• 54 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Can only include villains from the marvel and DC universe, add pictures for a more interesting article.

#2 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

#3 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, Sabertooth

#4 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio

id agree with you on joker but apocolypse is alot more evil than sabretooth

#5 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

ok im a dumb ass, i know who joker is but who r the two dudes in the photos? i would say venom should be quite a big villain he is not the most powerful but the symbiote that takes over the body is only driven but unfaithfull acts.

#6 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

This Badass:

#7 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio

the top one is apocalypse  and the bottom is darkside

#8 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

dont realli know much about darkside, shall look him up, i woukd not say green goblin as he has been known in some comics to help out spiderman, plus have an emotional side at times.

#9 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron MK II said:
"dont realli know much about darkside, shall look him up, i woukd not say green goblin as he has been known in some comics to help out spiderman, plus have an emotional side at times.
"
i agree with you about green goblin
#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron MK II said:
"Can only include villains from the marvel and DC universe, add pictures for a more interesting article.
"
only Marvel and DC?

disappointed
Moderator
#11 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2777 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Iron MK II said:
"Can only include villains from the marvel and DC universe, add pictures for a more interesting article.
"
only Marvel and DC?

disappointed
"

Hey! Aztek! Been awhile, since march. Hows it going?
#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
ElusiveStorm said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Iron MK II said:
"Can only include villains from the marvel and DC universe, add pictures for a more interesting article.
"
only Marvel and DC?

disappointed
"

Hey! Aztek! Been awhile, since march. Hows it going?"
things are going "okay" I guess, the summer is really slowing me down in my point accumulation but hopefully I'll be back soon...and just so you know, I've been here so long I can't tell time anymore and months mean nothing to me :P

oh wait, I guess if you weren't here since March than you missed when I got in the Top 10 Contributors, that was probably my high point while you were gone
Moderator
#13 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2777 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Iron MK II said:
"Can only include villains from the marvel and DC universe, add pictures for a more interesting article.
"
only Marvel and DC?

disappointed
"

Hey! Aztek! Been awhile, since march. Hows it going?"
things are going "okay" I guess, the summer is really slowing me down in my point accumulation but hopefully I'll be back soon...and just so you know, I've been here so long I can't tell time anymore and months mean nothing to me :P

oh wait, I guess if you weren't here since March than you missed when I got in the Top 10 Contributors, that was probably my high point while you were gone
"

congratz man, just to let you know, the VV is still alive, barely but with a few of us left, we'll wait it out until the return of Mags.
#14 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is #1

#15 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Skull or Thanos.I would mostly go with the Skull because he's so ridiculously racist.

#16 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Darkseid. Even Apocalypse has underlings, and has shown that he has a bit of a soft side for mutants. Darkseid is in it for himself, and he'll cut down anyone in his way. Maybe Mephisto as well, but he's just too cartoonish sometimes.

#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil is objective.   ElusiveStorm said:

"aztek the lost said:
"ElusiveStorm said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Iron MK II said:
"Can only include villains from the marvel and DC universe, add pictures for a more interesting article.
"
only Marvel and DC?

disappointed
"

Hey! Aztek! Been awhile, since march. Hows it going?"
things are going "okay" I guess, the summer is really slowing me down in my point accumulation but hopefully I'll be back soon...and just so you know, I've been here so long I can't tell time anymore and months mean nothing to me :P

oh wait, I guess if you weren't here since March than you missed when I got in the Top 10 Contributors, that was probably my high point while you were gone
"

congratz man, just to let you know, the VV is still alive, barely but with a few of us left, we'll wait it out until the return of Mags."
Mags hasn't been around for nearly 2 months.  Even for him thats a pretty long absence.    

Any way, evil is very objective.  And Evil comes in many forms.   And marvel and Dc do not contain the most truly foul of people. 
#18 Posted by Starkiller (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse is the most unforgiving he just doesn't give a sh!t about anyone


Apocalypse


another one that i don't think will be mentioned any time soon is Hush..he reaLly did take batman to his psychological limit....

Hush



#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm said:

"This Badass:

"

I'm gonna agree with that.

#20 Edited by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

jason macendale the guy kidnaped his own son and threatened to beat him into obedience

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224211 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos
#22 Edited by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

macendale he even mutalated a little boy's face and killed the boy's mother all of it happened in this issue

#23 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, i've read allot of comics and mangas and in all these years the worst of the worst of villans in DC and Marvel are freaking tame compared to Aji Tai. He is an anime character but seriously, he is the worst worst. No...worst doesn't even fit the description. Other than the fact that the author did such an amazing job with making this character into a villan that the audiance of all types would wish he had eternal pain and a slow agonizaing death.

#24 Posted by Kuja (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Me

#25 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

Moderator
#26 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice, this is for an EVIL election not just a villain.

Some Major Evil Attributes:
Narcissistic, willing to go to any lengths to get what they want, no taboos (rape, murder, torture, genocide, etc . . .), willingness to sacrifice anyone/thing.

I'll
 have to think on this one for a while.

#27 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor. He extinguished countless lives for his own enjoyment.

#28 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Lucifer be the most evil villian?

#29 Posted by The Time Lord (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.....who kills kids and gets forgiven?

#30 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

i was gonna say excluding lucifer, cause technicly he is the term evil.

#31 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor. Has no reason really to beef with superman he is rich and affluent yet is a villain? WHY? WHY I ASK? Simply because he doesnt have to be a criminal i think he is the most evil and unforgiving for hating a man who is here to help.

#32 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto is racist haha

#33 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

i think magneto is racist against humans

#34 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Davros...

He created an army of soulless, emotionless killing machines and let them loose on the universe with time manipulation powers...

he currently has over 64 species completely extinct because of him and 32 more are more endangered than Kryptonians in the DC Universe lol

his death count numbers past the billions of trillions and he allows noone to live... his ultimate goal in the complete distruction of all of reality, and he's come pretty close several times round...

respect to Davros for being such a pure badass

M

#35 Edited by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

macendale hah hahah haha ha!!!!!!!!!!

#36 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker...

Is there like any rapists or pedophiles? (in comics DC/Marvel)

if yes, then why are they not on this, discussion thread?

 

#37 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

normally i would say a snappy joke about spider-man

but since i like him now................i can't

#38 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"Wouldn't Lucifer be the most evil villian?"
Which one do you mean? The X-Men one or the Ghost Rider One?

Dr.Light A Vile Savage Rapist, and Murder that is aware of being evil, and loves it. Add in further Joker said he's sunny which means Joker see's on his level I think.


#39 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio


Trigon.

Rapist, as it turns out.  Course, he did it to a minor character 20 years ago in a flashback, so he's not nearly as evil as Dr. Light. *eyeroll*

He's also killed millions, though that is also not as bad as rape.
#40 Posted by k4tzm4n (44307 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say in Marvel...Bullseye & Sabretooth due to their complete lack of respect for human life...Bullseye killing a mother holding a baby....Killing a father and his son in the alley for no reason...etc.

Staff
#41 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
"I'd say in Marvel...Bullseye & Sabretooth due to their complete lack of respect for human life...Bullseye killing a mother holding a baby....Killing a father and his son in the alley for no reason...etc."

So Bullseye loves killing just as much as Sabretooth even if he won't get payed for the kill?

Cyborg Superman
Manage to fool the whole Public about Superman going bad. The Destruction of Coast City what a savage piece of trash lunatic. I'm amazed Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) can still be in the same place with the guy without begging for the Spectre to erase from existance.

#42 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Skull He cares about no one but himself. Nihilist, Nazi, Expert in Psychological, and Physical torture, genocidalist, racist, also he's tortured babies directly. Pretty much all negative aspects of a human are brought out by him. A top evil not only in Comics but in all of Fiction.

#43 Posted by Wildbobbycarter (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor and Black Mask IMO..

#44 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Marvel Civil War, I'd say Tony Stark.

#45 Posted by Pizawle (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is making me realize even more how ridiculous many of the villains in Marvel/DC are.

#46 Posted by The Stegman (24460 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor, he is the biggest mass murderer in comic history 

#47 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime, the man wanted to kill Dan DiDio.

Doesn't get more evil than that.

#48 Posted by Mutant God (3022 posts) - - Show Bio
Bullseye: Greatest Hits #5
#49 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

bullseye joker or red skull imo
#50 Posted by staphin (204 posts) - - Show Bio

batman's villain defined evil you should see what they guy

joker is the number 1 villain he is evil