#1 Edited by TeenTitansFan94 (228 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not talking about raw power here. I want to know who you think is better at disguising themselves as other people. Both of them have been caught on occasion, with Clayface and Batman, and Mystique and Wolverine, but they are both very good masqueraders nonetheless. Who do you think is better?

This is only Clayface and Mystique because at the moment I can't think of any other shape-shifting characters who can change their appearance.

#2 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Joygirl (20064 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique. Karlo never gets away with a disguise if Batman's there, Bruce has even mocked him for being a bad actor a few times.

#4 Edited by patrat18 (10359 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Mystique. Karlo never gets away with a disguise if Batman's there, Bruce has even mocked him for being a bad actor a few times.

#5 Posted by BlackWind (6848 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique. She has even sbown she csn spot other shapshifters just by their behavior when morphed. She's also way older and more experienced at it.

#6 Edited by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: There's been more than a few instances were Karlo fooled Batman.

#7 Posted by RogueShadow (11228 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique, easily.

#8 Posted by Havenless (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique can perfectly imitate mannerisms and voices.

Other than physical appearance, Karlo is mostly just 'acting out' the rest of it.

#9 Posted by Bruxae (14006 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique.

#10 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

mystique she so good at it she can fool anyone.

#11 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

Kalo can not fool batman, so what? do you know how hard it is to fool the bat?

#12 Posted by mikex20 (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

Zartan

#14 Posted by cameron83 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

this.

In fact,even when Karlo recently developed the ability to mimic a persons DNA perfectly,he STILL did not come off as Bruce at all. Anyone that personally knew Batman would be able to tell.....

#15 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique

#16 Posted by cameron83 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique can perfectly imitate mannerisms and voices.

Other than physical appearance, Karlo is mostly just 'acting out' the rest of it.

this.

Her shape shifting can fool Wolverine's super-enhanced senses since her resurrection,and even still she beats on pure skill alone. This is a massive stomp

#17 Edited by The Stegman (25166 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique is better but Clayface has the POTENTIAL to be better. He can physically do whatever she does, plus copy a person's DNA.

#18 Posted by Back_stabbath95 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique, I think wolverine has only really caught her due to his senses, correct me if I'm wrong. But I like clayface more. But I think she takes the win of disguises

#19 Posted by TeenTitansFan94 (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Kalo can not fool batman, so what? do you know how hard it is to fool the bat?

But Clayface HAS fooled Batman before. Haven't you played Batman Arkham City?

#20 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4341 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by TeenTitansFan94 (228 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Pr0metheus (5331 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique oh and Martian Manhunter is a good one too

#24 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

Clayface if he sets his mind to it. We're talking disguise ability right? Which takes out acting like the person, unless I'm not interpreting the question properly. If he is able to replicate their DNA he's the better "disguise" artist.

#25 Posted by TeenTitansFan94 (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@wishiwassuperman:

Well I assume both of them can take the appearance of anyone equally well (side by side disguised as the same person they would look identical). But who is the better actor I am saying? Who could stay hidden longer against someone before they're discovered?

#26 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@teentitansfan94: Aahhhh... We'll yeah so far you'd have to Mystique, although I believe if they wanted they could write Clayface if he knew how to be like the one he's impersonating. Copying Bruce for example is a problem since that IS Batman. Mind you, I'd say Mystique would have the same problem in that scenario

#27 Posted by KingAres109 (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Clayface.Can he even be hurt?? Off topic sorry..

#28 Posted by Deadgod (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique

#29 Posted by TeenTitansFan94 (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Clayface.Can he even be hurt?? Off topic sorry..

Yes. Supposedly he can be frozen. Also, I once saw Batman subdue him with like a "shock-batarang."