#1 Posted by daviegourevitch (56 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher, former Marine including training with various Special Forces from around the world.

You can make a good argument either way, but I like The Punisher more so I went that route.

#3 Posted by Markus_Langbourn (387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain_Yesterday said:

Punisher, former Marine including training with various Special Forces from around the world.

You can make a good argument either way, but I like The Punisher more so I went that route.

Big props for honesty. 
Don't see a lot of that around here. Good on you. 

I'll say Frank as well, because I've seen him use a larger variety of weapons. That said, it depends on how important you rank swordsmanship in terms of "weapon expertise", obviously Deadpool wins there.
#4 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say Frank, if only because he wields his knowledge with more discipline and control. Deadpool is all about winging it, rolling with the punches (and stabs, and gunshot wounds, and explosions...), but if Frank screws up badly enough, that's it. So yeah, they're probably somewhere near the same proficiency with Punisher using his skills with more finesse.

#5 Posted by daviegourevitch (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Posted by Havenless (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool knows a few Uzi's and what Katanas he likes, but he's by no means a 'weapons expert'.