Who is the best Mecha pilot of all time?

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

I was never much of a fan of gundams cause of the generic look they all had and the bulky build. I always hated the guns and typical explosion type of fight, but I found a gundam that fits my preference and it so happens to be that the pilot is ridiculously good at what he does. He's also the half brother of the MC in Tenchi Muyo.

Kenshi Masaki
Kenshi Masaki
His gundam (White Seikishi)
His gundam (White Seikishi)

I would like to find out you guy's/girl's opinion on who you think is the best gundam pilot.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heero to me is the best pilot

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By frogdog

His Gundam

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@frogdog: He must be legit cause I saw a bunch of people put him in their top 5 when I was researching on the best gundam pilot. Thanks for the input :)

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heero will always be the best to me.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amuro Ray.

No Caption Provided

Though the best pilot in all of Gundam (he doesn't pilot a Gundam though) is Char Aznable.

His Greatness knows no limits.
His Greatness knows no limits.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I forgot to mention, all forms of mecha are allowed. It doesn't specifically have to be a gundam.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I forgot to mention, all forms of mecha are allowed. It doesn't specifically have to be a gundam.

Then you should edit the title to who is the best Mecha pilot?

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

Then you should edit the title to who is the best Mecha pilot?

Done. Thanks for tip.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#11  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Heero Yuy with his Wing Gundam.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolfrazer
Loading Video...

@frogdog:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!!!!!!!

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Zechs. That man kicked the crap out of the Gundam's even when he was relegated to having a 15 year old Mobile Suit.

Alternatively

Setsuna F. Seiei. In his evolved form, he's just... yeah. Unstoppable.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dayvid3
No Caption Provided

Max Sterling, Robotech

Loading Video...

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: he's ftom Gundam Wing

Thanks, I used to watch that when I was a kid. I cant believe I forgot everything about it.

Definitely re-watching it

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No questions asked.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Simon THE MOTHERF***ING DIGGER

Loading Video...

Avatar image for mynamewasdeleted
MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dayvid3 said:
No Caption Provided

Max Sterling, Robotech

Loading Video...

OHHhhh so right! Max was the shizzy, ain't no denying it girls and boys.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Char Aznable piloted an RX-178 Gundam Mk-II.

For one episode cause A. Got his Rick Diaz destroyed thanks to Kamille's dad, and B. He was testing the performance of the MK II before delivering them to Von Braun (or was it Ammon?) so they could be further studied. That doesn't make you a Gundam pilot. That just makes you a Badass cause you realize you don't need a Gundam to be awesome and you figure the main character of the anime needs to the Gundam.

And you could argue the Hyaku Shiki is a Gundam. It was one of the failed design prototypes for the Zeta Gundam.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuro Daidouji

the Ideon Crew

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

My personal favorite

Asuka Langley Soryu(Shikinami)

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My personal favorite

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

I was wondering why no one had mentioned Neon Genesis Evangelion yet. Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity lol

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 the_stegman  Moderator

@unbreakable_fs4: It was a fantastic show, I spread as much love for it as I can.

MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MyNameWasDeleted

@thegreyoutcastx: I like video games, just as any red blooded american transgirl does -to be sure- HOWEVER, there is nothing like a good, old fashioned, pencil and paper, dice rollin, hawiian punch drinkin(with vodka? of course) potato chip snackin, role playing game!

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: I like video games, just as any red blooded american transgirl does -to be sure- HOWEVER, there is nothing like a good, old fashioned, pencil and paper, dice rollin, hawiian punch drinkin(with vodka? of course) potato chip snackin, role playing game!

I may be a total geek, but I never could sit down and play an actual role-playing game. Hell I had trouble playing card games like Yugi-oh! and Magic. Apparently that's where I draw the line. Lol xD

MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Heero to me is still the best to me. Funny u posted this I spend last night revisiting the wing gundam series and my childhood.

MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

Oh, it'll be nice if you all could state instances that would solidify claims as to why your pick is the best at what they do (I'm sneakily trying to keep this thread alive)

As for my guy Kenshi, he's gundam unlike the rest in his world, his is moved by his own physical fighting skill. He is a martial arts/sword master so as a result, his gundam is acrobatic as f*ck (excuse the language).

This is him fighting in this video, that's exactly how his gundam moves + the added bonus of his gundam having a tail. (Watch from 33:00 to 34:00)

Loading Video...

He's so good that the enemy basically sh*ts themselves when they see him running to enter his Seikishi (Gundam) and they try their hardest to stop him. He takes on the whole invasion squad on his own and owns every last one of them in a battle colosseum said to be the hardest place to fight in the world. Watch from 24:30 - 25:50 then watch from 26:35 - 29:58 (Same video but this time he is in the colosseum)

Loading Video...

He has a lot more feats that are better but it's too much work to post. Please watch the videos, I gotta get my boy Kenshi's name out there haha

EDIT: Funimation is on some bs and disabled embedding so it only works on YouTube. Sorry but please still check out the video :)

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: Please forgive me, but I have to correct you: Kenshi doesn't pilot a Gundam. Gundams are a type of mecha in the Real Robot genre (Though some are considered either Super Robot or borderline Super Robot).

Gundams and the rights and properties are owned by Sunrise and Bandai. Tenchi Muyo are not properties of either. Thus Kenshi is a mecha pilot, just not a Gundam pilot.

This is a Gundam.

@thegreyoutcastx: then more potato chips maybe?

What kind of potato chips?

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: agreed, someone previously corrected me on that and I changed the title of the thread but I sometimes mix the term gundam up with other stuff.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

@thegreyoutcastx: agreed, someone previously corrected me on that and I changed the title of the thread but I sometimes mix the term gundam up with other stuff.

I believe I was that same guy. lol

I just had to say it cause there are tons of different types of mecha besides Gundams.

This site has a tons of different types of Mecha including Gundams and gives out specs and stuff. I used it a lot when I was role-playing as Gundam charater. It's very useful. You should take a look. It may inspire you to look into some other mecha shows.

http://www.mahq.net/

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ssejllenrad

@ssejllenrad said:

For one episode cause A. Got his Rick Diaz destroyed thanks to Kamille's dad, and B. He was testing the performance of the MK II before delivering them to Von Braun (or was it Ammon?) so they could be further studied. That doesn't make you a Gundam pilot. That just makes you a Badass cause you realize you don't need a Gundam to be awesome and you figure the main character of the anime needs to the Gundam.

And you could argue the Hyaku Shiki is a Gundam. It was one of the failed design prototypes for the Zeta Gundam.

Never said he was a Gundam Pilot. Just said he did pilot a Gundam. I agree with him being badass though.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By unbreakable_fs4
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
@ssejllenrad said:

Never said he was a Gundam Pilot. Just said he did pilot a Gundam. I agree with him being badass though.

I meant that as he used Mobile Suits that weren't Gundams which is true. Though you did get me with a loophole that he piloted the MK II once. Either way, Char Aznable is Badass.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and I almost forgot: Bit Cloud from Zoids

Loading Video...

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Question... What's with Char alias namesand reproductive organs? I mean first we have Quattro Vageena. Then we have his clone named Full Frontal.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My personal favorite

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

This. I also dig Shiro Amada from 08th.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Question... What's with Char alias namesand reproductive organs? I mean first we have Quattro Vageena. Then we have his clone named Full Frontal.

I don't really know. I get the joke about his known aliases having sexual references, but Char Aznable is reference to a French Singer (it's only a concidence it sounds like @ss nipple xD) so really it's only Quattro that has the big problem of having a last name being spelling like vagina. But hey, he's not the only guy with a sexual reference name : Jamitov Hymen is one as well. He was the leader/founder of the Titans.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Veshark

@ssejllenrad said:

I don't really know. I get the joke about his known aliases having sexual references, but Char Aznable is reference to a French Singer (it's only a concidence it sounds like @ss nipple xD) so really it's only Quattro that has the big problem of having a last name being spelling like vagina. But hey, he's not the only guy with a sexual reference name : Jamitov Hymen is one as well. He was the leader/founder of the Titans.

hahahah never noticed that. Quattro Vageena, Full Frontal...oh damn, that's too funny.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@ssejllenrad said:

hahahah never noticed that. Quattro Vageena, Full Frontal...oh damn, that's too funny.

All his names are sexual references except for his Edward Mass alias.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Veshark

@veshark said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@ssejllenrad said:

Hah it just never occurred to me for some reason.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@veshark said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@veshark said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@ssejllenrad said:

Hah it just never occurred to me for some reason.

Because Char's skills and prowess don't make you think about the silliness of his names.