Norman in my opinion.

#4 Posted by Eternal19 (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#5 Posted by Agent9149 (2888 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. He's completely nuts.

#7 Posted by JonSmith (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

The obvious choice would be Deadpool, but IS he really crazy? He knows he's just a puppet on strings, just a toy for the people on the other side of the Fourth Wall. So his constant comments and chatter, are they REALLY him being insane, or are they merely him exercising his one freedom: speech, as the writers force his body to otherwise act against his will? Is his apparent detached nature, his inane comments regarding nothing of importance really a sign of insanity, or are they merely him trying to think of anything but his impossibly horrific position while he can?

Or did I just terribly over think that and Deadpool totally IS the craziest?

In my opinion, provided, my theory above is correct, and Deadpool isn't crazy, I'd probably go with Norman for craziest mentally: I don't know anything about Dr. Rot or Zodiac. Arcade's crazy, but not on the same level as the other guys. Sinister, same. Norman is craziest in that his arrogance prevents him from even realizing he NEEDS help. The closest he came, in his greatest moment of clarity, was getting his secretary (whose name escapes me), to keep him in line mentally during his Reign. And even despite that, he still snapped. Sentry is the most potentially damaging, but he knows he needs help and so fights against it constantly, so in that regard, he's not so much insane as he is fighting the evil within as well as without.

#8 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by ThexX (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#10 Posted by GuruOfFunk (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

The obvious choice would be Deadpool, but IS he really crazy? He knows he's just a puppet on strings, just a toy for the people on the other side of the Fourth Wall. So his constant comments and chatter, are they REALLY him being insane, or are they merely him exercising his one freedom: speech, as the writers force his body to otherwise act against his will? Is his apparent detached nature, his inane comments regarding nothing of importance really a sign of insanity, or are they merely him trying to think of anything but his impossibly horrific position while he can?

Or did I just terribly over think that and Deadpool totally IS the craziest?

In my opinion, provided, my theory above is correct, and Deadpool isn't crazy, I'd probably go with Norman for craziest mentally: I don't know anything about Dr. Rot or Zodiac. Arcade's crazy, but not on the same level as the other guys. Sinister, same. Norman is craziest in that his arrogance prevents him from even realizing he NEEDS help. The closest he came, in his greatest moment of clarity, was getting his secretary (whose name escapes me), to keep him in line mentally during his Reign. And even despite that, he still snapped. Sentry is the most potentially damaging, but he knows he needs help and so fights against it constantly, so in that regard, he's not so much insane as he is fighting the evil within as well as without.

Daaannnngggg you know what, this made me think. Gotta agree with this and say that Norman takes it.

#11 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn: Deadpool the guy 100 galaxys away from insane 5000 planets from bonckers and 1 million miles from back words slap in your face crazy.

#12 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool.

#13 Posted by Strafe Prower (11573 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin

#14 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

the impossible man Impy or Kidpool!

#15 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue too!!

#16 Posted by The Stegman (20737 posts) - - Show Bio

Osborn

#17 Edited by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

typhoid mary. but with this list moon knight.both have dissociative identity disorder

osborn is psychopath, deadpool has voices and has no real grasp on reality , dr rot is a ,sociopath sinister is a psychopath, arcade is a sociopath, zodiac is a psychopath, and sentry is schizophrenic

#18 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

Norman...and sentry..I just think of sentry at the end of WWH

#19 Posted by YoungJustice (6374 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is more like a kid in a candy store that just ate 5 boxes of pixie sticks and watched Def Comed Jam rather than mentally ill...........

#20 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT!?

Thanos and Doom are not in here?! 0_o;

#21 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Madcap not on this list?

#22 Posted by Liara (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#23 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Rogue too!!

**throws into sack and hauls out of thread**

#24 Posted by WildStyle (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion

#25 Edited by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

Irrational behavior? Deadpool by a long shot. Some of the others may be nuts but some of the stuff Deadpool does doesn't even have a reason to it.

#26 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

Who else?

For the Kittens!!!
#27 Posted by Onemoreposter (3556 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Jim Jaspers

#28 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: @SoA: THESE ARE JUST THE GUYS I KNEW ADD YOUR CRAZIEST CHARACTERS IF YOU WANT TOO

#29 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunmetalgrey: @WildStyle: @Strider92: This is a list of who i thought was crazy add your favorite crazy if you want

#30 Posted by Deadite (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

WHAT!?

Thanos and Doom are not in here?! 0_o;

Agree. Thanos is an obvious candidate for this list.

#31 Edited by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn: Nope I don't need to add anyone. I think Deadpool is the craziest guy in Marvel. Some of the others are insane granted but most of the time they have a goal (world domination etc..). Deadpool sometimes just does insane irrational things for the sake of it. He's definitely the craziest.

#32 Posted by .Ajax. (2467 posts) - - Show Bio

Norman gets my vote for this.

#33 Posted by thesilentghost (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom.

#34 Posted by Loki9876 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anything about rot or zodiac but norman is pretty crazy. Deadpool is crazy but he knows he's crazy, it might be weird that he thinks himself as a comic book character but he IS a comic book character.

#35 Posted by The_Soverighn (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@WildStyle said:

Legion

YEAH!

#36 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Legion as well.

#37 Posted by David7099 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage duh

#38 Posted by The Stegman (20737 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's not crazy, he's just a little unwell.

But Norman, he's insane

#39 Edited by EnigmaLantern (663 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. No contest.

#40 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is so crazy that he talks for hours to himself and even breaks the fourth wall, because of his crazyness. It doesn't get much crazier than that.

#41 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

All the above.

#42 Edited by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Basicly everyone above is wrong, Deadpool is not crazy he does the stuff he does for two reasons.

1.He knows it's funny.

2.He knows that nothing he does matters at all because he knows that he is in a comic book, So he does whatever the hell he wants to do and say.

So the craziest person in Marvel is by far Moonknight, that dude is just plan nuts and nothing is changing that.

#43 Edited by rex_the_pyro99 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.Who else argues with themselves and the comic book while they are battling?

In response to what "Deathsamurai"said.I have to agree.He has multi-personality disorder and doesn't remember doing things.

#44 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

Slapstick, an actual living cartoon with some mildly homicidal tendencies

#45 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable actually cured DP insanity awhile back IIRC he's still irrational but not inherently ''crazy'' but Norman...that motherf***er crazy.

#46 Posted by Admiral_IronBeast (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith:

Exactly--Deadpool is not actually crazy. He merely acts irrationally in order to maintain his sanity, which is quite the feat when you consider his weapon X past. To quote buffet: "if we weren't all a little crazy we would good insane."

Likewise, Moon Knight is not crazy either--he is just one of the few (if not the only) Marvel characters who know that the Egyptian Gods exist.

I would have to go with Norman

#47 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4816 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. Moon Knight's not crazy. A little unstable, but not crazy. And where's Bullseye on this list?

#48 Edited by dondave (26691 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#49 Posted by QueenCorp15 (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even a contest Deadpool ftw

#50 Edited by jerfro23 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now Deadpool since one of him going around killing every body in mutliverse