Who is the most Badass and Intimidating superhero? Based of cruelity and badass attitudes/ Vote goes to Wolvs over Vegeta

k12killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By k12killa

Poll Who is the most Badass and Intimidating superhero? Based of cruelity and badass attitudes/ Vote goes to Wolvs over Vegeta (30 votes)

Vegeta (Dragon Ball, DBZ, DBGT) 40%
Wolverine (Wolverine, X-Men, Marvel U...etc..) 30%
Hulk (Hulk, Avengers, Marvel U....etc..) 20%
Dark Night (Christian Bale Badass) /Batman (Batman, Justice League, DC.... etc..) 10%

• 
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine. Nuff said.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Vegeta

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Hulk at times...but Punisher because killing is what he does..IT'S ALL HE DOES.

k12killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: i forgot the punisher, i should have added him and spawn as well now that i think about and for my vote i said wolvs but i voted vegeta because when u think about vegeta is in a world where all the heroes are really gentle and nice unlike even x-men and with other marvel and dc characters with the other choices where there are more bad asses similar to them in the world and he just stick out as a character and one of the most interesting heroes ever along with a killer like punisher but vegeta has no shame in killing anyone, just ends up protecting bulma and trunks,

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

Vegeta. Because you never know when he's going to snap and destroy the planet.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinestro in the new 52

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if i had to choose from those i guess some versions of hulk are pretty brutal and vegeta isn't brutal at all he softened up after the cell saga

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is based on Cruelty, Hulk got no reason being here, maybe Ultimate Hulk but not 616 hulk

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine.

k12killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I wish Spawn was up there.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Emperorb777

@k12killa: None of them are particularly cruel.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

choices too limited

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Out of this list, Wolverine.

Out of altogether, Luthor Strode by far.

When you see his eyes turn red, and he's literally weaving through your bullets like they aren't there, you just know that you'll have your arm ripped off and stuffed into throat quicker than you can say "oh shi-"

k12killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: well in a sense as popular superheroes i don't think as any of them cruel but not your normal hero here to save the lady and her baby but a much deeper meaning and really maybe how a hero would realistically be with a dark or not dark but a pinkish jerk attitude or bad ass like your cool kid who smokes in high school the bad ass and I realize the hulk and batman aren't great choices but for the bat im going with the dark knight figure batman in chris nolans films but wolverine as a hero is bad ass and will kill and vegeta as killed numerous civilians with no thought and can be a cruel killer but i didn't mean to portray that as the criteria but on there bad ass attitude more....

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@wolverine08: I do need to read more wolvie to learn more about him. But the Dbz fanboy in me is saying "THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYAINS!!!"

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

In this order..

Vegeta: He could go crazy anytime.

Wolverine: Those claws are scary..

Batman: He's got rules but he's still the God damn batman..

Hulk: A dumb muscleman. No thank you.. (No offense, I just don't find this type scary)

k12killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k12killa

@sog7dc: same i love dbz and how it is really somewhat unkown with superheroes but they are big and i always include them in like top villain list and hero list and wolverine is my favorite super hero just from growing up with him there is also always a top sport for the big 3, Vegeta Goku and Gohan my favorite dbz character especially mystic but i hate how people don't kow or include dbz with other heroes so sad but best cartoon or hero action cartoon ever with most the most goosebumps moments ever like final flash and gohans no i wanna kill u bu wolvs is a true bad ass similar to vegeta but he wont kill civilians as easily but im doing a poll son wolverine vs vegeta

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#22 god_spawn  Moderator

I can see Hulk as intimidating, but never really saw him as brutal or cruel. Batman is intimidating and knows good methods of torture, but there are lines he won't cross. Vegeta really toned down quite a bit, despite enjoying fighting, but I still see him willing to kill. Wolverine still has it as long as Humphries isn't writing it, Wolverine still has the credentials. He was willing to slaughter Cyclops in ANXM, he was still slaughtering members of the Assassins Guild, and Cho had him slaughtering natives and their guardian gorillas.

k12killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: yea i see where ur going in the future im going to do a better version of the poll with no hulk and deadpool, punisher and spawn it was just something i quickly thought of but love the wolverine comic trilogy

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#24 god_spawn  Moderator

And why force us to compare Vegeta with Wolverine? Both are midget badasses that are extremely skilled fighters with extremely short tempers. They are basically just East and West versions of each other, not counting the anime Wolverine.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Wolverine is a hairy midget so he's not that intimidating. Batman doesn't kill... I really don't why why thugs are afraid of him knowing he won't kill you. HUlk is probably the most intimidating... I mean the madder he gets... the stronger he gets... I voted for Vegeta. Why? He's a midget that can destroy the planet if he wanted too. Plus you should see how he handles guys who are trying to date his daughter.

( + )

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted for wolverine

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27  Edited By Pokeysteve

Batman doesn't belong here.

Punisher - The things this guy has done to people are so freakin awesome I have shatted myself multiple times with glee.

Spawn - Same as Punisher but to a lesser extent.