Who is the boyscout more superman or spiderman(who can do no wrong)

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By imbackwimps

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kidchipotle

Supes.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Supes.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By They Killed Cap!

They have similar hearts...Supes has the abilites tolive it out.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

I'd say Spider-man was more human than Supe's and humans have a limit thus Superman should be more of a boy-scout simply because he isn't really that humanized.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Strider92 said:

I'd say Spider-man was more human than Supe's and humans have a limit thus Superman should be more of a boy-scout simply because he isn't really that humanized.

Humanity has nothing to do with whether you're a boyscout or not.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

Superman, Spider-man actually gets pissed sometimes and lets loose Superman doesn't really do that. He'll go all out on powerful villains, but he doesn't lose it sometimes like Spider-man has.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssejllenrad

Supes is the boyscout. Spidey is the happy-go-lucky scout.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#9  Edited By Teerack

spider man just hates killing. super man is just a big pussy about everything.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Teerack:  

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@The Stegman said:
@Teerack:  

Superman has proven that he is a beast, and that he is just holding back. 

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

@Jnr6Lil said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Supes.

This

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Sovereign91001

@Teerack: That is so wrong on so many levels...no, just no.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Teerack

@The Stegman: @OmegaDynasty: @Sovereign91001: how is super-man not a goody two shoes about everything. that image from super-man and the elite don't help your case. it was just a ruse to prove that being a goody two shoes is the right way of doing things.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By EdwardWindsor

cant boy scouts you know tie knots , survive in the wild etc? sounds more like a batman thing to me lol.

Seriously though Superman is a massive boyscout , to the point that he nerfs his abilities most of the time which also makes him kind of an idiot in my eyes. If he went all out he would have far less problems most of the time. Spidey holds himself back but has shown to go all out more often.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#16  Edited By joshuagamer

superman

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KnightRise

@Teerack said:

@The Stegman: @OmegaDynasty: @Sovereign91001: how is super-man not a goody two shoes about everything. that image from super-man and the elite don't help your case. it was just a ruse to prove that being a goody two shoes is the right way of doing things.

Have you ever read any Superman?

Claiming he's "just a big p*ssy about everything" points to a limited knowledge

He struggles with the urge to not be a straight arrow and flex his muscles on villians all the time.

He doesnt murder because he believes its wrong for someone who's suppossed to inspire humanity and not reflect its darker urges.

Superman isnt just a boyscout, he's the boyscout: the selfrighteous, violence-abstinent, voice of his own reason

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Teerack

@KnightRise: I've read super man for years, and ya he "thinks about it" every hero thinks about it some times.

Today I read action comics 11 and you know what it was pretty classic super man this month. Not only did he help with a fire, he saved a cat, and told everyone that by working together we can make the burnt apartments better then ever! Superman has always been a huge weenie, sure some times they play off his power and try to make him seem really intimating, but in the end he's not going to do anything extreme.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KnightRise

@Teerack said:

@KnightRise: I've read super man for years, and ya he "thinks about it" every hero thinks about it some times.

Today I read action comics 11 and you know what it was pretty classic super man this month. Not only did he help with a fire, he saved a cat, and told everyone that by working together we can make the burnt apartments better then ever! Superman has always been a huge weenie, sure some times they play off his power and try to make him seem really intimating, but in the end he's not going to do anything extreme.

However outdated his morals may be, he still wants to make people believe in good. How did you miss the point of Action Comics11? He inspires people; he's friggin' Superman! The strongest mofo in the room and he still stands for something bigger than himself. Thats not a "a big p*ssy" or a "huge weenie", that's classic textbook heroism.

I dont know how this became a Superman socioanalysis, I was agreeing that Superman is the bigger boyscout.Your reasoning is just off.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Teerack

@KnightRise: I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's just kind of how I've always saw him.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Sovereign91001

@Teerack: Having the power to cave in someone's skull in and not doing so doesn't make you a p*ssy. Having power and using it wisely is a sign of strength...He's leading by example, showing that there is a better way than going around frying every villian/ criminal he meets. It's been touched on so many times in Superman's history that it's not even funny its the reason he just doesn't step in and subjugate the planet to his rule even though he's stated that he's been tempted to do so.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#22  Edited By Deadcool

Pre-New 52 Superman has morals above any human, he has more things in common with Steve Rogers than Spider-man.

Spider-man is just a nice guy, that hates the fact of killing, but he hasn't made a symbol of himself, just like The Captain America and Superman have done to themselves, so he crosses the line when he thinks that he needs to, or when he doesn't care.

Superman just respect the law and all governments aswell, Spider-man has fought against the Policemen, and breaks some rules.

So... yeah... Sups wins here.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By imbackwimps

i think its spiderman just because where he is right now with the nobody dies when he is around now he takes that to heart

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

superman

Drafta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Drafta

It's interesting to point out two characters whose morals are pretty much the whole point of their character.

Superman is the biggest boyscout, and that's a good thing. He does what's right no matter what. It's an old-fashioned concept but it's one we need. It's sad when people see a character who stands for what's right in the most classic sense and say that he's an idiot, I haven't read too much of supes because I love my Marvel, but I do respect supes' concept.

Spiderman, on the other hand, is just a guy who tries to do what's right, and sometimes he makes mistakes. Spiderman is the kind of superhero most of us would end up being. We would do our very best at just helping people. That's what makes Spiderman so easy to relate to, he's not meant to be a boyscout.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SandMan_
@BlueLantern1995 said:

Who honestly couldn't see it was Superman...I mean come on he lives in this ideal world that is so messed up and stupid and people like Batman just don't see the point of it. Superman's ideal world says "As long as I do no wrong, no wrong will come to me". Which is utter hooey and should be discarded instantly but yet he always keeps it.

Man his moral standard sickens me.

But you still like him :P
SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SandMan_
@Teerack: Read Golden Age Superman then.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#28  Edited By KainScion

superman. but captain marvel is a close second.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#29  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Whoever picked Superman is wrong, I mean he attacked the US military beacuse they moved a kryptoinion child without telling him first, he also chucked a 'coptor at Wonder Woman with the pilot still inside 

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#30  Edited By RedOwl_1

I don't know......... Superman... well is Superman but in many alternate realities he has become a dictator........ and Spidey..... his "No one dies when I'm around" is very scout-y but.... we all know it's something he can't always accomplish..............

Now I think it I'll go by Spidey :D