who is the best sidekick

theancientking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theancientking

who do you think is the best side kick im not asking whos the strongest im asking whos the best judged by things like how well do they get along with their hero are they always their for their hero do they fight with their hero a lot if your gonna name a sidekick with multiple incarnations specify which one my pick is skeets sidekick to booster gold

rather then being a mini version of booster skeets has his own skills and is boosters best friend always their to give booster a boost of confidence when ever its needed ignoring that whole mister mind thing

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@theancientking:

I'm going to go with Damian Wayne. Not only is he one of my favorite characters, as his son he and Bruce share a bond that most "sidekicks" don't have with there mentors.

In addition to this Damian also poses great detective skills as well as exceptional martial arts skill being trained by the best the League of Assassins had to offer and as well as Batman himself.

And Welcome to Comic Vine, by the way. :)

theancientking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Tim Drake but he was more of a solo Robin who sometimes worked with Batman. Instead I'll go with Dick Grayson as he is the quintessential sidekick who grew as a character and was able to successfully gain a new identity.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would've said Damian but then I thought Batman was actually the one who was Damian's sidekick.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By SoA
No Caption Provided