Who is the best robotics expert in comics ?

Who is the best robotics expert in comics? Give a reason why this person is the best and what are these experts best works ?

Dr. Doom.

He has built robot duplicates of himself that are so realistic and convincing that many times even those most familiar with him can't tell the difference between him and his "Doombots."

Hank Pym? He created Ultron, a robot so intelligent that he creates more robots and tries to use them to take over the world.

Plus Hank is leading an all-android Avengers team soon:

No Caption Provided

#4 JediXMan  Moderator

T.O. Morrow.

Hiro Okamura

#8 JediXMan  Moderator

How about Steel?

T.O. Morrow or Will Magnus.

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

Professor Ivo, he created Amazo.

Sentimental vote goes to Ted Kord

pym

@jedixman: Some of the scientists in Bleach can also do that~

A techadon weapons master is pretty awesome IMO at least, they create factories that produce killer robots. After one is defeated it pumps out another that can't be killed the same way~.

Got to go with Pym or Ultron. Ultron created the Vision, who is so awesome he knew Ultron was evil and turned good. Pym, however, created Ultron, so I guess he in turn did kind of create the Vision. Gotta give it to Ant-Man.

Hank Pym.

No Caption Provided

@jedixman said:

T.O. Morrow.

Yeah, that's what I'd say.

Eggman and Dr.Wily. Evil Friends Forever.

Much as I like DC, I have to go with Hank Pym on this one. When you look at the sheer scale of trouble that Ultron has caused over the years, its hard to compare. Yeah, Amazo has the combined powers of the entire Justice League, but he's generally beaten within one or two issues. Plus, Amazo can be shut down just by disbanding the League. Ultron is so powerful and so evil, he can't help but accidentally create successors who turn good.

#26 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: a manga is just a japanese comic D:

#28 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: a manga is just a japanese comic D:

I know. But that's not typically what people mean when they specifically say "comics." Unless I'm wrong; ask the TC what his intentions are.

BUMP
BUMP

@shadowswordmaster: ha love the bump

Alright, have to say Luthor, Doom, Pym, Stark..... Gizmo... OH cyborg

Madison is a mutant technoformer able to psionically rearrange metal, plastic and glass into any form he can think of. He can manipulate items on an atomic level and can create highly complex machines, weapons, vehicles, and other items, and he is particularly skilled at psionically restructuring machinery into duplicating the form and functions of parts of the human body. He also seems to have a talent for design similar to that of Forge. It has been remarked by telepaths that his mind seems more like a machine than man

Madison is a mutant technoformer able to psionically rearrange metal, plastic and glass into any form he can think of. He can manipulate items on an atomic level and can create highly complex machines, weapons, vehicles, and other items, and he is particularly skilled at psionically restructuring machinery into duplicating the f and thanksorm and functions of parts of the human body. He also seems to have a talent for design similar to that of Forge. It has been remarked by telepaths that his mind seems more like a machine than man

Nice , he is up there then and thanks .

Donatello. He does machines!

Robot, from invincible.

If you include manga/ games, DR. LIGHT

There are so many robotic experts like Doom Thanos but I say the Moniters they are the ones who created Thought Robot

Marvel; Pym

DC; Professor Ivo, T.O Morrow, Will Magnus

Hank Pym,Professor Ivo or T.O Morrow.

T.O. Morrow. how can you beat Amazo??

No love for Phineas T. Horton? Dude created a kickass superhero android who could pass for human, and did it in the 1930s. I wonder whether any of these guys could have created the equal of the original Human Torch with '30s technology.

DR. Doom or Hank Pym.