Who is the hotter crazier woman in comics?

TheWolverine04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who is the hotter crazier woman in comics? (47 votes)

Scarlet Witch 45%
Harley Quinn 55%

• 
Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Here's the thing, it really depends on how they are drawn & by who. The art defines how "hot" they are. But I like Wanda more as a character, so she gets my vote.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

harley quinn.

TheWolverine04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_lantern_mar_vell: Everyone has their ideal look for each character. It's not just a competition of beauty but also who is crazier. The best balance of both needs to be factored.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Harley is crazier but Scarlet Witch is hotter, hm. I vote Harley, just because I don't see Wanda as crazy.

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Wanda that crazy? I know she was but is she now?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I vote Harley for both.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I always get a bit uncomfortable judging female characters by looks alone, and adding in the "crazy" label—which is often stereotypically applied to women—makes me doubly uncomfortable.

All that said, if the OP was instead just saying "Here are two characters I think are hot, crazy; which of the two do you prefer more?" I'd have to go with Harley. I really like the character, especially the old DCU version and the animated DCU version. Charming and quite versatile. Scarlet Witch didn't really hit my radar until Avengers: Dissassembled! and from that point on she's seemed more plot device than character.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley.

TheWolverine04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

I always get a bit uncomfortable judging female characters by looks alone, and adding in the "crazy" label—which is often stereotypically applied to women—makes me doubly uncomfortable.

I've never heard of that stereotype. These two women characters however one is crazy and the other for a time went crazy.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@fodigg said:

I've never heard of that stereotype. These two women characters however one is crazy and the other for a time went crazy.

You've never heard someone dismiss a woman for "acting crazy"? Kudos to your community for being bigger than that. I hear "she's just crazy" or "crazy lady" all the time.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Here's the thing, it really depends on how they are drawn & by who. The art defines how "hot" they are. But I like Wanda more as a character, so she gets my vote.

Word.