#1 Posted by Leatherface003 (191 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys this topic is bugging me for a week who is the ultimate villain of all time in Comic Book world.Personally for me its a tie between Joker and Thanos. what you guys think? You can pick any villain from Darksied,Thanos,Beyonder,Brainiac to Red skull,Lex luthor,Kingpin,Magneto or even Bullseye and Bane. I have to know. Don't write from Marvel or DC point of view, Decide from entire comic book world.

#2 Posted by judasnixon (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Leatherface003 (191 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by judasnixon (7417 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Deadgod (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto or Lex Luthor or Darkseid or Dr Doom , for me its a tie between these four :(

#6 Edited by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Lol

OT: Popularity wise, Joker no contest. In terms of success/threats, I'd have to say Dr. Doom, Darkseid, or Thanos. Probably Darkseid. But that's just my opinion.

#7 Posted by OreoAssassin (6567 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom

#8 Edited by Perethorn (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Edited by Oscars94 (2656 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom- he wrecks everyone's $&%£, but they can't do anything because he has diplomatic immunity. I loved his portrayal in The Avengers EMH.

#10 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10715 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

#11 Posted by Experio (17615 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron

#12 Edited by westy206 (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom

#13 Posted by Farkam (5370 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom

#14 Posted by Cap10nate (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of success, I have to go with Kang the Conqueror. He has actually conquered hundreds of worlds throughout time with current earth being the exception. He did conquer it for a few months in Kang Dynasty but the treachery of his son allowed for the Avengers to turn the tide.

#15 Posted by Cloakx14 (4168 posts) - - Show Bio

joker

#16 Edited by Pokeysteve (8774 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid
Brainiac
Thanos
H/P Doomsday

These four almost literally cannot be stopped. Joker, Lex, Doom, Ras, and others alike, can be killed it's just that no one will do it.
*Note: I don't know many Marvel villains.

#17 Posted by bob808 (6786 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

#18 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94 said:

Dr Doom- he wrecks everyone's $&%£, but they can't do anything because he has diplomatic immunity. I loved his portrayal in The Avengers EMH.

#19 Posted by SilverPool (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Dr. Doom.

#20 Edited by Emequious_Swerve (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto. He is by far one of the most justifiable villains to ever exist.

#21 Posted by DareHulk (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is my favorite.

#22 Posted by Immortal777 (7801 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid he's the God of evil.

#23 Posted by Wolverine08 (45951 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs no introduction.

#24 Edited by The Stegman (26567 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker going by pure staying power, character interest and popularity by comic fans and non comic fans alike.

#25 Posted by Racob7 (6312 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Doom

#2 Joker

#1 Magneto

Racob has spoken

#26 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker is an excellently written character who effortlessly portrays the true insanity and all the evil it can bring -- A walking agent of chaos who doesn't "play by his own rules", but refuses to acknowledge anything that structured. Your average boring villains opt to kill for personal gain or due to a personal vendetta— but the Joker does it simply to get a laugh. Look in the dictionary, I'll show you! "The Joker" is the definition of a scene-stealing, deliciously wicked character. His unpredictable nature endorsing his capacity for incredible violence n' chaos is NOT the only thing that defines him as the best. He has DEPTH. He has LAYERS. THE JOKER IS AN ONION!!!!!!

.....why an onion? Because he makes me cry; when I express my worship for the Greatest Comic Book Villain of All Time.

Sincerely,

#27 Edited by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on what we judge greatness by -

The will to succeed? Tie between Lex Luthor and Dr. Doom.

The ability to produce chaos? Joker

Sheer awesome might and maximum damage done to the universe? Thanos & Darkseid are your best bets.

#28 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki,Magneto,Professor Zoom,MirrorMaster,Ocean Master,DR Doom,Count Dooku

#30 Posted by Arkadyred (267 posts) - - Show Bio

The curse,Light yagami,Madara,Alucard,Zera,Reedemer

#31 Posted by Stefano (351 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Magneto

2. Joker

3. Dr. Doom (personal favorite)

#32 Posted by Rouflex (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Edited by Rouflex (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Edited by RetconCrisis (4587 posts) - - Show Bio

For me, it's a tie between

Brainiac
Dr. Doom
Darkseid

#35 Posted by VoodooPenguin (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't even have to be said.

#36 Edited by DeathGorath444 (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Dosen't Matter if it's from Image, Marvel, DC, Dynamite, Dark Horse, Vailant or Chaos! I believe that Thanos is the greatest of all time, I mean if you look at his resume at the things he's done & accomplished in his own universe the things are insane. Heck I think he can even build something that would make him cross into other Comic Universe & create terror there, That's how deadly I feel Thanos can be when at his absolute best. Thanos FTW!!