• 70 results
#1 Edited by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

Rate them on sense of style (what they wear)

Rate them on personality

rate them on what they ride

rate them on how they look

Rate them on dual identity

all about the character you choose must be cool(not too dark and not to comedic and not too bright like Superman's costume ) my votes for lobo! But I still like batman

#2 Posted by russellmania77 (15812 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 10 on errothang!

#3 Edited by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova Richard Rider. I give him a perfect score for all of the above.

#5 Posted by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Wolverine08 (45557 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha! Wolverine takes this easily! :)

Personality: 10. He's tough, no nonsense, and a wild cowboy.

Sense of Style:10. Wolvie is so badass he doesn't care about what he wears. But his outfits are cool and stylish.

What He Rides: 10. Once again Wolverine is so badass he doesn't need a ride.

How He Looks: 10. Wolverine has a savage/feral look to him which is straight up bad ass.

Dual Identity: 10. Wolverine is so bad ass, he doesn't worry about dual/secret identities. Certified bad ass. Nuff said.

#7 Edited by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel girl

#9 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass? I gotta go with Iron Man.

1) His personality is that of a billionaire playboy, who gets his hands on more tail then just about anyone in comics.

2) He rides the best and most sexiest of luxury and supercars in the world, Ferrari, Lambos, Audis, etc, etc.

3) He looks pretty awesome in a highly advanced, cutting edge, flying humanoid tank.

4) He doesn't need to worry about a dual identity. It's just one identity, that of a billionaire playboy, who gets his hands on more tail than just about anyone and also flies around in a highly advanced, cutting edge, humanoid tank.

#10 Edited by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

@novarichrider: lame for only one reason that the most stupidest costume ive ever seen

#11 Posted by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: You're entitled to your opinion. I think it's a great costume.

#12 Edited by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

@novarichrider: its a bucket on a head and i didet mean to say stupid i just think its a bit unrealistic and flashy

#13 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22969 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Hit-Girl

#14 Edited by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Well this is comics. There are plenty of unrealistic costume choices out there.

#15 Posted by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

@novarichrider: i know that why i made up those rule because i didt want to get costumed superheros but what do i get ironman and wolverine maybe wolverine without his costume but ironman ugh

#16 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine:

1) Personality - hes kind of an ass but hes still cool. 9

2) Costume - don't need one, all he needs is his bad ass coat and a pack of cigs . 10

3) Ride - Magic Mansion in a different reality that can take him anywhere he wants. 9.5

4) Identity's are for nancy boys. 10

Guy Gardner:

1) same as above 9

2) Costume - one of the snazziest in the corp. 10

3) Ride - Ride 1 is the most bad ass weapon in the galaxy, Ride 2 is a awesome motorcycle. 10

4) same as above. 10

#17 Posted by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Vibe

#18 Posted by daredevil21134 (12634 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil or The Punisher

#19 Edited by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

@digbykong: yes! on a side note how is the comic booke doing cause im hoping it last longer then most of the canceld comics

#20 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6055 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Doesn't Vibe wear a costume? My choice is Green Arrow. He does not have a healing factor nor a Spider sense. He does not have the training of a Bruce Wayne or even Jason Todd. He is just a guy trying to do the right thing.

#21 Edited by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83: i wouldet call that a costume ok mabe i would call it a costume its just that the way it looks

is like looking into my owne closet without the mask and the color scheme

#22 Edited by CaptnMcDeadpool (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider. Certainly one of the most intimidating.

#23 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6055 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6055 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

lobo

#27 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6055 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Yeea even I realize how creepy that sounded. I even forgot the lol at the end.

Ever say something that sounds ok, before you say it? Then when you actually say it your like...noo. That was this. Lol

#28 Edited by THEOCITYLEGEND (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Squirrel Girl

#29 Posted by RDClip (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. It takes a badass to be able to punch moons out of orbit and still not become a prick. One day stopping an alien invasion, the next getting a little girl's cat out of a tree. (the little girl later gets beat by her mom for no reason, thanks Richard Donner)

#30 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: he rides motor cycles. and you have not idea how many aliases he's used over the years. personal favorite: patch.

#31 Edited by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to think of "badass" about attitude more than power, and in fact I find underdogs more "badass" than the very powerful. So I'd probably choose a "badass normal" like Batman over a "mega-badass" like Superman. But I know that's not a universal definition and a lot of people equate "badass" with raw power or with the trappings of masculinity.

Also, this quote from Snow Crash:

"Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherf***er in the world. ... Hiro used to feel this way, too, but then he ran into Raven. In a way, this was liberating. He no longer has to worry about being the baddest motherf***er in the world. The position is taken."

—Snow Crash

#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (45557 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetimestreamer: I know Wolverine rides motorcycles, just that I think the forum starter was asking about an iconic vehicle which a badass character drives, which Wolverine doesn't really have. I did forget about his Patch alias, that one is bad ass. :)

#33 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6462 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro

#34 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta be-

fought the Mexican and U.S. Army with a sword- rode a Black Stallion- wore Cape, Mask, lotsa Leather.. all Black(with some sweet accents here and there)- used a Rich Foppish alter ego- Hey... you see a letter Z scrawled out somewhere? you think Zorro ...yea you do

#35 Edited by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

Rate them on sense of style (what they wear)

Rate them on personality

rate them on what they ride

rate them on how they look

Rate them on dual identity

all about the character you choose must be cool(not too dark and not to comedic and not too bright like Superman's costume ) my votes for lobo! But I still like batman

Midnighter is the most badass superhero of all.

-Style: dark shades, spikes and black leather 9/10

-Personality: kills a guy with a jackhammer and raises a little girl 10/10

-Rides: Apollo 8/10 ;)

-Looks: see Style 9/10

Dual identity: who needs that? -/10

#36 Posted by The Stegman (25988 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is Batman

Perfect Score.

#37 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther

personality- cold, caculated king & a genius

style-wear a badass high-tech suit

has the fighting skill of all the black panthers

was married to the hottest women in comis storm

he has no dual identity

Luke Cage

personality- tough as hell better never mess with his family or friends

style- wears no superhero costume just regular clothes

looks- like somone you don't want to f**k with

he's happily married to jessica jones and trying to raise a little girl

#38 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn the Human

#39 Posted by i_like_swords (17410 posts) - - Show Bio

@novarichrider: i know that why i made up those rule because i didt want to get costumed superheros but what do i get ironman and wolverine maybe wolverine without his costume but ironman ugh

You must be new here.

#40 Posted by i_like_swords (17410 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm picking two and you can't stop me.

Deadpool

Sense of style - Red and Black have always been my favorite colours. As far as mercenaries go he looks completely badass with the extra bands for ammo on his costume and just the design in general. It really stands out as "I'm armed to the teeth and about to ruin your day."

Personality - First thing's first is the humor. Deadpool is the most witty, insane and hilarious character I've ever read. He's a subtle genius too. He comes off as stupid and almost resembling a teenager in conversation but when it comes down to it, Deadpool is very intelligent and crafty. I also love the way he interacts with other heroes. Did I mention he is insane? Yeah he's insane too.

What they ride - His teleporter. Aside from that.. cars.

How they look - His body is constantly decaying and regenerating from cancer, meaning he looks like a corpse all the time. His body is completely rotten and he is in terrible pain every second, but he's built a pain tolerance to it by now. I think that's pretty badass.

Dual Identity - Currently he is sharing his mind with a deceased SHIELD agent.. so there's that. Everyone knows who he is, but technically not even Deadpool knows who he really is, due to him being insane and because of this having a clouded past.

Punisher

Sense of style - Simple but iconic. If you bump into someone dressed in all black, apart from a large white skull on his chest, you know you're in trouble. His logo of a skull represents death, the department Frank Castle specializes in.

Personality - Frank knows who he is. He isn't conflicted with his morals and does what he feels he needs to do, and nobody can change that about him. This is one of the main reasons I like him. Some of the things he does in comics make me question if he's doing the right thing, but the fact I know that he knows what he's doing makes me enjoy the comic that much more. It's different from if Daredevil kills someone by accident. I'm like "And now Daredevil is going to blame himself and feel guilty." Whereas if Punisher clears a room of bad guys in the most brutal fashion possible, and is left with one guy on his knees begging to be left alive, Punisher will put a bullet or knife in him without a second thought if he feels he needs to die. It'll take me by complete surprise leaving me thinking "did he really just do that...?" Apart from that, dark, gritty, intelligent, completely determined, one of the only heroes that doesn't speak unless he needs to. Yeah, pretty much a badass.

How they look - Like a badass. The classic Punisher haircut is the most badass but the newer one is also pretty great. The Punisher I'm reading right now has an eye patch. Bad. Ass.

Dual Identity - His name is Frank Castle, but Frank died with his family. Now, he is the Punisher.

#41 Posted by Vampire_Batman (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass is about style really. Overcoats, fingerless gloves, headbands, eyepatches, cigars, collapsible staves, katanas on the back, varieties of half-masks or bandanas, etc...

T-800 from T2 pretty much sets the standard.

#42 Posted by OreoAssassin (6231 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Venom

#43 Posted by joshmightbe (24703 posts) - - Show Bio

Benjamin J. Grimm- Marvel's most underrated badass

#44 Edited by Perethorn (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Rate them on sense of style (what they wear) : A battle armor, nuff said. 10/10

Rate them on personality: He is basically a morals off Thor, without being a douche. 10/10

rate them on what they ride: His hammer, who can make it fly at FTL. How cool is that? 10/10

rate them on how they look: He is just so handsome 10/10

Rate them on dual identity: He is Simon Walters, a common citizen who rarely appears. You can say that he has no dual identity at all. 10/10

#45 Posted by Farkam (5275 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Storm

#46 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#47 Posted by soldierofel (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman for me. His sense of justice and the fact he will do everything he can to protect people. He's the embodiment of hope. His powers are amazing. Despite the fact he has all of his powers he tries to live a human life and understand people. In the end he's a immigrant trying to fit and trying to do his best all the time. Superman for the win!

#48 Edited by MandoViking (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider on all points.

And Hellboy.

And Boba Fett.

#49 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (491 posts) - - Show Bio

When it comes to pure levels of mega badassness. We have to look no further than mighty...

Howard the Duck. Any arguments? Didn't think so. Who could stand up to him without trembling in fear. Ps second choice is the Punisher. Just the man with big guns who is the chuck Norris of comics

#50 Posted by XxEdward_KenwayXx (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman obviously....

Jk, to be honest I think the most badass mothafucka out their in the comic book universe is either ghost rider(badass leather and a sick motorcycle in flames) or Constantine (dressed like a serious badass, and the cigs man).