Posted by superdoom (239 posts) 11 months, 27 days ago

Poll: who is the best strategist? (39 votes)

batman 82%
shikamaru 8%
sherlock holmes(movie) 10%
#1 Posted by superdoom (239 posts) - - Show Bio

you can give reasons

#2 Posted by jackbensley777 (648 posts) - - Show Bio

because hes batman ? -_-

#3 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9907 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of them are the best.

#4 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2311 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle.

#5 Posted by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

batman, shikamaru shouldn't be there, they are many others. looks like you are a Naruto fan

#6 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@veravin said:

batman, shikamaru shouldn't be there, they are many others. looks like you are a Naruto fan

why wouldn't he be? im not a naruto fan and even i think shikamaru is a pretty good strategist.....

#8 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Pr0metheus (5088 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is Shkimaru?

Sherlock doesnt even compete with Batman in prep.

#10 Posted by The_Imperator (1926 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is Shkimaru?

Sherlock doesnt even compete with Batman in prep.

A guy from Naruto. His shtick is pretty much going in to fights he can't possibly win, appearing to lose, but a twist reveals that he always has planned everything in the fight up to the point of the reveal.

#11 Edited by Silverrings (1930 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Shikamaru more predict moves than strategize, or something? I'm only so familiar with him. Batman is a strategist, always coming up with plans, thinking ahead, adapting, etc. As good as Holmes was at analysing his way through a fight he can't compete with what Batman or Shikamaru can do.

#12 Posted by StrictlyAnime (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Shikamaru was at a clear disadvantage when fighting Temari, he claimed to have 11 more plans in mind, but was limited by his amount of Chakra.

#13 Edited by theviperrko (369 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9051 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, prepping wise, Batman takes it, But on the field strategy, Shikamaru takes it. Sherlock is a good detective though, but so is Batman.

#15 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverrings said:

Doesn't Shikamaru more predict moves than strategize, or something? I'm only so familiar with him. Batman is a strategist, always coming up with plans, thinking ahead, adapting, etc. As good as Holmes was at analysing his way through a fight he can't compete with what Batman or Shikamaru can do.

From what I know Shikimarus IQ is over 200. He is a strategist just like his old man, except for the fact that his father is better then him. They are more into army/guerrilla warfare. He tends to think at least 12 or so steps ahead if a plan fails. So he isn't a bad choice.

BTW I agree with @cable_extreme Shikimaru should take this.

#16 Posted by Silverrings (1930 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

From what I know Shikimarus IQ is over 200. He is a strategist just like his old man, except for the fact that his father is better then him. They are more into army/guerrilla warfare. He tends to think at least 12 or so steps ahead if a plan fails. So he isn't a bad choice.

BTW I agree with @cable_extreme Shikimaru should take this.

I'm thinking him or Batman, then. I'm not sure if he can match Batman's general intellect, but i think Shikamaru's superhuman abilities give him an edge, enough to be considered the best strategist out of these three. Having said that it doesn't seem fair, seeing as he has powers, pretty significant ones, too, and neither Batman or Holmes do.

#17 Edited by BigCimmerian (8096 posts) - - Show Bio

BECAUSE HE IS THE GODDAMN BATMAN.

#18 Posted by theviperrko (369 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5237 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Pokeysteve (8253 posts) - - Show Bio

Till a version of Holmes is given I'm going with Bats.

#21 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

Holmes beats them both from his chair before bruce could say "I'm beat man!"

#22 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Sherlock

the original

and why do people always use Shika as a representative from anime/manga?