#1 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Lion-O - Thundercats

Leonardo - TNMT

Optimus Prime - Transformers

Duke - GIJOE

#2 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say either Duke or Prime. I think Leo clashed with Raph to much to be as effective as he could've been, and if I remember correctly Lion-O had his problems with Panthero. I think Prime and Duke got more respect than the other 2.

#3 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Optimus Prime. Easy

#4 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

you should have added the ghostbusters, i would have picked peter vankman

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

OPtimus is the greatest leader. He embodies the dream he leads his teeam into executing. Lion-O was young and inexperienced, Leonardo was more advanced in Discipline than his brothers but didn't always have the charisma to relate to them, Duke was gung ho but sponsored by a government so he could have thought his goals righteous unwittingly serving as a puppet.

#6 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Thundarr

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Lion-O - ThundercatsLeonardo - TNMTOptimus Prime - TransformersDuke - GIJOE"

lol, Leonardo didn't lead The Turtles in the 80's cartoon...

They were always following April O'Neil's lead... or her ass maybe in the tight yellow jumpsuit lol

M

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

"I would have to say either Duke or Prime. I think Leo clashed with Raph to much to be as effective as he could've been, and if I remember correctly Lion-O had his problems with Panthero. I think Prime and Duke got more respect than the other 2."

You don't remeber correctly Lion-O had problems with Snarf. Panthro was like an uncle to hjim.

#9 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#10 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

I like all these guys for different reasons. But if I have to choose a leader id have to say Prime.

#13 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

between Optimus Prime and Leonardo I was say Prime, but those ninja skills were reallly useful wen cutting pizza

#14 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Panthero, snarf, one of 'em, he was the leader and didn't get respect, thats my point.

#15 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

FREDDIE

========

optimus prime

#16 Posted by Shatterstar (4460 posts) - - Show Bio

Duke. I'd say Prime but he let the Autobots get killed in the movie, came back to life all crazy & had to kill himself. Then in his new 2007 version, came back looking like a painted Tijuana whore truck. Also let Jazz die in the Bayformers version.

#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar says:

"Duke. I'd say Prime but he let the Autobots get killed in the movie, came back to life all crazy & had to kill himself. Then in his new 2007 version, came back looking like a painted Tijuana whore truck. Also let Jazz die in the Bayformers version. "

Optimus couldn't get there fast enough. Any way Optimus is the best.

#18 Posted by Eraser (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Eradicator says:
"I would have to say either Duke or Prime. I think Leo clashed with Raph to much to be as effective as he could've been, and if I remember correctly Lion-O had his problems with Panthero. I think Prime and Duke got more respect than the other 2."
You don't remeber correctly Lion-O had problems with Snarf. Panthro was like an uncle to hjim."

Uh, you don't remember correctly, Lion-O did beef with Panthero

#19 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Eraser says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Eradicator says:
You don't remeber correctly Lion-O had problems with Snarf. Panthro was like an uncle to hjim."

Uh, you don't remember correctly, Lion-O did beef with Panthero "

I remember some sort of beef with Lion-o and Panthero too!

#20 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

"Panthero, snarf, one of 'em, he was the leader and didn't get respect, thats my point."

I just finished watching through all the Thundercats episodes on DVD. Lion-o probably had the most respect for his team than any of the other mentioned leaders. He recognized that they were all important contributers. But he was inexperienced and made mistakes.

Leo had good leadership ideas but his brothers didn't always listen to him.

Duke & Optimus were pretty good leaders.

I would say Master Splinter since he was the true leader of TMNT. He had vision, discipline, character and the respect of those he led.

#21 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

"Eradicator says:
"Panthero, snarf, one of 'em, he was the leader and didn't get respect, thats my point."
I just finished watching through all the Thundercats episodes on DVD. Lion-o probably had the most respect for his team than any of the other mentioned leaders. He recognized that they were all important contributers. But he was inexperienced and made mistakes. Leo had good leadership ideas but his brothers didn't always listen to him. Duke & Optimus were pretty good leaders. I would say Master Splinter since he was the true leader of TMNT. He had vision, discipline, character and the respect of those he led."

kraven, for some reason i remember those 2 fighting, was there an episode where they fought or something? i was a kid, but i do remember something like that, can you clear that up?!

#22 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

"Kraven says:
"Eradicator says:
I just finished watching through all the Thundercats episodes on DVD. Lion-o probably had the most respect for his team than any of the other mentioned leaders. He recognized that they were all important contributers. But he was inexperienced and made mistakes. Leo had good leadership ideas but his brothers didn't always listen to him. Duke & Optimus were pretty good leaders. I would say Master Splinter since he was the true leader of TMNT. He had vision, discipline, character and the respect of those he led."

kraven, for some reason i remember those 2 fighting, was there an episode where they fought or something? i was a kid, but i do remember something like that, can you clear that up?!"

Glad you asked. (I consider myself to be a master of Thundercats info)

There were times when Snarf was whiney and tried to baby Lion-o here and there and Lion-o would tell Snarf to knock it off. In one episode, Lion-o played a practical joke on Snarf and Snarf was not amused. Lion-o then learned "I guess sometimes the joke isn't as funny when it's played on you." Overall, you could see that Lion-o and Snarf really cared about each other. They even hug at the end of an episode or two. And yes, there were a couple of incidents in the beginning where Panthero had idea that Lion-o overruled as the leader.

What was so great about Thundercats was that Lion-o recognized the importance of the team in shaping him as a leader. He was inexperienced (literally a child in a man's body) and he often looked to the others for input. But on the other hand, he knew he was the rightful leader and wasn't afraid to make a call when needed. There was a very close 'the team for Lion-o and Lion-o for the team' attitude. Lion-o wasn't a perfect leader because he made mistakes. BUT, he was a great leader because he learned from his mistakes and constantly worked to improve himself. He wasn't afraid to admit or apologize for his mistakes. If you look at the character at the beginning of season 1 and then the end of season 2, you can really notice a difference.

Even though Thundercats was a juvenile, completely unrealistic show, Lion-o is perhaps the most realistic example of leadership.

#23 Posted by Iron Apollo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

He-Man.

lol

#24 Posted by Iron Apollo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#25 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

"Eradicator says:
"Kraven says:
"Eradicator says:

kraven, for some reason i remember those 2 fighting, was there an episode where they fought or something? i was a kid, but i do remember something like that, can you clear that up?!"

good post Kraven

Glad you asked. (I consider myself to be a master of Thundercats info)

There were times when Snarf was whiney and tried to baby Lion-o here and there and Lion-o would tell Snarf to knock it off. In one episode, Lion-o played a practical joke on Snarf and Snarf was not amused. Lion-o then learned "I guess sometimes the joke isn't as funny when it's played on you." Overall, you could see that Lion-o and Snarf really cared about each other. They even hug at the end of an episode or two. And yes, there were a couple of incidents in the beginning where Panthero had idea that Lion-o overruled as the leader.

What was so great about Thundercats was that Lion-o recognized the importance of the team in shaping him as a leader. He was inexperienced (literally a child in a man's body) and he often looked to the others for input. But on the other hand, he knew he was the rightful leader and wasn't afraid to make a call when needed. There was a very close 'the team for Lion-o and Lion-o for the team' attitude. Lion-o wasn't a perfect leader because he made mistakes. BUT, he was a great leader because he learned from his mistakes and constantly worked to improve himself. He wasn't afraid to admit or apologize for his mistakes. If you look at the character at the beginning of season 1 and then the end of season 2, you can really notice a difference.

Even though Thundercats was a juvenile, completely unrealistic show, Lion-o is perhaps the most realistic example of leadership."

#26 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

"Eradicator says:
"Kraven says:
"Eradicator says:
Glad you asked. (I consider myself to be a master of Thundercats info) There were times when Snarf was whiney and tried to baby Lion-o here and there and Lion-o would tell Snarf to knock it off. In one episode, Lion-o played a practical joke on Snarf and Snarf was not amused. Lion-o then learned "I guess sometimes the joke isn't as funny when it's played on you." Overall, you could see that Lion-o and Snarf really cared about each other. They even hug at the end of an episode or two. And yes, there were a couple of incidents in the beginning where Panthero had idea that Lion-o overruled as the leader. What was so great about Thundercats was that Lion-o recognized the importance of the team in shaping him as a leader. He was inexperienced (literally a child in a man's body) and he often looked to the others for input. But on the other hand, he knew he was the rightful leader and wasn't afraid to make a call when needed. There was a very close 'the team for Lion-o and Lion-o for the team' attitude. Lion-o wasn't a perfect leader because he made mistakes. BUT, he was a great leader because he learned from his mistakes and constantly worked to improve himself. He wasn't afraid to admit or apologize for his mistakes. If you look at the character at the beginning of season 1 and then the end of season 2, you can really notice a difference. Even though Thundercats was a juvenile, completely unrealistic show, Lion-o is perhaps the most realistic example of leadership."
nice, now you see, when someone is wrong about something and gets corrected like that, you gotta show respect because the corrector isn't being a freakin jerk about it.nice kraven, i stand corrected!
#27 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I would Say its a tie between Prime & Duke. But Prime wins a close cause Duke really wasnt the real real leader in that he always had some one above him Hawk or someother general. But duke was a true leader Prime just lead like he was the bomb.

Lion o and Leo were just ok leaders. Lion O was a great solider on his own I am not so sure about "leading"

#28 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

"Kraven says:
"Eradicator says:
"Kraven says:
"Eradicator says:
Glad you asked. (I consider myself to be a master of Thundercats info) There were times when Snarf was whiney and tried to baby Lion-o here and there and Lion-o would tell Snarf to knock it off. In one episode, Lion-o played a practical joke on Snarf and Snarf was not amused. Lion-o then learned "I guess sometimes the joke isn't as funny when it's played on you." Overall, you could see that Lion-o and Snarf really cared about each other. They even hug at the end of an episode or two. And yes, there were a couple of incidents in the beginning where Panthero had idea that Lion-o overruled as the leader. What was so great about Thundercats was that Lion-o recognized the importance of the team in shaping him as a leader. He was inexperienced (literally a child in a man's body) and he often looked to the others for input. But on the other hand, he knew he was the rightful leader and wasn't afraid to make a call when needed. There was a very close 'the team for Lion-o and Lion-o for the team' attitude. Lion-o wasn't a perfect leader because he made mistakes. BUT, he was a great leader because he learned from his mistakes and constantly worked to improve himself. He wasn't afraid to admit or apologize for his mistakes. If you look at the character at the beginning of season 1 and then the end of season 2, you can really notice a difference. Even though Thundercats was a juvenile, completely unrealistic show, Lion-o is perhaps the most realistic example of leadership."
nice, now you see, when someone is wrong about something and gets corrected like that, you gotta show respect because the corrector isn't being a freakin jerk about it.nice kraven, i stand corrected!"

Thanks Eradicator. (Sigh) If only more people could be like me. j/k