ones we elect.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Primmaster64

Joker...

Ryonslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 305

User Lists: 18

#40  Edited By Ryonslaught
@Emperor Gonzo Noir:  I agree, there's nothing like killing a church full or nuns just for the hell of it.........that dude is scary/evil!
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@Ryonslaught: and he reads classic literature! super evil literacy
Ryonslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers